Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All We Have

You Know That Feeling?

by moocow 10 reviews

THE BLOODY FUCKING END.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-17 - Updated: 2006-07-18 - 327 words

3Exciting
evie says: before I start, it's important for you to read this... First, I'd like to thank the people who took the time to leave 98 reviews. Then the people that decided to rate the story as well. This is dedicated to every single one of my readers, new and old. Those who have been though all of it...yes, this is for you. The ending. THE ENDING. I'm sorry to say, there will not be a sequel...


Chapter 62- The Last Line in a Song

Amy blinked slowly, looking out on the small balcony that extended out of her and Pete's new room. The sunset she saw was amazing with the view of the entire city, the tall buildings standing off to the side of the sun that was disappearing beyond the horizon. Amy smiled as the pink and purple traced the sky with the dark and light blues mixed to make the sky a beautiful collage of colors. Pete came up behind her silently and wrapped his arms around her middle, while he rested his head on her shoulder. They stood like that for a while and watched as the sun slipped further and further behind the horizon. The stars began to twinkle in the sky above them and Amy sighed contently.
"Do you ever get the feeling that everything is perfect?" she whispered and Pete didn't say anything for a while.
"Like now...this, just us standing here like this, is /perfect/," his voice ran into her ears and she processed every word and her heart fluttered at his romantics.
"Pete?" Amy waited for him to say something but he just kept his eyes focused on the horizon. She knew he was listening however and smiled, placing her hands over his own. "This is all we have..." she leaned back into him and Pete nodded his head and whispered in her ear.
"This is you and me and me and you until we've got nothing left,"
Sign up to rate and review this story