Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ashes

Two months later…

Bob’s POV…

“It’s been two months and we haven’t achieved anything.” Frank groaned “When are we gonna start building a boat?”

“Frank, we were never planning to make a boat. That was your idea. The idea that no one listened to.” Gerard told him “I know we didn’t plan to carry on living at Ben and Jack’s house but what choice do we have? We have nowhere to go. Do you want Penina to get brainwashed again?”

“No but I also don’t see the point in living if all we’re doing is hanging around in this underground prison!”

“It’s nothing like a prison.”

“Yes it is. We can’t leave because we’ll die. We’re trapped in here. Like rats. Do you think that makes us the winners Gerard? Because right now I’m thinking that it’d be pretty good to just go work for BLI. It’d make a change from looking at all this ugly wallpaper!”

“Hey! I picked out the wallpaper!” Jack cried.

“If you wanna give yourself up to BLI then fine go for it!” Gerard yelled “Just don’t expect me to save your sorry ass when you regret it!” He thumped his hand down on the table, stood up, picked up his coffee and stormed out of the room.

“He didn’t mean it Frank.” Crayon said quickly “He’s just worried. He doesn’t know what we should do and you know what he’s like when we don’t have a plan.”

“I think the boat idea’s a great one Dad.” Ezra told him “We drew a picture of what it should look like!” He handed Ezra a picture him and Levana had drawn of a boat.

“Maybe the boat idea was a bit crazy.” Frank said gently but smiled at Ezra “It’s still a great picture. Well done. But either way, I still think we should try to get out of this country.”

“What makes you think a different country will be any better?” I asked.

“What makes you think a different country won’t be any better?” Frank shrugged his shoulders “We wanna escape BLI right? And they’re trying to take over America. If we left America then we wouldn’t have to worry about them anymore.”

“I thought the point of being a killjoy though was to take down BLI and restore colour to the world.” Jennifer muttered “We can’t achieve anything by running away.”

“Of course we can. We can tell other countries what they’re doing. They’ll have better weapons and stuff.”

“No!” Lucy suddenly cried “We’re not turning this into a world war. If we take down BLI then we take them down ourselves.”

“I don’t see anything wrong with getting a little help.” Doctor DD said, nodding his head wisely “Maybe Frank’s right and we should go another country to seek help. If they’re not friendly then we always have our ray guns right?”

“We can’t just turn up on a random island and start killing people at random!” Chloe cried “We’re not savages!”

“Whatever. I’m going to bed.” Frank stood up “We can talk about it tomorrow. It’s not like any of us had plans or anything. Since we never leave.”

“Frank, don’t be like that.” Penina said gently, getting up and taking his hand. Their four kids ran out after them.

“I think I might go to bed as well.” Jennifer stood up.

“I’ll come with you then.” I stood up too and we left the room together.




I woke up in the middle of the night and saw someone sitting up in bed next to me. I jumped out of my skin and then sat up, ready to fight whoever was there but it was only Jennifer. Of course. I went bright red and asked “What are you doing randomly sitting up in the middle of the night?”

“There’s something I need to tell you.” Jennifer whispered “But I don’t know how you’ll re-act which is why I’m scared to tell you.”

“Is it good news or bad news?” I asked her, getting really worried.

“Well I think it’s good news, I just don’t know how you’ll feel.” Jennifer took a deep breath and said “Bob… I’m pregnant.”

I blinked at her “… You’re pregnant?”

“Yeah. And I didn’t wanna tell anyone before I told you but I was worried you wouldn’t be happy about it. You never seemed too happy when we had to babysit the kids.”

“That’s because there’s loads of them and I always felt bad because they weren’t my kids.” I hugged Jennifer “I can’t wait to be a Dad! Are you kidding me? It’s gonna be amazing. We’re gonna be parents. You’re gonna be a Mommy! Aww! You’re gonna be a fantastic Mommy.”

“I’m so glad you’re happy.” Jennifer smiled, hugging me back.
Sign up to rate and review this story