Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ashes

Ray’s POV…

“Are we nearly there?” I moaned. We’d woken up, each of us had eaten a can of power pup and now we were on our way to BLI headquarters.

“Ray, quit worrying.” Gerard replied.

“Do you know what Gerard?” Frank snapped “You can sit around telling us not to worry but at the end of the day you ignored the whole world because Crayon was abducted and you didn’t even attempt to save her.”

“How the hell was I meant to save all of you with nothing but a bunch of kids?” Gerard yelled.

“I’m not a kid!” Danielle cried “And I did a better job saving everyone than you did!”

“Guys, quit arguing!” Draven shrieked “We need to focus if we’re gonna save my Mommy and Penina!”

Everyone was quiet. I smiled at Draven and kissed his cheek “Good boy.” I whispered “And of course we’re gonna save them.”



“Has everyone got their ray gun?” Gerard asked, getting out of the car. We all said that we had and walked towards headquarters.

“Oh god the place is crawling with draculoids.” Sam muttered, looking around.

“I don’t like it here.” Jora whispered, putting her thumb in her mouth.

“I know you don’t but we need to go in there to get your Mommy back.” Frank lifted up his youngest daughter in one arm and used the other to hold his ray gun “Come on, where’s the back entrance that you guys went through?”

“Well it’s back through here but you need to get past those seven draculoids to get there.” Levana told him quietly, biting her lip “Daddy, I’m scared.”

“I know, we’re all scared, but everything’s gonna be okay.” Frank told her “There’s loads of us, we can take down these draculoids.”

We walked over and shot the draculoids which all fell to the floor and died “Oh yeah, I remember coming through here.” I said as we went through the back entrance “Did anybody bring the cure with them?”

“I did.” Doctor DD replied “I brought five of them…”

“Why five?” Shayla asked.

“I don’t know.”

“Come on, we need to look for Penina and Raven.” Frank said determinedly, rushing into the building.

“Frank, wait!” Gerard hissed and the rest of us ran after Frank before he got himself killed. He was running down random corridors until suddenly he stopped, staring.

“Is it a draculoid?” Levana whispered.

“No, it’s Mommy!” Jora yelled, kicking to be let down but Frank shushed her and didn’t let her go.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, stepping forward to see what Frank was looking at and then I saw it. Penina and Raven were standing at the end of the corridor, staring at us blankly. They were dressed all in white and they were holding white ray guns in their hands “Raven?” I asked.

Raven and Penina glanced at each other, smirked and started walking towards us “Penina?” Penina ignored Frank and kept a steady gaze on the two of us.

“Mommy!” Jora shrieked again but Penina didn’t even re-act.

Draven didn’t say anything. He was old enough to know what was going on. He took my hand and looked down at the floor, trying to hide the fact that he was crying “Raven, Penina, don’t you remember us?” I asked gently.

They didn’t respond, just aimed the white ray guns on and prepared to pull the trigger.


[A/N] - Short chapter but a nice cliffhanger ;D
Sign up to rate and review this story