Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This is why i love you

Chapter 2

by LaurynLovesMCR 0 reviews

Gerard talks about the past...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-01 - Updated: 2012-11-01 - 1027 words

0Unrated
Sorry the first chapter was so short, i'll make up for it with this one i promise, please enjoy !

Chapter 2

Me and Mikey left the house and were on their way to the new shit hole were Mikey had loads of friends and i had none. I never had any friends anyway.

What was my mom thinking!

Moving schools isn't going to make anything better! I'll always be alone.
I'll always be the lonely emo fag who sits by themselves at lunch and the one who is always ignored!

Anger bubbled inside me. Life was shit! The only brightside was that I'm finally getting away from the bullies at my old school. Aaron Tucker and Matt Howard. Even thinking about their names made me sad and made me want revenge even more. Nothing will ever make up for what they did to me...

FLASHBACK

I was running.
Running as fast as my legs could go.

"FAGGOT! DON'T THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM US DO YA?" i heard Aaron shout at me, he wasn't that far away i could hear him and Matt's heavy footsteps as they run full force after me.

i reached the corner of the alleyway. It was really dark and i decided not to go into the alley. Instead i stopped to let my aching chest have a rest and i needed to breath.

It was too late.

Aaron and Matt had grabbed my arms and i struggled for my life to get free!

nothing worked they were ten times stronger than i was. There was no point in struggling but i kept wriggling anyway.

They threw me to the ground and my head hit the kerb. Hard.

I felt my head bleed and i was pretty sure one of my ribs were broken. I was writhing in pain.

It was too much to bare. I just wanted to die right there and then.

i was crying now, and Aaron was laughing hysterically at me. I rolled up into a ball as i seen him walking closer to me. I knew what he was capable of. He could kill me if he wanted to but i knew he was terrified of jail.

"Get up faggot!" Aaron spat at me.

I tried to stand up but i couldn't balance on my aching legs. Therefor i feel right into the trash can.

The contents of the trash can spilled all over me and it was disgusting!

I was starting to black out because of the blood loss from my head.

The last thing i seen was Aaron carving something into my wrist.

It said 'Faggot'...

When i woke up i was in a really white room. I couldn't move what the fuck was happening!

i started a lot. Sweat was dripping down my face and it was getting hard to breathe.

Then a young women dressed in white came over to me and i realised i was in the hospital!
"Gerard, its okay! you're safe now calm down!"

Her kind words calmed me down a bit. The feeling was also starting to come back into my body.

Everything ached so much! i cried out in pain and tears started to well up in my eyes.

The nurse and a young doctor came over to me telling me that everything was okay.

i couldnt remember a thing!

"um nurse, what happened to me i cant remember?" my voice was hoarse and it hurt to talk.
"Well your brother here found you lying in an alleyway when he was coming home. You've hit your head badly dear i dont expect you to remember anything. You also broke one of your ribs and someone carved something into your left wrist..." she sounded very nervous and shaky.

Then it hit me.
All my memory was coming back! Aaron and Matt had attacked me and threw me into a bin and he carved faggot into my arm...

I looked at my wrist and frowned. It was deep and red, the letters were clear to read and i felt so humiliated.


I finally had the strength to left my head. I looked around the hospital room only to find Mikey crying into my mom's shoulder and it broke my heart...

REALITY

My past has made me this weak, broken and frightened person i am today.

Although Mikey is always there for me i still feel alone. The pain those jerks caused me will never fade away. They've broken me and even Mikey cannot fix me. I find it hard to trust anyone now, i mean i trust Mikey and my mom but no one else.

I'm too scared to let anyone in close anymore in case i get hurt again.

My thoughts are uninterrupted when i discover that me and Mikey had reached the school gates!
Talk about getting lost in your thoughts..

"Gerard?"

"Yeah Mikes?"

"I just want you to know that i'll always be here for you no matter what. I know starting a new school can be hard but just remember i'm here and i'll never leave. If you want you can sit with me and my friends today, i'm sure they'd love you. You don't know how awesome and funny you are Gerard, you would have loads of friends if you let everyone know how awesome you are!"

My frown turns into a large smile on my face. I haven't smiled like this in ages!

I pull my little brother into a hug. He really is awesome and i don't know what I'd do without him.

"Thanks Mikes, I'd love to sit with your friends. But what if they don't like me? What if they think im a freak like everyone else?"

"Gerard they wont think your a freak, there all freaks anyway! We're all freaks so they wont judge you trust me"

i sighed. "Oh okay Mikey i'll try"

Mikey smiles and we both here the school bell go off.

Time to go meet Mikey's friends....

Well, what you guys think so far? :3 I'll probably post the next chapter in an hour or so i dont want to keep you guys waiting! Rate and review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story