Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Good Morning Revival

Misery

by raina224 0 reviews

Brendon's in trouble and Ryan helps him out in a surprisingly easy way.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-10-24 - Updated: 2012-10-25 - 638 words

0Unrated
The final bell just rang and the duo made their way out of their sixth period class.

"I haaatteee math. It's so stupid." Brendon says groaning as he pushes the door open walking into the sun. Ryan just chuckles shaking his head at his new best friend.

"You'll get it eventually, I can help you when we get to your house." Ryan replied stretching as he squinted, his eyes still adjusting to the sun's glare. Brendon shrugged looking around.

"C'mon, we should get going it's only about 10 minutes away." He said grabbing Ryan's arm guiding him away from the school, his pace had sped up a little, not too much but enough for his friend to be able to notice. He just ignored it though thinking Brendon was just hoping to get out of the sun. Ryan looked around as they walked noticing how the direction they were walking would have been the same way he had gone if he was walking to his new house. He wasn't paying attention so when Brendon stopped abruptly he ran into his back and looked up in surprise.

"Brendon? Are you o..." He trailed off as he noticed the group of 5 guys, they looked to be the same age as them just a whole lot bigger, they seemed to be football players. One of them walked forward, Ryan assumed he was the leader, he was the biggest.

"Oh look, the little brat brought a friend. I thought you didn't have any friends, no one wanted to be friends with you, it'd be too embarrassing. So who's this guy?" He said mocking Brendon, Ryan looked at him in shock as Brendon stared at his shoes making them seem like the most interesting thing in the world.

"...He's a new student." Brendon mumbled feeling his eyes burn with tears wishing Ryan wasn't there to see him in such a weak state.

"Ohhh. So we can scare him away too. You don't deserve friends, we're doing all these people a favor when we do this so you should thank us." He walked up to Ryan and Brendon looked up glaring at the larger male.

"Don't touch him." He said anger lacing his voice along with the fear. "If you're going to hurt someone hurt me, but don't hurt him, he hasn't done anything." He stepped in front of Ryan only to be punched in the gut. He doubled over clutching his stomach in pain, soon after he was kicked in the side and he had to bite his lip to keep from screaming. The leader had called on the rest of his fellow football players and they all crowded around him.

"Don't you ever interrupt me again. Although I've always wanted to do this, so thank you for making it easier." Tears streamed down his cheeks as he curled up in a tight ball as ready as he could be for the pain.

"Brendon." He heard Ryan say and looked up when he realized that they weren't beating him and saw that they were gone and Ryan was the only one with him. He stifled a sob, his face contorting. Ryan ran over crouching down next to him and pulling him into a tight embrace. He held Brendon as the sobs continued. They began to die down a few minutes later and he pulled back to look at Brendon sadly while wiping his tears.

"Thank you." Brendon said quietly smiling at Ryan faintly then frowned tilting his head curiously. "What'd you do to get them to go away though?"

"Oh, that?" Ryan said chuckling. "I told the leader my dad was a police officer and my mom was a lawyer. It works every time." Brendon looked at him in awe and Ryan just smiled standing up then helping Brendon up. "C'mon, let's go home."
Sign up to rate and review this story