Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This is why i love you

Chapter 3

by LaurynLovesMCR 0 reviews

Gerard finally meets Frank...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-01 - Updated: 2012-11-02 - 1552 words

0Unrated
Hope you guys like this chapter i really liked writing it :3 enjoy!

Chapter 3

When me and Mikey walked through the double doors of the huge school that's when the nerves hit me.

I seen big jocks teasing little first year students and it reminded me of how Aaron and Matt treated me. I was panicking and felt like i was about to faint.

Mikey put his hand on my shoulder and mouthed "It's going to be okay" i nodded quickly.

Me and Mikey quickly walked over to the receptionist behind the glass window of the reception room.

"I..umm.. I'm the new student.. G..Gerard" i said shakily and sounding like a retard!

She looked up from her computer.

"Ah yes Gerard Way. Here is your timetable, locker key, and schedule. Do you think you can manage yourself?"

"yes"

"well okay just follow your schedule and you should be fine. It tells you all the room numbers and teacher's names. Have a good day son" she smiled and i feebly smiled back.

"Okay Gerard, what classes do you have?" Mikey asked looking quite excited.

"oh i have English with Mr Jackson, Art with Mrs Kennedy, Music with Mr Iero and Maths with Miss Lavender."

"Oh you're in all my friend Frank's classes! I think you'll really like him Gerard come on lets go meet my friends!"

Mikey grabbed my by my arm and dragged me towards a room with two giant doors outside it.

"Gerard, this is where my friends are and some other people but dont worry they wont hurt you i promise now lets go introduce you to them!"

"Wait Mikey-" im cut off. Mikey is dragging me across the room towards a group of people.

They look pretty cool i guess, most of them have piercings and awesome hair and cool band t-shirts.

"Hey guys!" Mikey pulled me to the ground so i would sit down.

"Hey" they all say.

"Guys I'd like you to meet my big brother Gerard, he's new here cause he moved from a different school"

"um hi" i dont look anyone in the eyes just stare at the floor awkwardly.

"HI GERARD!" one of the girls in the group jumped on top of me and bear hugged me!

"Tay! Be careful he's fragile!" Mikey told her and i started laughing.

Then the girl who apparently was Tay apologized and got off me.

"you just seemed so cuddly i had to hug you!" i definetly think i'll get along with this girl.

i laughed slightly "um th..thanks " i smiled at her.

"Sorry Gerard i should probably introduce you to everyone" No shit Mikey.

"This is Bob and Ray" he points to a guy with long blonde hair, a beard and a lip ring, Bob. Cool name.

Then he points to a guy with an awesome afro! He's also wearing a Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt. Ray. Cool afro.

"This is Hayley.." Hayley is a very pretty girl with fiery orange hair and a Green Day t-shirt, she has a cool Tennessee accent.

"You already know Tay" she smiled broadly at me again. She has a nose ring and a Blink 182 t-shirt on.

"And this is Frank, he doesnt talk much" i didnt even notice Frank was there! He was just sitting behind Bob. He was quite small, he had longish brown hair that curled just underneath his eye and he had a lip ring. His eyes were beautiful! they were like two green shining orbs of light! He was really goodlooking and cute. "Uh hi.." he said and smiled at me. His smile was the cutest thing ever! I smiled at him and also said hi. He was absolutely perfect.

"Gerard!" my thoughts were interrupted by Mikey calling my name.

"Yes Mikey?" i reply sarcastically.

"Gerard i've been saying your name for the last five minutes! You were like in a trance or something!"

I feel my face go bright red. I was staring at Frank for five minutes?!
well he was beautiful, he's probably straight though. I need to talk to him i really want to know him more.

"Sorry Mikey i'm just tired, tha's all" I pretended to yawn so i could prove my fake tiredness.

"Oh well i said that its time for you and Frank to go to English now, we dont start for another 15 minutes"

"Oh Okay well I'll see you later. Frank you think you could show me where the English room is?

Frank nodded and stood up.

He led me to the door and held it open for me. "Thanks" i said. He just nodded.

"So Frank how come you dont talk much?"

He remained silent. Then he sighed loudly.

"Its okay if you dont want to talk to me, trust me i know what it feels like"

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well, i got bullied a lot in my old school and one day it was so bad i ended up in hospital. If i told on the bullies they said they would kill me so i kept my mouth shut for a long time. Not able to trust anybody, i wouldn't even talk to Mikey for a while now he's the only one i can trust. It gets better if you talk Frank, I'm not completely better though i still have major trust issues and i take anti depression pills. I've never had any friends no one to talk to or go to when i needed help just myself all alone. But i have a good feeling about you guys, i mean you haven't tried to beat me up yet so that's a good sign."

Frank looked shocked. Hell even i was shocked, i just told my life story to this guy i met 5 minutes ago!

Frank was obviously looking for something to say.

"Wow it is amazing how fuckin much we have in common!"

Now i couldnt find anything to say.

I just stood there with my mouth open.

Frank giggled, it was the cutest thing ever.

i finally found something to say.

"wow really? No one has every said that to me before i thought no one understood my pain. Wow Frank I'm sorry you had to go through the same thing as me" i frowned at the thought.

Frank shrugged "I always thought no one would understand my pain! Good we found each other then isnt it" Frank giggled again and my heart was doing backflips.

"Another reason why i dont talk much is because when i was a child my dad would beat me if i said something he didnt approve of. My mom never found out until three years later she was curious and worried about how depressed and beaten i was. I was only 10 i think. Being depressed at 10 years old is kinda pathetic eh?"

I wanted to hug him so much! The pain he went through at only 10 years old is heart breaking. "Oh Frank im so sorry. That must have been tough"

Frank just smiled but it wasn't a happy a smile. It was more like a broken smile and the pain in his eyes was saddening me.

"Ya know i dont think I've ever had a conversation this long before" Frank smiled up at me.

"Well I'll always listen to you if you need to talk."

"I've never really had a true friend either" Frank said this saddened me so much.

"Wait what about Mikey and... i cant remember the other's name"

Frank chuckled and just shrugged. "They dont really understand me. They always try and make me talk and tell them what's wrong. I just cant tell them i mean they're good people and nice to be around they just dont understand sometimes ya'know"

I nodded sadly. "Sorry about that Frank I'm sure they just care about you and want you to be okay"

"yeah i suppose" Frank shrugged.

He stopped outside a classroom, "here we are, now just remember Gerard, Mr Jackson will be nice to new students if you're nice to him. You can sit beside me if you want, no one ever sits there anyway" I nodded "Okay Thanks Frank" He smiled and opened the English classroom door.

"Frank Iero! You are 10 minutes late for my class!"

Shit.

Me and Frank must have been talking for ages without even knowing!

We exchanged worried glances.

"S..sorry Sir i was just showing the new student Gerard around the school..."

"Ah I see... just dont be late again! And as for you Mr Way, dont you have a schedule to show you were your classes are?"

My heart was in my throat.

I was so nervous! So many people were staring at me.

"Um yeah Sir i just got confused..."

My answer seemed to satisfy him. He just nodded and said okay.

i quickly sat down beside Frank at the back of the class.

"We'd better keep better track of the time Gerard" He laughed

"Yeah i dont want to get a fucking detention on my first day of school!"

"No you dont" Frank chuckled.

Then our conversation ended when Mr Jackson stood in front of the class and started to begin the lesson.

I guess this school isnt so bad...

Sorry i took ages to update hope you enjoyed it! :3
Sign up to rate and review this story