Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Those Awkward moments on tour

Are we the waiting

by YoshikiHide182 2 reviews

"What's wrong?" I asked looking into her blue eyes, "Nothing it's just me and Mazy have got a gift for you and frank"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2012-10-18 - Updated: 2012-10-18 - 675 words

0Unrated
sooo sooo tired right now from drama club i went to.we had to wear these masks that had different emotions and we had to act like that emotion (i was paranoid).AND before that we had to act a emotion without masks (i was suicidal)ANYHOW here's the next chapter...sorry for any typo's

Ray's POV

The pass few days of touring have been great!
I mean there's no more arguing with everyone and someone very special to me is on a plane over from New Jersey...


Anyway Me and frank were waiting anxiously at the Airport stand for mystery flight 346 from New Jersey to come. “I'm I shaking?” Frank asked as I came back with coffee. I looked up at him and saw he was shaking all over the place..even his coffee was spilling onto the floor. “Flight 246 from new jersey has just landed” The intercom read out from a speaker in front of us, at that point my heart was beating rapidly.


“Oh god never mind that now hozzie's here!” I shouted excitedly (I almost sounded like a fan girl at one of our concert's) We made our way down to where the passenger s got off and waited anxiously to see her. Frank held out a sing that read Mazy&Hozzie so that when they came off they could see. We waited about 10 Minutes before we saw them come through the glass doors. She ran up to me and we kissed before we were interrupted by a voice.


“AWW!” frank and Mazy shouted like 6 year old's before they went back to 'their' kissing moment. I looked at Hozzie for a few moment's before asking “Have you got purple highlight's again?” she smiled back and replied "yep just for you do you like them?".My answer to that question was another kiss before she stopped me.


"What's wrong?" I asked looking into her blue eyes, "Nothing it's just me and Mazy have got a gift for you and frank".Mazy letted go of frank and brought forth a massive metal of barrlel filled with beer. "YES!!!THANK YOU!!!" Frank shouted out and Hugged me Mazy and Hozzie.We laughed for a bit before we got a cab back to our hotel


Mr.lordi's POV


I waited at the airport with Kita for the arrival of some of our family members and right now i wish i haven't gone with him. "ARE THEY HERE YET?WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED?WHAT HAPPENED IF THERE WAS A CRASH?WOULD SAM BE OKAY?WOULD THE BABY BE OKAY? OH MY GO-" "KITA SHUT UP!!" I shouted at him as he was gonna hopefully finish his sentence.


A few passer's by looked over at us before they went back to what they were doing. "Fine.....BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED?" Kita shouted out at me before we heard the intercom say "flight 666 from Helsinki,Finland has now landed". "Jesus Kita your worse that awa that time we were waiting for Johanna to come back from japan" I moaned at him before we went to see the people coming off the plane.At first we didn't see them but them i saw annika and Penina come through the glass doors with Kita's wife Sam.


"hello monster" Annika said when she got to me,We kissed before a farmilliar voice broke us apart. "Ewww mum,dad you can stop know..." Penina asked from behind us.Her long chestnut brown hair was tucked into a dark green hat she had on. "Hello Daughter of mine!" i shouted before i hugged her, "heya dad....you know you can stop now right?" She asked as i let go of her.


I smiled and looked over at kita who at this moment in time is still making out with sam. we finally got a cab back to our hotel where we bumped into frank and ray with two women and strangely enough a metal barrel of beer........these thing's happen at times...

R AND R FOR ME PLEASE!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story