Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Coming Home

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Naruko and Jiraiya come to Konoha.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Tsunade - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-10-17 - Updated: 2012-10-18 - 688 words

0MarySue
The next morning Jiraiya and a young woman were walking to the gates of Konoha. She was 5 foot 7, had blond hair in long pig tails and soft red eyes. She was very well built, had a d-cup bust-line and creamy soft skin. She was dressed in an orange and black jacket, black hot pants and sandal boots. Her head band was around her waist now.


“Well, we're almost there.” Said Jiraiya. The girl nodded, “Naruto should be here as well he said he'd meet us here.”


“Um hmm,” she said.


“So, I have decided that you should be married to the Uchiha to revamp-urk!” He said before she wrapped her hand around his throat.


“NOT Going To Happen!” She said as she throttled, “I'm Going To Be A Member Of My Brother's Harem!”


“Okay, okay! I promise I won't make jokes like that.” Then she let him go, then she met up with the guards.


“Hey guys,” she said as she hugged them and gave them a kiss on the cheek.


“Naru-chan!” They said.


“We just saw Naruto come in yesterday.” Naru looked at Jiraiya.


“Told you,” she said. “Let's go meet up with 'baa-chan.” So they took off.



Meanwhile Naruto was up sparring with Hinata. She was get so much better. Last night she had told him what was going on in her life.


(Flash Back)


Naruto looked at her like she lost her mind. “He what?”


“It wasn't his fault.” She said.


“He let the council walk over him and use him as a door mat.” He said, “now look at what happened. Not only are you not the heir but, you're out of your own family. How does that sound?” Hinata looked down, “look you got me, Naruko and Ten Ten. We're your family, we've been there for you more than your own family. So which family would you be with?”


“You got a point, Naruto-kun.” She said.


“You damn right I got a point. You are a Chunin they don't just hand those vest out. Not only that but you got it on your second try?” Hinata looked up and was looking proud of herself. Naruto kissed her on the forehead, “don't worry about the council. You got me,” then went down to one knee and took her hand. “I'll prove it, marry me.” Hinata just gasped and blushed.


Did he just? “You just proposed?” She said.


“Yeah,” he said as they stared into each others eyes. “Come on Hin...”


“YES, I MARRY YOU!” She cried as she threw her arms around him kissing every inch of his face.


(End flash back)


So now they were engaged, Hinata went in with a palm strike on her fiance and he judo flipped her to the ground. “You alright?” He said.


“I'm fine Naruto-kun.” She said, just then an ANBU came to them.


“Hokage-sama what's to see you two.” He said with that he was gone.


“Well, come on let's see what she wants.” He said, Hinata nodded.



(Hokage Tower)



Naruko and Jiraiya were waiting on Naruto. Tsunade was waiting on Hinata. She had known about what had happened to Hinata and had her living with her. Ten Ten was also told about what had happened to her friend and fellow 'fox lover'. She wanted to kill the entire Hyugga clan including Neji for how he had treated her in the past.


They walked in and Naruto saw Naruko she went over to him then grabbed him in a tight hug. “Welcome home sis.” He said, then she grabbed Hinata as well. “Okay, you called for us Hokage-sama?”


“Yes I did,” she said. “Suna is in trouble, they are under attack by the Akatsuki.”


“I want to chose my team.” He said.


“And you can. Name them,” she said.


“Naruko, Ten Ten and my fiancee.”


“FIANCEE?”


“Yep, I popped the question to Hinata. She said 'yes'.” Tsunade grabbed them and hugged them tightly.


“Congratulations!” She said, “we must celebrate. But after the mission, I'll see if I can find Ten Ten.”


“Okay, tell her I'll meet her at the gate.” So with that they left.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story