Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Familiar

Part 26

by anukk 0 reviews

Perspectives from the main characters of "Van Helsing" during the Masquerade Ball at Dracula´s Castle. Slash implied. Various pairings. Drabble

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Horror, Humor - Characters: Aleera, Anna Valerious, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2005-06-04 - Updated: 2005-06-04 - 231 words

0Unrated
My body shook from the moist coolness of the hall´s floor where I lay, completely exposed by the hands of Dracula´s last bride.

Aleera.

The floor was not the only wet thing that caused me to shudder. Aleera´s cold tongue began to creep up my body and licked a path from my left hip bone, drawing nearer to my left breast. Her bony claws held my hips in place with merciless strength and every struggle only increased the physical contact between us.

My repulsion for her knew no limits and when her lips closed around my left nipple, I slowly lifted my right leg to thrust the knee into the distracted vampire´s stomach. Aleera´s shrill scream almost caused my ears to become deaf. Squirming under her weight, I wanted to get away from this scenery, this place and the pain that I was feeling right now.

But a slap into my face and two very strong cold hands regained control over me again.
I stared up into the face of Dracula.

"Ts, ts...," he shook his head as if he would speak to a child.

"You are a very bad girl, Anna. Don´t want to get spoiled by Aunt Aleera? Well, we can change that..."

And with the last spoken words, my consciousness was sucked into comfortable darkness again, under the will of Vladislaus Dracula...
Sign up to rate and review this story