Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scream for Me

Wake Up

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

I can't find my way back....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-30 - Updated: 2012-10-30 - 573 words

0Unrated
I was standing in the snow, my hands and toes numb. The only heat I was getting came from him.

"Nix." He sighed, his breath fogging the air. His sarcastic smile spread on his face. "You know what your name means, right?" I blinked and shook my head.

"It's Latin for snow." He smiled at me.

"What, did you look that up or something?" I asked him, tilting my head. He sighed and moved away from me.

The slight heat I was gathering from him left with his closeness. "Gerard..." I looked at him. "What's wrong?" He stared at me for a long moment. "Is it cause I'm lesb-"

"I love you." He cut me off. I fell silent. "I love you." He ran his hand through his hair. "I've loved you since I was five and you kicked my brother's ass for breaking your little stick fort. It has nothing to do with you being lesbian." He shook his head and sighed.

I stood there and watched my best friend, the boy I've known for nine years, cry. "Gee...." I took his hand. He looked up at me, his eyes still pooling with tears.

Wiping them away, I felt them freeze on the already icy skin of my hand. He stared at me with his frightened green eyes. "You're not mad?" He choked. I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Never." His hands rested on my waist lightly then his arms wound around me.



I stood on the slick ice, waving to Gee as he crossed the street. Neither of us heard the screaming breaks coming closer, getting louder.

Until it was too late. "GERARD!!!!" I flew across the ice and snow to where the car's hood had flung him. The driver was crying and screaming and fumbling to pull her phone out of her pocket.

"Nix." His voice was hardly more than a breath. I fell to my knees next to him, taking his hand.

Tears fell from my eyes onto his white skin. "Gee, please hold on. You can't die yet!" I begged.

His eyes were slowly going distant and refocusing. "I don't.....think I'm gonna....make it. Nix." His voice was ragged as tears welled in his eyes. "I don't....wanna leave you." I wiped away his tears again. "I love you." He whispered to me.

Without thinking, I touched my lips to his. They were so cold...

Flashing lights came over the hill as I pulled away. Gee wasn't breathing, but I felt his heart in his chest. One two three four. One two three four.

One tw- Fresh hot tears ran down my face as it stopped. I didn't even fight as a pair of strong arms pulled me up. I kept my eyes on his paling face.

"Please...." I heard his voice as the scene faded away. "Nix please wake up." The hands on me grew softer and lighter.

I was being shaked. Not hard, but not lightly.

"Gerard!" I gasped and threw myself at him. We fell onto the carpet as I buried my face in his shirt and openly cried. "I missed you so much!" I sobbed.

He hugged me to him, his heat filling me again. "I missed you too, Snow." He kissed the top of my head.










Lalalalalalalalala I'm in an okay mood, but mow I gotta go do dishes and bake!

So R+R and all that.

Hugs and Buckles,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story