Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We are the Outcasts and this is our story

We are the Outcasts and this is our story

by YoshikiHide182 2 reviews

What lengths will you go to stop being tormented? Auditioned fanfic

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-10-19 - Updated: 2012-10-19 - 782 words

0Unrated
Sorry for any typo's and THIS is the story you've all being waiting for...IT'S HERE!!!

Kayako's POV

“Gee what if someone sees?” squealed Frank as Gerard tried to kiss him. “Don't worry the only people here are Kayako and Bill and they won't tell,...You won't will you?” Gerard asked me as I Cuddled up to my Boyfriend Bill.

At this point your probably wondering about what the hell I’m writing. Well for starter's if you haven't guess already my name's Kayako and the two love birds who are now making out with each other are called Frankie and Gerard. Bill is one of our close friends along with lots of other's who i'll introduce later but he's also if you were paying close to the text properly my 'Boyfriend'.

Anyhow where was I? Oh yeah what your about to read is our story about the incident's which led us to this night tonight and to what were about to do. Maybe someday someone will find this and Publish this story but I doubt it....

“QUEERS!!” Jack shouted out at us when he walked passed. Jack shall I say is well 'Homophobic' in a nice text but to be honest all of us hate him. I’m not kidding he makes our lives a living hell along with all his 'Jock' friends and his well whores (I'm not even gonna try to be nice). “Jesus is the king of sluts back again?” Shayla asked as she, Ray and Tom sat down. “No cas he never was, i am!” Tom shouted proudly as all of us laughed. Again we somehow have lots of friends who are stereotyped as 'the outcasts' which in a way we are.

Shayla is one of my best friends along with some other people (who you will meet later) but she MAGORLY doesn't like Jack...Anyhow Ray is her boyfriend, But don't let his hair and face trick you because he can steal anything he can get his hands on (your valuables will never be safe again when he's around).And finally theirs tom....well That's it about him apart from A) He will sleep with ANYONE with breasts and a pulse (though now it he'll screw his girlfriend every chance he gets) and B) is Bill's Twin brother. with that in mind we only make up part of our group alone.

Kayla and her whores were walking past when she saw us. At only 17 she had already slept with every Jock and Popular kid in school making her one of the Big whores in the school. “Hey emo bitch” she smirked at me as she poured water all over me and bill. Everyone laughed as we got up from out soaked chairs and looked at her. “What the fuck whore?” Bill snarled at her before pushing me behind him. “What the fuck did you just call my girlfriend faggot?” Jack shouted as he stood up. He walked over to bill with the look of murder in his eyes. “Fuck off homo faggot and go suck your mother off” Tom shouted trying to protect his younger sibling. And that when all hell erupted and we got sent to the principle's office.

“Seriously we get a detention for assault whilst they get away Scot-free? that’s Bullshit!” Gerard shouted as we exited the Principle’s office. “Not only did we get a detention WE HAVE TO APOLOGIES TO THEM?” Ray snarled in reply to Gerard. At this time we had just exited the school to home. “Anyhow guy's see you I've got to go find mikey” Gerard said taking Frankie's hand and leaving. We all left to find other people until me and Bill were alone.

“Hey are you okay?”he asked looking at the fresh bruises on my face. I started blushing and smiled before i Kissed in reply to his question. I Pulled away and said “I'll be fine as long as you stay by by side..”.He kissed me again but this time it was longer and more sweet. well it would have but someone had to ruin it for us. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my head and blood started dripping down my forehead. We saw Bichface and her Boyfriend running away from behind a wall as we rushed back to Bill's Place

Now you may think this is bullying but 'Apparently' it's not so theirs no help from teacher, Parents or anyone else for that matter....so were on our own. Living in an eternal oblivion while they still live.

Please rate and review for me it would really make my day!!! i'm tired now so night night!!
Sign up to rate and review this story