Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Thousand Words

Chapter 1

by The-Corpse 2 reviews

Based on the movie, same Idea, completly different story. Just read and tell me what you think.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-28 - Updated: 2012-10-30 - 1710 words

2Original
*Okay so here it is. Jennifer is the best friend and I am using Hozzie again as my main character enjoy!"

Chapter 1:

" I am terribly sorry to say this..." the doctor said. "But it seems that your daughter and this tree are connected. Anything that happens to this tree happens to her" he said speaking while looking between me and my mother. I was only ten when I had recieved this news. Altough I did not understand at the time. "And everytime she talks the tree loses more and more leaves...and what happens when a tree loses all of its leaves?" the doctor finished asking my mother a question, her answer: "It dies"

That was only eight years ago. I was only ten, now I had grown up to be 18 years old. As I look myself in the mirror I see how much I had gone through. My mother told me I had to become a mute for the rest of my life, she did gave me an alternative. Sign labguage that is.
So If you can hear me speak, your not listening to the sound of my voice, but my inner voice. The one inside my head that is.
I am Hozzie. And this is my story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halloween Morning....

The door to my bedroom opens and in comes my mother. She did this same routine every morning, wake up super early, like at 4am or something, Then she would try to get me to wake up, since apparently I slept like a bear during hibernation.
"Wakey, wakey little Hozzie" she said putting her hands on my shoulder, shaking me a bit. That was enough to wake me up. Since I can't use my voice, all my other senses had been heighten.
'Morning I sign to my mother as I sit up on my bed. My room had half the wall made up for a window so everytime I woke up I could look at my tree, with the sunrise right next to it. "Morning honey, I drawed you a bath, cold water of course" she said before standing and walking towards the door. I stood up and as usual looked out the window. My whole life depended on just one tree.

I slowly slip into the tub. The door was just slightly open, my father left when I was young, he died two months later. He too was connected to a tree, and his las words were 'I am sorry, I love you." he said this to both my mom and me. God, I miss him.

I step into my room with a towel around me and I was still dripping wet. I turn on my radio and The Misfits came blasting out. My mom did'nt actually like them but she has let me make my own decicions and choices, today was the first day back to school and I would be meeting Jennifer and Frankie by the main entrance, Frankie mostly I meet Jennifer half way to school. I had to be at school in about an hour since it was only 7am and classes started at 8:00am sharp.
I walk over to the closet, I was going to wear something simple as always, my tight grey skinny jeans, an orange tank top and a black hoodie. I fixed my brown and pink short hair, put on some make up and last but not least I put on my glasses. I walk down the stairs to find my mom in the kitchen making breakfast as usual, she made me some chocolate chip pancakes and some coffee.

After I was done with breakfast I put the dirty plates in the sink and head towards the front door. I pull out my jacket from the closet and my green sneakers. I picked up my brown messenger bag from the bag qnd open the door. The cold air suddenly hitting my face. I close the front door behind me and made my way down the driveway, it was really quite and I did'nt really see anyone walking down the street.

I stop a few houses down, like 3-5 give or take. This house, number 347 to be precise, was where my best friend Jennifer lives. Let me tell you a bit about her, she is completly insane and that is why I love her. She knows about my condition and so does Frankie. Just not the whole story. And for some strange reason she was obssesed with some guy from the football team, I think his name was Bob Bryar or something. I walk up her drive way, and knock on her door.
It took her about 7 minutes to open the stupid door."Hey Hozzie!" she said as she locked the door behind her. "Ready to go?" she asks me and I just nod.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer and I were walking towards the gates to find our third best friend, Frankie, already standing there. "Hey guys" he said. Can I just say that Frank had a bit of a crush on me, he told me on my birthday, not what he said but what he did told me everything. He actually kissed me. But we thought that a relationship between us would be totally out of proportion and would probably ruin our friendship we decided to just stay friends. He and I have been friends since diapers , Jennifer became friends with us in elementary school. We have been best friends since then. The three musketeers you might say.

We walk through the school entrance to find everyone in their own little groups, I know I am not one to judge but there is no other way to descibe them more than as populars, jocks, music lovers, art lovers and the category I would probably fit into, Freak.
As I walk towards my locker I could feel eyes at the back of my head. Which was just unusual since I am practically ignore at this place. I open my locker to just have a note fall out of it, I lean down to pick it up, but the feeling of someone watching me never leaving and pick up the note. I open it to find a phone number and really good drawn vampire, it said text me. I look behind me to find the football team, or half of it. I should have known this was only a joke, let me tell you a bit about them, Ray, he had a huge afro which was good because he was pushed down a lot during practices, then there was Bob, Jennifer's crush, he was blonde and huge and as Jenny once said..."So,So fuckable!" ... Before I slapped the back of her head, and last but not least there was Gerard, captain, he had shoulder lenght black hair and the most amazing hazel eyes, which I found looking at me at the moment.
Ray and Bob were in deep conversation, while he was just standing there, staring at me.
I quickly turn back around, facing my locker once again. Two minutes later, Jennifer appears at my side. "Hey, come on class starts in a couple of minutes" she said helping me get out the correct books for health class.
After I close my locker door. That feeling of him still staring was still there. I look again and he was still in the same position, only now he was alone. Ray and Bob were gone.
I hurry down the hall and walk into class. That was the most creepiest moment I had ever had at this school.
I sat at the back of the class with Jennifer and Frank. We were seniors this year which I was extremely grateful for.
"Okay class, we are gonna start the year a little interesting" Our teacher, Miss Fletcher, said. I look over at Gerard, he was in all my classes last year I wonder if he was going to be in all of them this year.
"I am going to pair you guys up boys and girls, your gonna have to act like a married couple. And" She pulls out a box from underneath her desk. "You shall be wearing this." she pulled out some necklace with a button on it, it looks kind of like a clock except they were all on zero. Kinda like this 00:00:00:00.
She handed everyone one, and then began to give out instructions." Alright if the last time the girls had to pick then today the boys will pick who they want to be 'married' to." Miss Fletcher handed every boy a blank piece of paper. "What I want you to do is write the two names of two girls you want to do this project with amd of course your own name at the top of the page." She said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"okay I now have the results" she said waving a paper with our names in the air.
I was actually kind of nervous as to I was going to be partner up with. Miss Fletcher had the boys standing up and the girls sitting down with an empty chair next to each of us.
"Okay now when I call your names I want you boys to sit down next to your new wife. Got it?" she asked the boys as they all nodded. "Okay then."

She started to recite the list, but I was'nt really paying any attention. But listening on in Adrienne's conversation, Gerard's old girlfriend, "Of course he would pick me, I mean come on who is gonna make him feel good in bed?" she said with a flip of her hair and the two girls around them giggle, Aria and Casey, they do anything Adrienne told them to. They more like drones than humans.

I did'nt really notice anyone sitting down next to me, until I looked to my right to find Gerard Way sitting next to me. I look around to find everyone with their partners, Frank got Adrienne, Jennifer got Bob. And I got stuck with some douchebag that according to Adrienne was good in bed.
I sigh leaning back against my chair, this was just a plain nightmare or maybe just a beggining of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, shall I continue? Rate & Review
Sign up to rate and review this story