Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Thousand Words

Chapter 2

by The-Corpse 2 reviews

Mikey...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-29 - Updated: 2012-10-30 - 1103 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

This project was just another stupid mistake. I mean most of the guys, correction: idiots in my class, can't keep a girlfriend for more than one week. Well except Gerard, he and Adrienne have been dating for two years now.
Something just came to my mind, the teacher had said that the boys would get to pick their 'wife'..... Why the fuck would Gerard pick me. No, Miss Fletcher must've made some mistake.
Gerard was sitting next to me, his whole body facing me. I just stared back. Yep, his eyes are just like they describe them. I heard scoffing behind me, I look back and see Adrienne giving me the evils and Frankie was just inching away. He had sadness in his eyes. I sign 'Sorry.." to him he just sign back 'It's okay' . After he did that, Adrienne started yelling at him at how she did'nt want him speaking to me while they were together. Talk about being a good wife. I turn around so that I was once again facing the front. Jennifer sat in front of me, she and Bob were in deep conversation. Well he was talking abd she was just blushing like mad.
Gerard was still looking at me I turn to look at him when I heard him say something, I gave him a questioning look. "I said hi..." he repeated. I think this was going to be pretty awkward. I look around how are me and Gerard going to comunicate when I can't speak and he does'nt know sign language. He was looking at me waiting me to say something. I don't think he knows that I can't talk, maybe even has no idea. I turn to look at Frank. He knows exactly what I needed. He stood up and walk over to me, leaving Adrienne to talk to her drones, and pulling an empty chair from another desk and sitting in front of me.
I look over at Gerard and see him giving glares at Frankie. I sign to Frank: ' Tell him I can't speak'. Frank nods and repeats it. "Why?" Gerard asks,
I sign to Frank again: 'Because I am a mute' and once again Frank repeats.
"oh.." Gerard nods in understandment.
I sign: ' Why did you pick me?'
"Because I think it would be nice to actually get to know you" Gerard said sitting closer to me. One of his hands on the back of my chair and another in front of my on the desk.
I sign: 'Why?'
He chuckles a little before responding, "Because you seem really interesting" I blush at this coment, I really did'nt seem interesting at all. More like boring.
I was going to speak to the teacher and see if she could exchange me and Frank, so that he and I could do the project together and if Gerard and Adrienne could partner up on theur own. I'm sure that would make it, I mean Adrienne more happier and less bitchy.
I sign: 'Frank, want to be my new partner?" I sign with my famous puppy dog eyes. I see Frank's eyes light up as I say this or sign.
"What did she say?" Gerard asks looking between Frank and I. I did not want to come across as rude so I quickly signed: 'Don't tell him, say something else'
Frank just nodded and said "She says that she is really looking foward to this project." I sigh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch...

Second and Thirth period went by really fast. I was walking with Frank and Jennifer over to the cafeteria. If you are asking if Miss Fletcher let us switch partners, well no she did not.
Gerard had different classes so far, well except for homeroom that is. As I walk into the cafeteria, I see everyone in their own little clicks. Frank grabs my hand pulling me towards the food line, today's special being pizza. I did'nt like meat, so I would either bring some lunch from home or buy a salad. But either way I could not go hungry for more than five hours.
"Hey" I hear before some big, strong arm encircles me. I quickly turn around to find Gerard there.
Frank looks like he is about to murder somebody and Jennifer, well she just looks lost as to what was happenning. I wave at Gerard as he, himself smirked.
"Come on babe I saved you a seat" he said, standing back a bit. Okay so I know we have been married for like three hours, according to that necklace Miss Fletcher gave us, but that does not mean he gets to fucking own me. I sign: ' Actually I think I want to seat with my friends, now if you would excuse me.' I push passed him, before Jennifer could even finish the sentence.
I made my way out into the small crowd my backpack feeling super heavy on my shoulder. I walk to my locker. I put in the combination and open the door watching a couple of books fall out. I sigh, kneeling down to pick them up. I was putting books in my locker that I had not notice that someone was behind me. "Hozzie?" this person asks. I turn around to find an old friend of mine standing there. I sign: 'Mikey?'
He nods, as I run to hug him he laughs he was send to boarding school before we even started middle school. I knew he had an older brother, though I have never met him. Mikey would always be at my house. And when I was at his we would always stay locked up in his room playing video games. He has also been a since diapers friend.
"Wow you look great, how's it going?" he asks.
I sign:' It's going, the only thing shitty about this place is my new project' I sign finishing with a sigh.
"What kind of project?" Mikey asks.
I sign back: 'Marriage, and my husband is a douchehead'
Mikey pouts and says"I know what always made you happy. Skittle cupcakes!" he saud doing some sort of movement i think it involves jazz hands. Weird boy.
I nod eagerly, I sign:'Can I bring Frank and Jennifer?'
"Sure the more the merrier. At that moment the bell rings. "Hey you still have my number right?" he asks me. I nod. "good text me later" I wave goodbye watching his figure dissappear among the sea of students, trying to get to their class on time.
Next stop, study hall.
Sign up to rate and review this story