Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We are the Outcasts and this is our story

Missing miss tobin

by YoshikiHide182 2 reviews

“there's so much blood.......will they link us to it? I asked quietly to Chloe who was standing next to me. Her black straight hair was covered in blood from the person laying on the floor. “Na...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2012-10-31 - Updated: 2012-10-31 - 1044 words

0Unrated
IT'S IEROWEEN!!!!! and now i'm 14 (my birthday was yesterday) so here's another chapter for your enjoyment....

I've been listening to a Japanese heavy metal band called DIAURA today ever since about 2 AM this morning...(I couldn't sleep because me and my mum watched paranormal activity 4 at the cinema yesterday...


(Earlier that day)

“there's so much blood.......will they link us to it? I asked quietly to Chloe who was standing next to me. Her black straight hair was covered in blood from the person laying on the floor. “Na I don't think so, we never talked to her and she made our lives a living hell. she got what she deserved and there's no way they'll link it back to us lot” she replied to me in the same quiet tone. The only thing we could here was the autumn wind flowing through the golden trees as the blew the leaves away. that and Gustav’s truck coming to take the body away.

I looked through my bright pink bangs of hair and looked over at the dark rusty red truck with my love in it. He got out of the car and went straight for me and kissed me. “Uhhh guys I don't mean to burst you 'romantic' moments but it's gonna be light soon and people will notice a dead body here” Chloe moaned at us as we broke apart. “A simple 'hello' would have been nice...” Gustav muttered under his breath. “hi” I smiled weakly at him trying to to feel all embarrassed. “hey Sam” she smiled back before we started kissing again. after a while as dusk snook up on us, we loaded the dead cheerleader into the back of the truck and left it at the school entrance. It makes me smile when I think about the looks on whoever finds her......I must be getting soft.


(Present time)

kayako's pov

“the hunt for missing 17 year old cara Tobin today ended in tragedy when her body was found at the front entrance of Belleville high school by the grounds keeper this morning at 6 AM. the family have been notified. rumors are that cara is just the latest victim of the Conventional Weapons gang who have been targeting teenagers between the ages of 16 to 19 years old.....”

I turned off the TV from all the bullshit they were posting about us on TV. To be honest we never thought about killing people before we got here but some people change I guess.....maybe for the better hopefully not for the worst. I looked down at my phone and saw a text message from Shayla about the killing. One down for now.... Frankie's asking who's gonna be next since he wants to do it. Xx Shayla xx

I was about to text back when I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me back into it's torso. I smiled and looked up at a tired looking bill who had just woken up. “so is it done yet?” He asked sleepily as he pulled me down for a kiss. Moans escaped from my mouth as he brushed his fingertips on my spine and finally resting in my small bump.

“Yeah it's done, not long now till the party...i wish I could do something more...” I said looking down at the small lump growing on me. “Everyone's made it painfully clear that they don't want to hurt you or the baby so keep calm,there only trying to look out for you” Bill replied. He got out of bed and put on his cloths before exiting the room. I sighed as I got out of bed and looked at the bump in the mirror.

It wasn't that big yet but it was gonna look noticeable in a few short months. I still remember the day I found out I was pregnant with him or her...

“Shayla can I talk to you for a second?” I asked as I dragged her away from her conversation with Gerard and tom. “hey what's up? I know some thing’s wrong since you look like shit!” I shouted quietly as we made out way to the bathroom. At that point in school no one would ever go into the toilets so it was the perfect place to have a private discussion. “I've got a problem......i'm late” I moaned worryingly as I looked down at my stomach. “Whoa..you mean...you..MIGHT BE PREGNANT?!” Shayla shouted as she looked at my tummy.

“SHHHH-i don't want you know who to find out! Anyhow I've got a test with me so i'm gonna find out..” I whispered as I got the test out of my bag. It didn't take long to take the test but it needed 5 minutes for it to come back. AND when we got out we were faced with all the gang looking at us.”Um-mm you guys heard us didn't you” Shayla asked looking at them. They all nodded their head and tom took the pregnancy test away from me. Come to think of it the walls at school aren't exactly thick. And after that in was left with bill whilst everyone was looking at the test to see what color it would change.”Kai why didn't you tell me?” Bill asked with hints of shock and sadness in his voice. “Bill I panicked and didn't know who to turn to but-”

“KAYAKO BUT NOTHING YOU SHOULD OF TOLD ME!” Bill shouted before I could even finish my sentence. “Look bill i'm sorry but it's only just been today I though it could be possible” I replied quietly but before bill could answer Frankie piped up “LOOK IT'S CHANGING!!”. “Look Kayako if you are pregnant I don't care I’d want you to keep it.”He said looking me in the eyes. “Bill i-” “Kai it's red for pregnant and blue for not pregnant?” Shayla asked with a massive grin on her face. “Yes” I Replied but then tom shouted “OH YOUR IN LUCK!!”.I breathed a quick sigh before tom said “I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!!”

and here we are now 3 months on and 5 people dead.....


SOOOO do you like? please rate and review for me please and another thing...Trick or Treat?
Sign up to rate and review this story