Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > The Heroes of Amestris

Chapter 6

by Andrea1991 0 reviews

Mustang awakens.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Edward Elric,Roy Mustang - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-24 - Updated: 2012-10-25 - 1121 words

0Unrated
Mustang opened his eyes to find amber ones fixed upon him. Returning the gaze, he was unable to decipher the expression on the younger man’s face, and he was much too disoriented to wonder what Ed was thinking. Foggily he reached out, wanting nothing more than to finally touch the one person he had never dared to touch; the only person he ever wanted to touch again. In absolute silence Edward allowed him to brush his fingertips across his face, tracing along his jaw-line. They stared at each other as Mustang proceeded to rub strands of yellow hair between his fingers. Mesmerized, Roy permitted his fingers to graze Edward’s neck. The tender skin beckoned him. Lower and lower he went, pausing only to unbutton the obstructive shirt. Mustang stopped, drinking in the sight of his beautifully exposed body.

With emphasized intent Edward slipped out of his shirt, leaving it in a heap on the floor. The look in Ed’s eyes told him everything. The breath caught in Roy’s throat. After a moment’s hesitation, excitement took over. He grabbed him, pressing their bodies together. Roy took Ed’s lips with his, reveling in his rising ecstasy. His hands ran all along his lover’s body, gently touching and squeezing any bare skin he could find. Without needing to be asked Edward parted his lips, almost begging for Mustang to take him. Hands fluttered at Roy’s groin as they kissed, working to remove his pants. Instinctively his hips bucked forward into Edward’s, causing both men to moan lustfully.

Nothing could urge him on more effectively than the sound of Edward’s pleasured moans. His hands snaked around to Ed’s butt, pulling him closer and rubbing their hips together even harder. Ed’s cheeks flushed pink. Mustang grinned widely, leaning down to nibble on his neck. As he worked to form a purple mark on the side of Edward’s neck, Ed stealthily slipped his hand into Roy’s pants. The shock of pleasure caused him to gasp, biting down a little into Ed’s skin. This made Edward moan louder, wordlessly informing Mustang that he liked the rough treatment.

Suddenly everything seemed to disintegrate. Then Edward was gone, and all he could see were the insides of his eyelids. At first Roy was stunned, then nearly cried from the bitter disappointment as the last shreds of his fantasy faded away. His mind seemed to enjoy torturing him in the most masochistic ways.

Eyes still closed, the previous violent events came back to him. His attention was drawn to his chest. The pain was gone, but warm pressure had taken its place. Groggy, he opened his eyes to assess where the pressure was coming from. The shock nearly made his heart stop again.

Edward?

Under the blankets asleep on his chest was none other than the Fullmetal Alchemist. Head rested on his shoulder with an arm draped across his midsection, Edward didn’t stir. Mustang’s leg twitched and he realized that the man had entwined their legs together, making movement impossible. Not that Roy wanted to move. He remained quite still, gradually registering exactly what predicament he had awoken to.

He’s… He’s in bed with me. SLEEPING on me!
Edward’s warmth seeped into him, and he felt his own temperature rise. He shifted slightly in his sleep causing Roy to become all-to-aware of Ed’s toned muscles. This only caused Roy to get hotter, adrenaline and lust pumping through his veins. Sweat broke out on his forehead and he could feel himself harden.

The memory of Ed smiling when he had revealed his upcoming marriage flashed into Mustang’s mind. With a bitter taste in his mouth, Mustang resolved himself to face reality.

“Ed?” he whispered. He had been too quiet. The man remained asleep on his chest.

He swallowed, his determination fleeting. “Edward,” he said hoarsely, a little louder this time.

This time he had been heard. Edward stirred, raising his head slowly from his chest. Then he bolted straight up and twisted to peer into Mustang’s face. He didn’t appear embarrassed, just relieved. “You’re awake!”

Dumbfounded, he slowly asked, “Why were you… sleeping…?”

“You passed out. I had no idea what was going on. I tried to take care of you the best I could, but I’m no doctor. At one point you were shivering so violently. No matter what I did you couldn’t get warm. So I had no choice but to try to share my body heat. And I guess I fell asleep.” His eyes cast down in shame. “I’m sorry. You were suffering so much and I fell asleep…”

Mustang’s mouth was dry. Swallowing, he looked at him. “You took care of me?”

His head shot up, angry. A hand flew up and grabbed the front of Roy’s shirt. “Well of course I did! I come home to find blood and vomit all down the hall and you unconscious! I thought you were going to die! We have no doctors around here and I… I…” His hand shook, clamped tightly on the fabric.

“I’m sorry.” A long silence followed the apology that hung in the air.

The older man gently touched Ed’s hand then wrapped his fingers around Ed’s wrist. “I think it’s time for me to leave.”

Stunned, Edward’s mouth hung open. “Leave? What the hell are you talking about?”

“You don’t need this—me—in your life. Especially not now.” Ed only gaped at him. Mustang pulled gently but forcefully on his wrist, releasing his grasp. “You have a new house. You’re about to get married, start a family. It was presumptuous of me to think I could interrupt-”

“Bullshit! You’re running away!” The words were like a slap across his face, stinging him. “Now stop being stupid, and tell me what’s going on!”

Mustang glowered at him then looked away. “It’s none of your concern, Fullmetal.” His hands gripped the sheets, struggling to acquire the cool mask that used to be such a huge part of him. Somehow he couldn’t quite get the mask to sit in place like it used to.

Never had Roy endured such a large and painful silence.

“I see.” The weight of the sentence was surprisingly heavy for only two words. With that Edward got up and strode through the doorway, slamming it behind him. Mustang winced at the sound, listening to him stomp angrily down the stairs and out of the house.

Defeated, he simply stared out the window wondering when the next train out of Resembool would arrive.
Sign up to rate and review this story