Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 22

by The-Corpse 2 reviews

I was not expecting to see...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-11-05 - Updated: 2012-11-06 - 1164 words

1Exciting
Chapter 22:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

So the guys would be returning in less than a week, so we were going camping this weekend. I guess I was pretty excited for that, reliving most of the moments my grandparemts and I used to have. I walked down the stairs to find Mazy with her luggage and everything. "Hey Mazy...." looking at her then at her bags again."Going somewhere?" Now my full attention was on her. "Well, you know how I never get to see Jonathan?" Mazy said and I nod showing that I was still listenning. "I'm going to visit him. I already spoken with Tess and she said that it was allright as long as I return" she said shrugging. I stepped closer sitting at the stool, putting my phone on the counter. I never really knew Mazy that much. So for me it might be hard to miss her. "And your leaving tonight?" I ask nodding. It was 9:21 pm.
"Yeah" Mazy said. "Want to have something to eat first?" I asked. She looked starved, plus I can't exactly remember the last time I saw her eat. "Sure. Why not?" It was really romantic seeing her go through all this trouble to just be with her husband again. I walk to the fridge and got out the ingredients to make her a sandwich. I wish me and Gerard were like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning...

Mazy had left a couple of hours later. We did have a talk and she did left a note for the girls, saying where she was going and everything. I stood up from my place on the floor. I was at school at the moment. Being in college did have its perks. Like we graduated early. But only on a bacholer degree. If we wanted to go with master or proffesional we had to take two or three more classes.
Anyway, the teacher had now arrived and we were supposed to be doing plies. Like I.said before the teacher could scare a defenseless bunny...poor bunny.

The bell for lunch rung and I could not be happier to get out of that place. I really didn't have the energycto change.out of my tights so I just took my bag and left. I was walking down the main stairs, when Charlie caught up with me, she was also still wearing her tights. Which strickly yo our school had to be pink. "Hey, where you going?" she asked me. "Well, I was maybe thinking Burger King or Wendys" I said as I look between both restaurants. "How about a small, yet popular cafe? It's just down the street" Charlie said. It did seemed like a good idea. So we agreed on this unknown place.
When we got there it was pretty much empty, you could say there were like 6 people sitting there. Not counting the waittesses and the chef. We took a booth near the entrance. Putting our bags down on the empty space next to us. A waitress came to take our order."What can I get you?" she.said with a southern accent. I read her nametag, Ruth. It fitted her accent. "I will have the fish tacos" I said putting my menu down. "And I will have the Asian Turkey burher" Charlie said as she puts her menu down. The waitress wrote down our order on her little notebook."And to drink?" she asks. "Well just have iced tea" and with that she took the menus and walked away. Only returning a few seconds later with our drinks. We were quiet, since I rarely ate lunch with someone. That is until Charlie decided to make conversation."So why did you decide we needed to go camping?" she asks taking a sip from her drink. "Well I guess it's a good way to bond with the girls. I mean I've been here a while and I haven't gotten to know them that very good." I said. I really did want to get to know the girls, maybe then I won't act all shy and awkward around them.
We talked more about the camping trip, even when our food had arrived, we continued to talk about the boys. Wondering how they werr doing without us. And all that shit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard's P.O.V.

Man did I miss Hozzie already. It had been a couple of months since I had last seen her. It has been fun touring but I could not last another day with Frank on that bus. His feet stink like someone had died in them. He calls that smell fink. I could really see that Bob misses Jennifer, from the way that he is on the phone talking to her everytime we get a free period. We had three more concerts before we could finally return home. "Hey Gerard, wait up!" I turn around and find our personal assistant running after me. "I got the information you wanted." Anna said handing me a folder. "Thanks" I said as I continued to walk to the opposite direction, while Anna went her own way. I got to the dressing room, it was empty so it was okay for me to look. Sitting down on the sofa, I open the folder. The first thing that comes out was a photo of Hozzie and her birth certificate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hozzie's P.O.V.

At Walmart...

Since I was clearly still in charge of buying everything for our camping trip on Friday. I got gome after school, got into the shower, dressed and now I was at Walmart. I took the 5 sleeping bags off the shelf. Everyone had their own color, well depending on their personality that is. Viola and I seemed to be the only ones who knew about camping so she was getting half of the stif on the pther side of the store. We were going to a popular campsite. And I had talked to the rangers, they said that at least 8 more campers and their friends were gonna be up there. So we didn't need tp worry about being alone up there.
This was going to be fun.
"Okay so I got the bug spray, and the cooking spray. What else am I missing?" Viola asks as she settles the things down in the cart. "Well we are gonna need canned food as well as a small grill. Can you get those while I get the toiletries?" I said to her. She was really easy to talk to. More or so than the others. Viola nodded and headed off.

After buying everything we needed. We got every bag into the back of Viola's truck and headed home.
Once we arrive. I was really not expecting to see this...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER! Anyways, it is up to you guys to tell me what you want to happened next. You are now in control of the story.....only for a while so don't let the power go to your head.
Sign up to rate and review this story