Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Good Morning Revival

Good Morning Revival

by raina224 0 reviews

The new student

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-10-24 - Updated: 2012-10-25 - 355 words

0Unrated
Brendon was staring out the window as his History teacher droned on about political issues, it was always like this. Someone decides to ask Mr. Jones about Tax Policies or any other economic problem and he lectures the whole class about how corrupted he believes the government is. He heard the door open and the teacher stopped talking, hearing a new voice he sat up a little straighter in interest. As he turned he saw the teacher nod to a guy he had never seen before, he was quite skinny and had semi long hair.

"Class, this is Ryan Ross. He's going to be spending the remainder of his high school year here, he's new so make him feel welcome." The teacher said then paused as he looked around the room his gaze stopping at Brendon. "Ryan go sit by Brendon over there." He pointed at the empty seat by me and Ryan complied walking over and sliding into the seat. Brendon watched as he put his stuff down by his desk then looked him over, he seemed nice enough.

"Hi, I'm Brendon, as you know now. Wanna be friends?" He asked, pretty straightforward, he hated it when people rambled on and on instead of getting to the point though.

"Yes, but it's nice to have a true introduction though. It's nice to meet you Brendon, I'm Ryan, and yes I wouldn't mind being your friend." Ryan replied sticking out his hand, Brendon gripped it giving it a single shake then smiling.

"This class is pretty boring. The teachers just gonna keep rambling." He said gesturing to Mr. Jones who had gone back to his lecture. "What's your schedule?" He asked, Ryan handed him the paper. "Dude we have all the same classes! That's awesome!" Ryan smiled at him amused, taking his schedule back as Brendon handed it to him.

"Well you can guide me around then. I'll also know one person in every class now." Brendon nodded as the bell rang, they both stood up walking out of the classroom to second period English. Maybe this year wouldn't be as bad as he thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story