Categories > Original > Drama > Let's Change The World

Chapter 13

by atomickilljoy 4 reviews

Auditioned characters come in this chapter!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-03 - Updated: 2012-11-04 - 634 words

0Unrated
"Who the fuck are they?" Jennifer muttered, as Bob parked the van.

"I don't know." Amanda spoke up.

There was a crowd of people, all with posters...protesting. As soon as Bob stopped the van, Jennifer was the first to rush over to the crowd.

"Um...who are you?" Jennifer asked the crowd.

"Are you Jennifer?" a girl asked.

"Yeah...why?" Jennifer asked.

The girl hugged her.

"GENIUS! YOU'RE A GENIUS!" she screamed.

"Penina?" Gerard asked, shocked.

"Hi big brother!" she said, brightly.

"What are you doing here...with Sara?!" Gerard asked, as Frank appeared behind him.

"Yeah, that's what I wanna know!" Frank asked.

"Me too!" said Mikey, as everyone else appeared.

"Well," another girl, Sara, started "We followed you guys, because we wanted to fight,too! We love rock music just as much! So, we snuck out, we followed you to Jennifer's town. By the time we got there, you guys were gone! So, we just came straight here!"

"Who are they?" Bob asked.

"Oh! About that, here you go, Jen!" Penina said, handing Jennifer a note.

The note read:

Dear Jen,
I know you probably got in trouble with the law at least once! I hope you're okay! Anyways, I know your birthday is coming up soon. I know how much you hate Sweet 16's, so consider this crowd of people my gift to you. They're friends, rock loving people, who I told what you were doing to, and decided to help. Happy early birthday. Give 'em hell, kid.
Love, Clementine


Everyone else read the note.

"Best. Birthday gift. Ever." Jennifer said, smiling.

***

The crowd had introduced themselves.

Jasmine Price was from Virginia, and she loved screaming at the White House, which Jennifer found amusing. She didn't mind it. She was a good singer, so hearing her scream curses at the government people was music to her ears.

Margo Williams was from Texas, and Jenifer loved her Texan accent. She had a girlfriend, named Lyn-Z. She was a bassist and she was very good at drawing. Margo was an excitement addict. In fact, she had to hold Margo back from throwing a rock at the building. That would get them killed.

Sara was Frank's little sister. She had a boyfriend named Jack Barakat. As far as Jennifer could see, Frank kept on giving Jack dirty looks whenever he would kiss Sara.

Melisa Arias was from Chicago, but was born in Puerto Rico. Her boyfriend, William Beckett, was the nicest guy ever. They belonged together, since Melisa was the nicest girl ever.

Tyler Reid was from Nevada, and he really seemed passionate about fighting for rock music. So was his boyfriend, Andy Biersack. He was a bit of drama queen, which Jennifer didn't mind, because so was Gerard and she had already put up with him.

Penina was Gerard's little sister. She was like Gerard, but less of a drama queen. It was obvious that Gerard was very protective. What big brother wouldn't be?

Kellin McLaughin was from New York, and he had a girlfriend name Lorna Lee. He was very dirty minded, and Jennifer found that funny, since she was dirty minded, too. Ryan, on the other hand, didn't like this.

There were also three other protesters that Jennifer loved.

Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Tre Cool were protesters. They were in a rock band, called Sweet Children, which is why Jennifer loved them. They made awesome songs, were very passionate about rock music, and were fun to be around. They were also very creative when it came to insults.

Jennifer was very happy with the crowd, the new people and the old ones. They were from all over the county, but they were all here for the same reason: to fight.

Jennifer couldn't have asked for a better crowd.
Sign up to rate and review this story