Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This is why i love you

Chapter 4

by LaurynLovesMCR 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-20 - Updated: 2012-11-20 - 1003 words

1Exciting
Hey guys! sorry i took like a month to update hope you enjoy this chapter though! :3

Chapter 4

It was 3 classes into the day and Frank and I have been talking all day so far.

He was really interesting. I really wish i could get him to speak to his other friends too.

He told me all the bands he likes which is awesome because we like the same bands! He also told me that he ran away from his home when he was 12 because he couldn't deal with his dad anymore. Although the police found him sleeping under a tree the next day.

I thought I had it bad. Frank's life was a tragedy, it was awful to hear him even speaking about his past. He seemed so broken but now it's my mission to fix him. I don't have a clue how but I'll try.
***

"So Frank, where does all your friends sit at lunch? We can go and sit with them if you want."

Frank nodded. "Yeah we always sit under this big oak tree in the forest just over there."

He pointed to a really beautiful, green forest just a few yards away.

"Okay let's go" I started to walk towards to forest.

"Not if I get there first!" Frank playfully thumped my head.
He started running towards the forest laughing his head off.

I'm really unfit so when i tried to run I would just get out of breath straight away. I managed to make it to the entrance of the forest without dying!

"Frank, you bitch! I'm the worst runner ever!" I fell on the ground beside Frank who was having a fit of laughter.

"Sorry Gee, I thought you could run" He looked up at me with his giant puppy dog eyes. They were so beautiful.

"Come on dude, lets go find your friends."

"I don't know man, I like sitting here with you" Frank gave me a small smile and I blushed really hard. I think my face was bright red by now.

"Yeah me too, you know Frank you're the nicest person I've ever met in my life. You actually bothered to talk me when you never really talk at all. It just makes me feel like a good person."

"Aw Gee, you are a good person, your the only true friend I ever had. I just feel safe talking to you"

Before i could reply Frank had jumped on top of my and wrapped his arms around me. It was possibly the tightest hug a human could make. Really more of a bear hug.

I didn't want him to let go and I didn't want to let go either. He was so warm and cozy!

"Hey Frank, you know they are going to come looking for us right?"

Frank shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"Oh well, they'll find us eventually" That smile! It was making my heart skip beats, making me smile like an idiot.

I felt myself falling asleep. Frank was starting to doze off too. Being in his arms made me feels so comfortable and warm it was almost impossible to stay awake.

***

"Oh my god Tay look at them! This is the most adorable thing I've ever seen in my whole life! Should we wake them up?"

"What?! Are you kidding? We can't wake them up they look too comfortable Hayley!"

Lucky for them I was already awake. Looks like Tay and Hayley had found us.

"Hey guys" I whispered to them not trying to wake up the sleeping Frank on my stomach.

"Hey Gerard!! Oh my god how long have you and Frank been asleep?" Tay said as her and Hayley sat down beside us.

"Um i think i fell asleep just as lunch had started. And me and Frank were going to look for you guys we just decided to lie down."

"AWWW IT'S SO CUTE GERARD! You like him don't you? I can tell. Girls find this sort of stuff easy. We knew you liked him since you were staring at him this morning." Hayley winked at me.

I felt my face go bright red. They know i liked him. What if Frank did too? What if he wasn't gay and thought i was a weirdo? If i lost him I wouldn't be able to live. I need him.

Just at that thought, Frank was starting to wake up.

"Hi Frank" I said beaming down at him.

He opened his eyes, and smiled happily up at me.

"Hi Gee, you are very comfortable, you know that?"

I giggled and I could hear Hayley and Tay making 'AWW' noises.

"Oh they found us. Hey Hayley, hey Tay."

Tay smiled, Hayley was shocked.

"Frank you talked! Oh my god this is great! Gerard you better keep making him happy it's the only reason he talks"

Frank looked confused.

"Wait, how did you know that?"

These girls really can read minds!

"Oh it's a girl thing. We just know this stuff" Hayley gave Frank a teasing smile.

Frank looked at me. His face was red with embarrassment.

Was it true? Was I the only reason Frank talked? I hope so. This gave me the warmest feeling ever.

"By the way, you guys slept through 4 full lessons. It's time to go home now."

Mine and Frank's jaws both dropped. WHAT!? We slept for that long! God I knew i was lazy but 4 lessons! I guess Frank just makes me so comfortable.

But skipping 4 lessons of school on your first day isn't going to get the teachers to like me.

"Oh Gerard I'm so sorry. You've probably got a detention now! Shit I'm so sorry"

"It's okay Frankie, I'll deal with it tomorrow. Do you wanna come over to my house for a while maybe? You guys can come too if you want?" Everyone nodded. I felt happy. Like I finally have some friends for my mom to meet.

When Frank finally got off my stomach we started walking home towards my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story