Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Sweet, Sweet Child 'O Mine (Axl Rose)

Part 22

by axlroseiscool 0 reviews

The end.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2012-10-26 - Updated: 2012-10-26 - 303 words

0Unrated
I woke up in the hospital. I haven't woken up in one of these for a while. I sighed...it was time to leave Axl. Our relationship ran it's course...it was a great, meaningful relationship, but we were so much better as close friends. And all my cheating...I feel so bad. Axl deserves better than me, there's another girl out there who won't cheat on him, mislead him, and break his heart. Sadly, I don't think there'll be another girl that'll take the beatings as well as I did. Or share the strong emotional bond that me and Axl did, I think that's what I liked about our relationship, the emotional part. It was like we balanced each other out, like we knew each other's emotions, like we shared the same thought patterns, it was like we were ultimately one person. We had known each other so long and had so many similarities, but also so many differences, and that was what made us so perfect for each other. But I've hurt him too much, I suppose all good things must come to an end. "Isabel?" I turned and saw Axl, standing in the doorway, tears in his eyes "I'm so sorry," he said, a single tear rolling down his cheek "It's okay...I deserve this, after all the heartache I've caused you...I'm sorry," I said, tearing up myself. Axl walked to me "Are we over?" he asked "I think it's time," I said "Okay," Axl said wistfully. We both hugged each other, crying, neither of us wanting to let go, but knowing it was time to.

'You know I still love
you, though we 
touched and went
our separate ways
[..] If you must go, 
I wish you love 
You'll never walk
alone, take care 
my love ' - 
Journey
 
Sign up to rate and review this story