Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scream for Me

Bleed

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

So I never have to bleed again. Good?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-31 - Updated: 2012-10-31 - 413 words

0Unrated
Gerard and I lay on the floor, me soaking his shirt. Once I'd calmed down, I wiped my eyes and pushed myself away from him quickly. "S-sorry dude." I sniffled and pulled my legs to my chest.

Pain licked through my hand. I looked at it. A small, long cut ran from the joint of my thumb all the way to the seem of my skin.

No blood, though. "Oh." Gee looked at it. "Hold on." He got up and went to the bathroom. He came back with a bandaid.

Sitting crosslegged next to me, he took my hand and put it on the cut. I smiled slightly at him. "So let me get this straight. I'm dead." He nodded. "And you can like....make me remember things?" I looked over his head.

"Yeah. I can't do it all in one setting though." He bit his lip. "If I did, your mind will kinda melt." I nodded, though I didn't know what he meant exactly.

"Can you make me remember how I died?" An uncomfortable look came over his face. He looked away.

"Y-yeah." his voice shook a little. "Are you sure? That you wanna know so early?" He tried to worm out of it.

"Yeah." I nodded, putting my face against my knees and winding my thin arms tightly around my l.egs. "I'm ready."

He sighed and I felt the soft carpet shift next to me. "Just remember that no matter what you see, it can't hurt you anymore." His hand rested on the top of my head.

I squeezed my eyes shut and waited. After a second, nothing had happened. "Nix?" he breathed in my ear. "Still here?"

He jumped as I lifted my head. "That..." He looked at his hand. "The Fates don't want you to see." He shook his head. "That's never happened to me. "I...." He shook his head again. "I don't understand this. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I sighed. "I keep seeing this girl. I think she was my girlfriend. Can you show me her?" I asked wuietly, worried about his reaction.

"N-no problem." He tried to sound calm, but I heard his voice quiver. I rested my head against my knees again. His hand touched my hair and the air was shoved out of my lungs.








So I don't know what happened, but chapters one and two are reversed. So it's outta order. Scream For Me is first then Now What?

Hugs and Huts,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story