Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Not that it was whole to start.

It could of been worse, right?

by Missus_Blaze

Gerard's still alone on the bus, will he wake up in time for the show? Will he tell the rest of the band who did this to him? ____________________________________ Warnings: Some language. Refere...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-19 - Updated: 2012-10-19 - 851 words

?Blocked
Ray looked at his watch, The band were due out on stage in 10 minutes, and Gerard was nowhere to be seen.
''He's probably just gotten into his drawing and not noticed the time, I'll go get him.'' Bob said to the rest of the band. He got up from the battered old couch of the dressing room and walked out to the bus. He noticed the blinds were shut, and guessed that Gerard must of shut them so he could concentrate better.
''Gerard, You in here?'' Bob pushed open the door and noticed Gerard's art materials all over the floor. He looked around the room and noticed a figure on the floor, curled up in the fetal position. ''Gerard?!'' he ran over and dropped down to the floor so he could get a closer look at Gerard, who seemed to still be unconscious.
''Come on Gerard.'' Bob sighed as he got his phone out and text Ray. 'Ray, bus NOW! Urgent!!!!' he put his phone back into his pocket, and continued to try and wake Gerard up. Patting his cheeks,shouting, poking him, but nothing worked.
Ray felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and took it out, reading Bob's message carefully. ''Guys...Bob says something urgent's going on.'' He ran off to the bus, Frank and Mikey following him.
''Bob! What's up?'' Ray shouted as he approached the bus.
''It's Gerard!''
''What!?'' Frank and Mikey both squeaked.
''Ray, keep them out, I don't want them seeing Gerard like this. Get them to ask James if he can make his set longer and give the local band another slot, we won't make it out tonight.''
Ray told Frank and Mikey not to worry and that he would text them when he knew what was going on.

''Bob, what the....shit Gerard!'' Ray dropped down on the floor next to Bob and suggested they flick water at Gerard's face. Bob got a small bowl of water and dipped his fingers into it, flicking the water at Gerard.
''Come on Gerard.'' Bob kept flicking the water.
''Urgh.'' Gerard grumbled, opening his eyes a little. ''Ray? Bob?''
''It's ok Gerard, you aren't alone anymore, just relax ok.'' Ray took Gerard's hand and helped him sit up. ''Don't move, we need to clean you up.''
Bob had already started collecting up antiseptic and cotton wool and damp flannels. He handed Ray everything and started cleaning up all the art supplies from the floor as Ray tended to Gerard's face.
''This is gonna sting.'' Ray warned Gerard.
''I know.''
''Ok, here goes.'' Ray lightly pressed the antiseptic drenched cotton wool on one of Gerard's many cuts.
Gerard hissed out in pain. He knew it would help though so he didn't mind to much.
''Who did this?'' Bob asked from the other side of the living area, still picking up art supplies. Mainly ripped up paper.
''I...I can't.'' Gerard didn't know what Bert would do if anyone ever found out he was the cause of Gerard's injury's.
''It's ok, we won't make you go to the police if you don't want. just tell us who so we can get them away from you.'' Ray tucked Gerard's hair behind his ears so he could wash away some of the dried blood that had found it's way up the sides of Gerard's face.
''It was Bert wasn't it?'' Bob asked.
Gerard didn't say anything.
''Well his band can say goodbye to being on this tour.'' Bob got up from the floor, placed the materials away and told Ray he was going to go and check on Frank and Mikey.

''Gerard, please, don't protect him.'' Ray gave Gerard a concerned look.
''I'm not. I'm protecting myself.''
''You're not. If you let him stay here who's to say this won't it happen again?''
Gerard tried to stand up, but wobbled and fell back down. ''Well that's a chance I'm willing to take. I don't want people finding out ok.''
''But what if next time he kills you?''
''He won't. He's a ass but even he isn't capable of that.''
Gerard shut his eyes and rested his head against the side of the table. He knew Bert would never kill anyone, not just because deep down inside he was a softie, but also because Gerard knew just how scared of the idea of prison Bert really was.

Gerard knew Bert's weakness, but would he use this knowledge to his advantage?
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Here we are, chapter 16. Just over halfway through if I've worked things out properly.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please do tell me what you think.

Why not leave a review saying what you liked/disliked? What you think I could change? What you think will happen?

I really do appreciate all of the views and reviews you have been giving me. I really didn't expect so many people to enjoy this.
Thank you
Missus_Blaze loves you all xxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story