Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scream for Me

Watashi wa anata o aishite

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Yuki. Yu-chan.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-02 - Updated: 2012-11-03 - 1280 words

0Unrated
I ran into the brewing storm. Away from the dark atmosphere that clung to the house. Away from my homiphibic parents who 'just wanted a princess'.

My feet took me down the same path they've taken hundreds of times in the last two years. There was practically an invisible line that I.followed straight to his headstone. I stopped to the side of it and sat down. I'd read it every single time I've seen it.

Gerard Arthur Way. Taken too soon, but rests well none the less.

It still brought tears to my eyes. His mom hated me. Blamed me for him dying.

Only a few times have I ran into Mikey here. He felt bad that I'd seen his brother die and that he hadn't been there. I felt awkward around him, though. Being the same age wasn't helpful.

Nor was the fact his dead brother had told me he loved me the same day. So I hardly spoke to him.

"Gee, I feel so alone. I wish you were still here." I spoke aloud. "My parents hate me. Your mom hates me. I...... I miss you so damn much." I touched the stone. "Please help me, Gee." A huge gust whistled around the stones.

"Heads up!" A girl shouted. I looked up in time to see the white of a baseball hurling toward my head.

My hand reflexively shot out and the ball smacked against my palm hard as my fingers closed around it. "Sorry!" The girl ran up to me. "It was supposed to stay in-feild for practice, but SOMEONE" she screamed "decided to go wild." She smiled up at me.

"It's okay." I handed her the ball. "That wind couldn't have helped." I shook my head slightly. She laughed.

I looked at her again. Her long black hair was pulled back, a blue and red hat on her head. She wore a long sleeved white shirt and a blue t-shirt over it. She looked so young.

The ball in her hand cut through the air toward the public feild. An outfielder caught it in his glove. "I'm Yuki." She tipped her hat back. Her almond shaped brown eyes burned into mine.

She held out a pale hand. I took it in my own. "Wanna play? You have a great catch." She nudged my arm.

"Sure. Just give me a second." I turned to the stone. I kissed it lightly and patted it. "Thanks Gee."






Yuki set a bowl in front of me that looked like bird poop. In the year we've become best friends, we'd started hanging out more and more.

"Yu-chan, I know you want to be a chef and all, but why am I always the test subject?" I tried to move the spoon. It didn't budge at all.

"Cause you love me so much." She put her arms around my shoulders. My cheeks burnt. I've not yet told her I was lesbian, let alone confessed my love to her.

"W-what? Knock it off!" I laughed nervously, pulling against her grasp.

"No." She breathed in my ear. Her arms tightened around my shoulders. My heart sped in my chest.

"H-huh?" I tried to stay calm. It failed about as fast as I had in Physics.

"I don't wanna." She whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Her soft laugh filled my ears. I felt the tip of her tongue trace the very outter edge if my ear, her teeth grazing it.

I gasped at the feeling, turning my head to the side. She looked at me, her brown eyes growing darker. I took her chin in my hand and pulled her face toward mine.

She sighed as I kissed her. Pulling away, she walked around my chair and straddled my lap, her hands going into my hair.

I lost track of how long one single kiss lasted. "Watashi wa anata o aishite." My cheeks turned red at that.

"I love you too." I breathed.




I walked into the store after starting at it for nearly half an hour. "Hi, can I help you?" The gay man's voice made me sigh.

"Yeah, I'm looking for engagement rings?" My voice sounded like a question. He smiled at me knowingly.

"Do you know what her finger size is?" He asked softly so nobody else would hear.

"Six and a half." I said easily. I'd been 'joking' with her and got that information easily. He smiled and led me to a counter.

"Price range?"





I put the ring in my bag, my throat tightening as I thought my plan through. My car was just outside the store's exit.

With a sigh, I took the road to the graveyard. I needed to talk to Gee.

The landscaper nodded to me as I passed him. I waved a little and kept walking. I sat next to Gee's headstone and rated my head back.

"Hey Gee. So I know I talk about Yu-chan a lot, but this is a knock out. I'm gonna ask her to marry me." I swallowed. "I'm scared shitless, honestly. I wish I was as brave as you were. I know you'd help me come up with an epic idea for me."

"Ni-chan? Are you out here?" I looked up at Yuki's voice. Taking a deep breath, I cupped my mouth.

"Over here Yu-chan!" She was at my side in seconds. "How'd you know I'd be here?" I looked up at her.

She, sat on my lap. "I saw your car. And this is where we met." She looked around. "Who's buried here anyway?" She looked around the side.

"Gerard Arthur Way. Taken too soon, but rests well none the less." I murmured with her, not having to see the words to know them.

They were burned into my mind. "So? Who is it?" She asked softly.

"My best friend. I killed him." Her face paled. "He was walking home. It was icy. He got hit by a car. The same day he told me he loved me." Tears welled in my eyes.

I ducked my head against her shoulder. "Hey, that's not your fault, baby." She made me look at her.

"His mom still thinks it is." I looked at his stone. "I miss him so much. He was like my brother." I looked away as the tears fell.

She wiped them away. "I love you." She breathed.





I gasped as Gee's hand left my head. My body tipped to the side. "Yuki." I looked around, shocked that she wasn't still on my lap.

Gee stared at me. "D-did you see all that?" I asked softly. He nodded, swallowing. "Sorry." I whispered.

"Don't be." He sighed. "You had her meet me, at least. And you talked to me all the time even though I could never really answer."

"So you always heard me at your grave?" I asked in shock. He nodded. "Did you have anything to do with that freak wind and the ball?"

He smiled widely. "I did indeed." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you. I wonder....." I looked out the window. "Are we in Jersey still?" He nodded.

"The afterlife of Jersey, but yeah. The only place we can actually make contact is at our graves though." I frowned and thought for a minute.

"Do I even have a grave? How long have I actually been dead?l Ilooked at him.









So, there's a bunch of drama and shit goin on and just bleh. Sorry, biy I.might not be able to update for a couple days on almost everything I've been working on.


R+R guys. I.gotta go.

Hugs and Oranges,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story