Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To Love a Lost Girl

Be Back in Time for Dinner

by tmbfucks

A fun day out with the man you love! (Sex in this chapter!)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2012-10-27 - Updated: 2012-10-27 - 1250 words - Complete

?Blocked
Penina's P.O.V

Yesterday was so amazing and exhilarating. Frank is such a sadist, which excites me further. We saw an advert on TV for a carnival that was on today. Frank and I really wanted to go, but the others were too busy. That’s why it’s just Frank and I going today. Ray and Mazy said I could, and it might give me a good chance to look around the neighbourhood. Yeah right! We’re leaving early to go to his house and have a little fun of our own. I was ready, and we were just waiting for Frank to pick me up.

‘Make sure you’re back in time for dinner.’ Ray said.

‘We’ll see.’ I said.

‘Penina, Frank’s going with you. You might as well say yes.’ Mazy said.

‘No, Frank’s not responsible enough.’ Ray told her. I giggled. A car horn beeped. I looked outside and saw Frank’s car.

‘Okay, that’s my ride. See you later.’ I said. I ran out of the house and into Frank’s car.

‘Hey sexy.’ He greeted.

‘Hey. Just so you know, my hymen broke on a horse, so you don’t have to be gentle with me.’ I told him. His face looked completely smothered in lust.

‘You know, we can just skip the carnival.’ He said. I shook my head.

‘Nope, you can punish me for being an ass later. Let’s go get some candyfloss!’ I said excitedly. He giggled and began driving. He stopped when we turned a corner so he could give me a quick kiss.

‘I’m going to hate hiding from everyone.’ He said before driving again.

‘Me too, but it’s kinda exciting too. It’s like we have to have all this fun without getting caught. It’s really sexy if you ask me.’ I said. He smiled.

We carried on chatting in euphemisms for the rest of the ride. When we parked, Frank put on a wig and sunglasses as a disguise. We got out, and immediately cued for the Ferris Wheel after getting some candyfloss.

‘My god. I love the smell of carnivals. It’s just so cool.’ He said. He took a bite out of the candy floss. He then kissed me making it dissolve in both our mouths. Damn it. I love him so much.

‘Me too. I love the taste of your mouth.’ I said.

‘You’re going to really love later on then.’ He said. The rest of the carnival was so much fun. I carried on making him get erections in the middle of rides, so he was really pissed off at me, which means that later on is going to be so much fun.

‘Okay, it’s time to go to yours now.’ I said. He raced to the car with me. He made it in record time. His flat was really nice too, but he pushed me to the bedroom, and onto the bed.

‘You’ve made me look forward to this the whole day. You speak like a slut you know?’ He whispered angrily, but seductively in my ear.

‘Well, I couldn’t help myself. You were right there. It’s hard not to speak like a slut when you’re around.’ I said. He smirked.

‘Is that so?’ He asked. I nodded my head.

‘Yeah. It is. You think today’s been easy for me? I’ve been wanting this the whole day. Just because I don’t get boners, doesn’t mean I don’t get horny.’ I said.

‘Well then, we’ll have to do something about that won’t we?’ He asked. We both smiled excitedly, and undressed each other quickly. Frank is very well-endowed. It’s almost unbelievable, and he looks really hard right now. He kissed me, and kissed down my jaw again. He began sucking on my breasts. ‘They’re big.’ He mumbled. I smiled in pleasure, and ran my fingers through his hair.

‘Not as big as your cock.’ I said. He continued kissing down me until he got to my vagina. He grabbed his box of condoms and put one on.

‘Are you sure you’re ready?’ He asked. ‘Are you sure you want this?’ He questioned. I nodded my head breathlessly.

‘I’m sure.’ I answered. He put his enormous dick into my pussy. It felt a bit painful at first because I wasn’t used to it, but when I was, he kept going. I was panting and screaming in pleasure.

‘You like that baby?’ He asked.

‘Harder! Faster!’ I screamed. He did just that, and began playing with my clit.

He slammed in and out of me. It felt euphoric. He pulled out of me though, and didn’t go back in. He slapped my ass.

‘You’re so tight, you know that? You’re so fucking tight.’ He said. He spat on my vagina before continuing. It made it much better to be honest. I was so close.

‘F… Frank. Fuck! I think I’m going to…’ I started.

‘Cum for me honey.’ He said. Just him saying that tipped me over the edge. I came violently. Frank came then too. We lay in his bed, just panting. ‘Fucking hell!’ Frank groaned.

‘What’s the matter?’ I asked.

‘This. What we just did. I could get arrested for statutory rape. I had sex with a minor, and my best friend’s daughter. Jesus fucking Christ. I’m such an idiot!’ He shouted. He buried his face into his hands. I pulled them away and kissed his cheek.

‘I did this with you because I trust you. I love you, and I wouldn’t have wanted to do it to anyone else. I love you Frank.’ I said. He looked at me, and he hugged me.

‘I hate this. I love you so much, and I love being with you, but I hate this. I don’t want to feel guilty after every time we do this. I love you so much, I shouldn’t feel guilty, but I never wanted to do anything like this.’ He said.

‘Don’t worry sweetie. I love you too much to let anything to happen to you. You’re my guy.’ I said. He smiled.

‘And you’re my girl. I love you Penina. So much. It’s ridiculous that this isn’t allowed.’ He said.

‘I know. When two people love each other as much as we do, age shouldn’t matter. No one but the two people should matter.’ I said. We fell asleep for a short nap while cuddling before going back to my house. Frank’s the best man any girl, and some guys, could ask for. I’m so happy he’s mine. I need to make him feel good though. I know exactly who to talk to about it.

Hey guys. Sex sex sexy times. Yeah. I love Frank so much. He makes me cry everyday because of his perfection. What a bastard! Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. I probably won't be updating tomorrow because of MSI ASDFGHJKL!!!! I'm so excited! I'm going with my friend, her boyfriend, and her awesome mum! She's like the mum from mean girls, but more appropriate and better with pink hair! Anyways, I hope you guys liked it. I'm going to make a clean version of this chapter. So, yeah. Rate and review and smile and things! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story