Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Familiar

Part 25

by anukk 0 reviews

Perspectives from the main characters of "Van Helsing" during the Masquerade Ball at Dracula´s Castle. Slash implied. Various pairings. Drabble

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Aleera, Anna Valerious, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2005-05-23 - Updated: 2005-05-23 - 320 words

0Unrated
Chapters: Drabble, 25/?
Pairing: Aleera/Anna
POV: Aleera´s feelings during the Masquerade Ball
Disclaimer: Nothing in this drabble is mine, except maybe the tiny plot-line I made up. This fiction was written only for entertainment purposes, no money is being made.

Hastily, I left numerous halls of Vilkova behind me to reach that one hall where my Master was waiting for me with the hot flesh and blood of Van Helsing and the mortal little Princess.
My dead heart seemed to jump for once, when Master came into view. He knowingly grinned at me and I beamed back with joy, letting my fangs drop at the sight of Anna´s delicate flesh.

Her body seemed to cry our for the taking. The brat lay on her back, her chest heaving with heavy sleeping exhalation. Master obviously had hypnotized her in a rush. His spell had hit her hard and I hoped to get the mortal awake quickly, before I would kill her. There is no pleasure in torturing a sleeping body and mind.

I slowly approached my Master and with a nod he gave his permission for me to play a little.
I stepped nearer and kneeled down just in front of Anna´s white voluptuous breasts, admiring the hard nubs that were her nipples. I lightly blew on them with my icy breath and caused the Princess to shudder and finally regain her consciousness.

Grinning pleased, I roughly grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed hard to feel the blood rushing beneath the thin layer of skin.
Anna gasped in pain and surprise.

"Got you...," I hissed in a childish voice and used a sharp fingernail to slice her lovely red gown further down, until it lay by her legs´ sides in two pieces.

Her fragile mortal heart almost seemed to flutter away in fear and anger.
Oh, it would be the purest delight to torment that little Valerious-girl...
Sign up to rate and review this story