Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Slash and Axl Love Story

chapter three

by I_love_AXL 4 reviews

Slash and Axl tell each other how they feel

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-10-30 - Updated: 2012-10-31 - 656 words

0Unrated
Axl broke away from Izzy when he heard Slash yell. “S-Slash, wait!”Axl called to him as he stormed away.
Izzy tried to grab Axl’s arm to keep him there on the bed. Axl pulled away from Izzy with a deadly snarl of “Fuck you!” Izzy felt tears come to his eyes when Axl ran out of the room and after Slash. Slash could never love Axl as much as Izzy did. Izzy loved Axl more than anything else in the world and in his mind Slash would never love Axl back or care about him as deeply as Izzy did. Izzy curled up on his bed and let the tears flow silently down his face and onto the pillow he was clutching.
“Slash please!” Axl yelled catching up to Slash at the top of the stairs. Slash turned around to look at him, with an unreadable expression. “What do you want?” Slash said in a flat voice.
“Slash, I’m sorry…” whispered Axl. Slash laughed shaking his head. “Why say sorry? It’s not like you give a fuck about me Axl, and honestly I don’t give a fuck about you either!” he spat, instantly regretting it because he still did love Axl.
Axl stood there frozen. “Axl…..” Slash began reaching out for Axl’s hand.
Axl snapped out of his trance and slapped away Slash’s hand pushing past him and running down the stairs and out of the house. Axl didn’t stop running until he got to the nearest bar.
Slash stood at the top of the stairs for a minute trying to figure out what had happened. “Slash?” Duff called to him. “You….you do love Axl don’t you?” Slash sighed. “Yes goddamnit I love Axl!” Slash yelled. “I love him!” Slash was practically screaming now. Duff backed off. “Ok…” he said walking away from Slash who obviously needed space.
Slash didn’t know whether to go after Axl or just let him go. But how can you just let go of the most important thing in your life? Slash shook his head; he had to go find Axl.
Slash stepped outside, walking down the street. It started to rain but Slash didn’t care, he was to intent on finding Axl and making things right. Slash knew that when Axl was upset he drank, which lead to fights, so Slash had to find Axl before he picked a fight with someone who he couldn’t beat.
Slash kept walking hoping he’d gone in the same direction as Axl. He walked into the nearest bar scanning the crowd. He sighed in relief when he saw Axl sitting at the bar surrounded by empty beer bottles.
He walked up behind Axl. “Hey…” Slash said softly. “Slash?” Axl asked in disbelief, turning around to look at Slash his expression hopeful. “Wh-why are you here?” Axl asked. “Because I love you Axl Rose.” Slash said simply. Axl started to cry. “Why are you crying Axl?” Slash asked sadly.
But Axl proved those tears to be of happiness when he practically jumped off the bar stool into Slash’s arms.
Axl looked up at Slash. Slash smiled then kissed Axl gently. Axl wrapped his arms around Slash and kissed him deeply. Kissed him like he had waited his whole life for this. Like Slash was his lover. And Slash kissed back with just as much passion.
When they broke apart Axl smiled up at Slash. “I love you Slash.” He whispered. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner…” “That’s ok.” Slash returned the smile. “I didn’t tell you how I felt either so I’m to blame as well. But that doesn’t matter, what matters is that I love you and you love me.” Slash wrapped his arms around Axl’s waist and pulled him close. “I have always loved you Axl and I always will.”
Sign up to rate and review this story