Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 21

by The-Corpse 2 reviews

Let's go camping...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-28 - Updated: 2012-10-28 - 884 words

0Unrated
As promised a new chapter, this one is early and another chapter may or may not come again today or tomorrow depends.

A Thousand Words has been posted!
Chapter 21:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

Gerard left for tour this morning and it felt as if part of my heart was being torn apart from me. The good thing about this is that Gerard calls me at least two times a day. I guess that after pur break-up, he had shapen up and is now being nicer to me and even more romantic than before.
Right now me and the girls were getting reasy to go to work, Since it was a special set today, we all had to dressed as they demanded. Remember that special show we were supposed to put on well some big rock star wanted us to give him a private show. Sure it is sething I would deeply decline but hey I need the money and dancing us something I do and know best.

I heard my phone ring from my bedside table."Hey, Allison can you get that?" I yell from the bathroom, where I was fixing on my make up.

In the other room, Allison picks up the phone up and looks at the caller ID. "It's Gerard", she watched as Hozzie came out of the bathroom and took the phone from her hands. "Thanks" Hozzie said as she walks across the room, grabbing a long sweatshirt and pulling it over her head and then walking out onto our mini terrace.

I never actually told anyone but, I am in love with Gerard. And seeing him and Hozzie together really tore at my heart. When they broke up I thought he was gonna come straight to me. I mean I am the one who knows everything about him, we have been friends since we were both in diapers. I may have fallen in love with him in high school, but we kind of had a falling out when I started dancing.
He hates it for some reason I guess something to do with that girl he dated, Lucy.
She was everything he had ever wanted, but I was there first and she gets him , No!.
I just knew I had to do something about it. Lucy was a dancer, a ballet dancer to say the least. She had long blonde hair with brown highlights, she was petite and what you would call smart. I say know-it-all. She had a choice to make, she and Gerard were going to elope the night of our graduation party and I just knew I had to do something.
Now he was with Hozzie, when was he ever going to notice me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to Hozzie's P.O.V.

"Hey Hozzie" said Jennifer. "Hey Jen, what's up?" I ask back. Taking off some of my excessive make up. The show was finally over abd most of the girls were already heading home. "Not much just missing Bob" she looked sad. "I just got off the phone with him, and I already miss him" she frowns and I gave her a hug. "Well they will be back before you know it and I'll even help you count down the days" I say smiling. I might look fine on the outside, but inside I am just freaking out wishing the days could just go faster.

"Hey I know what will cheer you up. How about we go camping?" I asked. It had been a while, but I could still remember what my Grandfather had taught me. I say Jennifer's eyes light up at that taugh. "Really?" I nod. "Awesome this would be my first time going camping!" she said jumping up and down. The running off telling the others.
"Hey Hozzie" Allison said sitting down next to me.
"Some guy just dropped this off for you" she said while pulling a bouquet of red and white roses on my dressing table. There was a car inside. The only thing it said was -from your secret admirer.
That was weird. I did'nt exactly expect to get a secret admirer while being in America.... I am actually flatter.
Allison was still looking at me with a smirk on her face. " what?" I ask raising my eyebrows at her. "Oh, Nothing" she said before walking away to get change. Well that was weird, Allison was always the quiter one among us. I just shrug and put it past me. I put on my glasses and put my haur in a ponytail.

Since none of us really wanted to cook we went out again, but this time for chinnese. We talked and talked until it was time to go home, we all payed the bill and were now walking down the street towards our apartment.

We were now all in oir pjs talking over coffee and hot chocolate. The girls actually thought it was a pretty good idea to go camping so we made a date to go up to Washington on our upcoming break, just a week before the boys return. And me being the one with the idea had to gather everything and plan it.Awesome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay so it is a bit short but this one is just a filler i will update as soon as possible.
Sign up to rate and review this story