Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Slash and Axl Love Story

chapter four

by I_love_AXL 6 reviews

The story continues! Will Slash and Axl's relationship be over before it even starts?

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-11-08 - Updated: 2012-11-08 - 996 words

1Hot
People at the bar were beggining to give them funny looks but Axl and Slash didn’t care. Besides they were just hugging, until Axl stood on his tip toes and pressed his lips to Slash’s. Axl could feel Slash smile as they kissed.
“Let’s go babe.” Slash said as they broke apart, taking Axl’s hand. Axl stumbled, he was a bit drunk still and he was woozy from finding out Slash loved him. And of course from kissing.
Axl fell over and laughed. Slash shook his head. “You idiot. Why do you drink so much?” he asked teasingly. “Because I thought you didn’t love me.” Axl said suddenly seeming less drunk and more serious. “Well I do love you, so you better stop drinking all the time.” Slash said in a warning tone but he was smiling.
Slash helped Axl up. Axl pressed his body against Slash’s wrapping his arms around the guitarist’s waist, hugging him hard enough for Slash to be a little out of breathe. Axl looked up at Slash. Slash thought Axl looked so sexy yet so innocent at the same time.
Slash tucked a stray strand of Axl’s copper hair behind his ear lovingly. He tilted Axl’s head up then kissed him on the lips, before trailing kisses down Axl’s neck biting down occasionally. Axl moaned and dug his nails into Slash’s back. Slash grabbed Axl’s hips and grinded his own hips against Axl’s. “Ah!” Axl gasped.
“Get a room!” someone yelled passing by. Axl flipped the man off. The man walked towards them. “Fuck you!” the man growled. Slash knew Axl wasn’t gonna keep his mouth shut. “I bet you’d love to.” He smirked at the man. Slash stepped in front of Axl before he made the situation even worse.
“Get lost.” Slash growled at the man, who cursed under his breathe but walked away. “Axl don’t start stuff okay?” Slash asked, wishing he hadn’t when Axl’s expression flipped from annoyed to hurt then angry. “Hey he started it!” Axl yelled.
Now people were staring at them for a different reason. “I know, I know. I just don’t want to see you get hurt.” Slash tried to backtrack. “I can take care of myself.” Glared Axl. “Oh really?” Slash responded pointing to Axl’s hand with the stitches.
Axl didn’t know how to respond, he was at a loss for words. Axl felt tears well up in his eyes but he refused to let them fall. He didn’t want to give Slash the satisfaction.
“Ax…” Slash started to say. Axl didn’t speak. He didn’t think he could without bursting into tears. He just took a step back away from Slash. Slash grabbed Axl’s wrist, accidently gripping his stitched up hand. Axl yelped in pain, unable to hold back the tears anymore.
“Baby, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Slash let go of Axl’s wrist. Slash wrapped his arms around Axl’s waist pulling him close. Axl didn’t protest. He wrapped his arms around Slash’s middle. “Let’s go home.” Slash suggested. Axl nodded.
Axl hesitated for a moment before turning to Slash and whispering. “I love you Slash.” Slash grinned. “I love you to Axl.
They walked slowly. It started to rain again and Axl shivered. Slash wrapped his arm around Axl’s waist holding him close as they walked through the rain.
They got back to the house. Axl didn’t know what he was going to say to Izzy, but Izzy didn’t even acknowledge Axl or Slash He just kept reading not even looking up from his book when they walked in the front door.
“Hey guys.” Steven smiled at them. “Hey Steven.” Axl replied. “’sup.” Slash nodded. Izzy glared at them out of the corner of his eye. It hurt Izzy even more that neither of them even noticed.
Duff walked down the stairs and smirked at Axl and Slash not even saying a word. “’the fuck are you staring at Duff?” Axl asked. “Nothin.” Duff smiled.
Slash just shook his head, but he couldn’t help but smile back at Duff. Axl sneezed. Slash laughed. “It’s not funny, I’m gonna get a cold.” Pouted Axl. “I’m gonna go take a shower” Axl announced walking up the stairs.
Duff raised his eyebrow at Slash once Axl was gone. “Shut up Duff.” Slash said. “I didn’t even say anything.” Duff laughed.
Axl stood in the bathroom blow drying his hair. He was so happy that Slash felt the same way about him as he did about Slash. Axl put on a pair of sweatpants and an old t-shirt.

He tried to fall asleep but it was freezing cold in his room and he couldn’t stop thinking about Slash.
Axl got out of bed and walked down the hallway to Slash’s room, Slash wasn’t there.
“Whatcha doing?” a voice asked. Axl squeaked and spun around to face Slash.
“I-I was j-just..” he stuttered. Slash laughed. “It’s ok I didn’t mean to scare you.” Slash walked past Axl and into his room. Axl still stood in the doorway.
“Yes?’ Slash asked teasingly raising an eyebrow. “It’s really cold in my room and ….” Axl trailed off.”
“You can sleep with me.” Slash suggested. Axl blushed at the other meaning of those words. Slash laughed. “Not that kind of sleep with me.”
Axl smiled and walked over to Slash’s bed. Slash scooted over and held up the covers. Axl slid in next to him.
Slash wrapped his arms around Axl holding him close. Soon Axl’s breathing was deeper and Slash knew he was asleep. Slash smiled and watched Axl sleep until he couldn’t keep his own eyes open. Slash fell asleep with Axl in his arms and a smile on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story