Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We are the Outcasts and this is our story

everyday were travailing (to school i mean)

by YoshikiHide182 6 reviews

“WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY HEAD!!” I shouted into his ear, which got him up in literally 3 seconds flat. “Shayla what the fuck?” Ray moaned sleepily as he got out of bed

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-10-23 - Updated: 2012-10-23 - 402 words

0Unrated
I AM SO FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING (carry's on for 30 minutes) FUCKING FUCKING SORRY!! i haven't updated since I've found a website with lots of Tokio hotel fan fictions and I've been reading the umm (smutty) ones...yes you can call me a pervert but i find the people who write the bill/tom one shots are seriously fucked up.... anyhow i apologies in advance for the shortness of this chapter




(Next day)

Shayla's POV

I woke up at about 7 ish in the morning after the fight yesterday and felt like shit. I looked down at my arms and chest to see how bad the bruises were but instead saw the arms of my Boyfriend wrapped around my waist. I looked over at ray and admired how beautiful he looked when he was sleeping...too bad i'm gonna have to wake his arse up.

“WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY HEAD!!” I shouted into his ear, which got him up in literally 3 seconds flat. “Shayla what the fuck?” Ray moaned sleepily as he got out of bed. I smiled and looked around the room. The room was big but dark and there was lots of comics and cloths everywhere. I put on my polka dot shirt on with some ripped skinny jeans before we both rushed out of the door.

On our way to school we bumped into Gerard, Frankie, mikey and Hozzie. Mikey is Gerard's younger brother and more likely the baby of the group. He’s just a fun person to hang around with and I think that's the reason why hozzie loves him so. Hozzie is a newer member of the group and is defiantly a brilliant person to be friends with and again this is the reason mikey love's her I think...

“Hey have you heard anything from Kai and Bill?” Frankie asked as he sent yet another text to kayako's mobile. This is one of the things about Frankie, Him and Kai ave been friends since they were little so it's unusual for him not to hear anything from her. And one of those days were today.
“Relax Frankie they'll probably be at school already” Gerard said to his boyfriend, They kissed before we entered the school grounds and that's when we saw them.




OOOO CLIFF HANGER!! what will happen? who did they see (leave your comments) and win....i dunno.. a a POV in the story!!
Sign up to rate and review this story