Categories > Original > Drama > Let's Change The World

Chapter 12

by atomickilljoy 4 reviews

"What the hell?"

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-28 - Updated: 2012-10-28 - 348 words

0Unrated
As Jennifer walked back towards the van, she stumbled upon several couples, all cuddled up in someone's arms. As she saw each couple. she woke them up.

"HEY! SEX POLLUTED MONSTERS! GET UP! TODAY'S THE DAY!" she screamed in their ears.

Each couple shot her a dirty look, but Jennifer just smiled at them innocently.

She finally arrived to the van, where Ryan and Bob were both up. Bob was shooting Ryan a dirty look, and Ryan was too caught up in tying his shoelace to notice. As Jennifer came into Bob's line of vision, his eyes softened towards her.

"Hey Jen. Today's the day." Bob said, with a smile.

How cute is his smile? Very. Jennifer thought Nope, Jen. Stop. No thinking that way about people that are older than you, and are helping you change the world.

"Yep. I'm very nervous and excited." Jennifer said.

"I'm sure we'll protest just fine." Bob said, with a wink.

Jennifer could've died right then and there.

Some people started to emerge from the woods. Amanda and Frank were hand in hand when they came out. What surprised Jennifer was Natalia and Spencer emerging from the woods, hand in hand.

"OH! BAM! I TOLD YOU! DOCTOR LOVE STRIKES AGAIN!" Jennifer screamed. Spencer and Natalia both blushed, and said nothing.

Everyone else came out of the woods, hair messed up. Their eyes had bags under them.

"Look alive, sunshine!" Jennifer exclaimed.

Everyone groaned and looked for their toothbrushes in their bags.

"We're leaving soon. Ready to change the world?" Jennifer exclaimed, brightly.

Everyone just groaned in response.

"That's the spirit!"

**

They all piled into the van. No one said much, considering how nervous they all were. At one point, Jennifer saw Jon put an arm around Sam. She pretended not to notice, but smiled.

After an hour, they were finally there. So were a few other people.

"What the hell?" Jennifer mumbled.

Who were they?

That was a filler...kind of. Sorry for not updating in a while! School has been hectic! So, who else is getting hit by Hurricane Sandy?
Sign up to rate and review this story