Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Boy Brushed Red Living in Black and White

A Boy Brushed Red Living in Black and White

by professionalgriefer 0 reviews

A story about a kidnapped boy who loses his sanity, and is considered to be gone before he ever was.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-10-28 - Updated: 2012-10-28 - 312 words

1Exciting
____________
He walked down the sidewalk with his head bowed down towards the ground. He took his usual route after school, which meant walking around a series of streets and neighborhoods too many times to count. When it was starting to get slightly dark, he decided it'd be a good time to head "home". A place he dreaded to be at most of the time, which is why he took long and different routes, hoping he'd get lost and would have an actual excuse not to be in that horrible place. No matter how many times he had tried to lose himself, he found himself back in the same place.
Everything was the same. That was the problem. The same car parked in that same odd angle in front of the same house. The same dog barking behind the same gate. The same yelling behind closed doors. The same dark grey color the sky had at this same time. He begged for change, anything slightly out of the ordinary.
Sighing, he walked at his usual twelve inch pace. His thoughts swirled around in his mind, engulfing him a world that was his own and building a wall between him and reality. The only thing that truly distracted him was a strong arm wrapping around his middle and a hand covering his mouth. He gasped, kicking and squirming automatically at the stranger, before realizing it was nearly impossible for him to get away. He tried screaming and biting at the stranger's hand when he felt a pinch of a needle in his arm and the odd feeling of a cool liquid flowing through his veins. He felt heavy, and started leaning forward, falling limp against the stranger behind him.
The last thing he felt was someone's warm breath against the back of his neck. "Ryan." The last thing he heard before everything went black.
____________
Sign up to rate and review this story