Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Coming Home

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Shippuden-verse, Naruto and Naruko have come home but they are a little different.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Tsunade - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-10-12 - Updated: 2012-10-18 - 1165 words

1Original
It was a nice day in Fire Country and a young man was walking to the gates of Konoha. He was dressed in, black boots, cargo pants, black T-shirt, gloves and a black and gold robe. On his right hip was a big scroll with the word 'Trophies' on it, on his left was a big scroll with the word 'Bounties' on it. He had spiky blonde hair, blue eyes and whisker marks on his face. He was a ninja of Konoha and his head band was now on his left arm.


He had been gone from Konoha for three years for training and all of the other hidden ninja villages had trained him in his chosen elements of wind, water, ice, fire and steam. He went over to the main gate. The guards had seen him walk up to them. “Hey fellas.” He said, they looked at him.


“Naruto,” they said and hugged him. Naruto hugged them back. “Where's Jiraya-sama?”


“We split up, he's coming with Naruko tomorrow.”


“Cool, well come on in and we'll tell the Hokage you're here.”
He nodded and took off for the tower.


As he walked in, people were looking at him and were talking about him being back and wishing he was dead. Then someone came up to him with a baseball bat. “YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER RETURNED DEMON BRAT!” He swung and the bat was destroyed on Naruto's back. But the 'kid' wasn't even fazed.


He slowly turned to the man who was still looking stupidly at the remains of the bat in his hand. “You made a big mistake pal.” He said.



“What Do You Mean By That Demon?” He said, Naruto slowly started to chuckle, then laughed and roared like a lion in laughter.


“I am at member of the Imperial Family.”


“You Lie!”


“Try me, tell you what. If you don't get punished tomorrow for what you did to me today, I'm lying. If it's even a fine, I wasn't lying and I own your ass. What do you say? Deal?”


“Alright fine!”


“This also means you and all your little friends can't touch me. For now, so uh.” He made a shooing motion with his hands. “Go away, break it up! Don't have to go home but you can't stay here.” So the mob started to leave but turned around to attack. “Wanna ride this train to pain town? You're NOT going to be untouchable to me.”


Naruto was prepared to fight it didn't matter if was ninja or civilian, he was getting sick and tired of being attacked for things that he has no control over. “He's only one brat! Let's get him!” Said one of the mob members. So the fight was on and Naruto was fighting for his life. People were flying left and right bodies were on the ground, bruised and in pain.


After the last one was down, ANBU came in and the man who started it all was happy. “THE DEMON- URK!” A kunai was in his throat. Just then there was a voice.


“You never cease to amaze me brat.” They looked over and saw her. She had blond hair in twin pigtails, hazel eyes, a diamond in the middle of her forehead. She was around 6 foot 4 in her heels, had almost an E-cup bust line, was in a gray gi, black tights and a green robe. Naruto looked over to her and spat out a glob of blood. He had cuts on his face and blood coming out of his nose. She went over and wiped the blood up and fixed a cut over his eyebrow. “You alright?”


“A little upset, that these people can't see the prison for the prisoner.” He said, then he went in to his robe and pulled out a letter from the Fire Lord. “This is from the Fire Lord, he wants me officially as a Special Jounin.”


“Naruto, you're not even a chunin.” She said and he handed her his license. She looked at it, he was throwing up a peace sign in his picture. It said he was an S-class Jounin, then he handed her his bingo book. With his entry in it, “the Golden Fox?”


“Yep,” he said as they started to walk over to the tower.


“Why are you in here?”


“Let's see, I killed the Water Lord and have the Sanbi in an orb as a trophy putting the new Water Lord and Mizukage on their thrones and killed half of Orochimaru's supporters. I'm waiting on Jiraya and Naru-chan so we can get ready to go after Sasuke.” Tsunade was stunned they came up on the tower and her office. Naruto took off his robe and hung it up then laid down on couch. He was out instantly, she looked down at him and decided to give him Namikaze manor.


Later as Naruto was asleep, Hinata had came in to the office to help Tsunade out along with Sakura that was when they had seen Naruto asleep on the couch. Sakura was making like she was going to hit him. “Don't you dare Sakura!” Said Hinata as she made like she was about to pound her like a drum. During the three years Naruto and Naruko were gone, Hinata made a promise to herself and them that she'd be confident in herself.


She became a Chunin after her second try, her hair was now to the small of her back, her eyes held more power in them now, she was as built like a mini-Tsunade with a D-cup bust line She was in a lavender and silver jacket, black tights and sandal heels. Her head band was around her neck and her Chunin's vest was under her jacket.


Sakura gulped and wanted to argue, but stood down. That was when Naruto started to awake and saw Hinata. “Hey,” he said with a smile. “How long have I've been out?”


“Three hours,” said Tsunade. She tossed him keys, “I'm giving you your father's home.”


“His father's home?” Said Hinata.


“So, he told you?”


“Yes he did,” said Tsunade.


“Okay, would you like to escort me Hina-chan?” He said as he put on his robe, “oh yeah I forgot.” He pulled out his 'Bounty' scroll. “Could you make sure, money's in my account, I'll give ya 10%?”


“Sure, but I'll take 5.”


“Okay, let's go Hina-chan.” He held out his arm and she took it but before they left, Sakura got in the way.


“You Have To Be The Rudest Person I've Ever Met!” She said, Naruto looked at her non-pulsedly.


“And who are you again?” He said.


“YOUR DAMN TEAM MATE!” She screeched.


“I only had one team mate who's soul I saved named Sasuke Uchiha. I used to have a female team mate who chased after Sasuke who was ungrateful about everything and everyone but I don't know what happened to her. Maybe she's dead.” Sakura was in shock as they left and went to Namikaze Manor.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story