Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Familiar

Part 27

by anukk 1 review

Perspectives from the main characters of "Van Helsing" during the Masquerade Ball at Dracula´s Castle. Slash implied. Various pairings. Drabble

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor - Characters: Aleera, Anna Valerious, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2005-06-04 - Updated: 2005-06-04 - 685 words

2Exciting
Aleera was most thankful for me hypnotizing the Valerious-brat for her. The mortal spawn had dared to disturb my bride´s enjoyment and therefor, Anna deserved to suffer under my control. I dispossessed her of any own will and ability to defend herself, so she would not be able to hurt Aleera again.

My last bride thanked me with a hungry glint in her eyes. Her face glowing with anticipation, I had her permission to watch. Aleera slowly turned back towards the body full of life, that was awaiting her deathly treatment. The hungry girl chuckled with cruel amusement while her claw-like fingernails scraped over Anna´s milky warm skin and dug deeply into the soft flesh of her right inner thigh to tear a gaping wound.

The Valerious girl gasped in pain. Even I couldn´t suppress a gasp. The beauty of white skin and ruby blood, shining in the cold moonlight quite managed to stimulate my own appetite for a midnight-drink.
But first I sought the inspiration of my bride´s slow torture on the Gypsy Princess.

Although Aleera had inflicted a large wound on Anna, the mortal girl couldn´t hide her true feelings from me, when my bride bowed down to first lick at the wound and then close her lips around it. The sucking mouth that drew the life-force from her body, was moving deeper between the splayed legs and flooded the mortal´s mind with a mixture of pleasure and pain alike.

I noticed with relief , that the young Princess was not as resistant as Gabriel. Finally, there was a mortal one could actually use without wasting time with extra mind-work.

With a cattish smile, Aleera continued to consume the body beneath her and moved further to the hot center of the mortal. Just before her final strike, she wanted to see the Princess writhe in dark pleasure. She knew that Anna would consider herself to be impure, once she sexually would surrender to a 'dark evil' creature.

Aleera´s first licks already made the Princess moan with uncontrolled lust and her climax hit her far too early. I searched her mind and found what I had suspected. This had been her first time.
The irony of this formed a deep laughter in my throat. Boris would be furious with his little girl, once Anna would join her lost family between the gates of heaven and hell.

Focussing back on the scene before me, I felt the growing anger in my last bride. Aleera´s disappointment about the Valerious-brat´s quick release was obvious. She hated it when her toys didn´t last long. Reaching out mentally to our bond, I quickly let her know about Anna´s dilemma and got a pleased response. If Aleera hadn´t been so hungry, she would have thrown her head back to laugh out loud about this triumph over her mortal nemesis.

But her thirst for hot and aroused blood told her otherwise. She dipped her head and bit deeply into the sensitive exposed flesh of the mortal´s vagina. Since I love 'happy endings' that have a proper dramaturgy, I allowed Anna to open her mouth wide and scream out her anguish and her shame.
The scenery was exquisite. So was the sight of Aleera, wiping her full lips of the last drops of blood, and the mortal girl, gracefully bleeding out on my marble floor.

I thanked my bride for this moment by kissing her passionately and tasting the remnants of the last Valerious. The blood still wore traces of lust and fear and let my own hunger grow immensely.
With an inspired mind and a growling stomach, I turned towards Gabriel, who obviously hadn´t enjoyed the scenery as much as I had. His eyes filled with tears and anger over the loss of Anna, and he watched me with pure hatred. Inwardly, I felt him steeling and preparing for my mind-control.
Foolish man. He would submit to me, just like the little Princess did. I only hoped that this plaything would last longer than the weak mortal girl...
Sign up to rate and review this story