Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Airplanes

0- Introduction

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 1 review

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now. [Ryan Ross/OC]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-10-15 - Updated: 2014-09-01 - 241 words

1Exciting
Title: Airplanes

[Ryan Ross/OC]

Summary: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now.

Credit given to Mirazal for the idea. :D Thanks!



**



-It’s hard to think when losing someone only makes you want to scream.-



**



Juliet King is terrified of planes, and going through each stage of grief as she flies from the USA to Italy for a funeral.

Ryan Ross has a minor drinking problem, and a major relationship problem. The relationship problem? He has too many girlfriends to count, and doesn’t give a shit about any of them.

Jon Walker plays a small part in this fic, as he tries to guide Ryan through life- and romance. He tries to teach Ryan that not everything is about sex, and being sober can be fun too.

First class is closed on the flight that Ryan and Juliet book, and through unfortunate circumstances Ryan finds his seat uninhabitable. As he causes a commotion Juliet offers her extra seat, which she bought just so that she could sit alone, because of her current issues.

Ryan thinks he can pull the same old moves on Juliet; Juliet doesn’t care much for being played.







So, here’s a teaser of what the story will be like, and how the characters will be portrayed in the beginning. =D

I’ll try to post the first chapter soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story