Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cigarettes and sass

Stalker

by XxlovefrankieroxX 22 reviews

I'm back! And so is someone else...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-11-02 - Updated: 2012-11-02 - 5745 words

5Exciting
A/N: Hey guys, another apology for being late. I’m so sorry! It’s been a crazy busy week this week, I wasn’t expecting it. Suddenly I realised I couldn’t keep putting off my uni work so I’ve been finishing that, and then I’ve had a ton of friends from back home come visit for a few days and – can ya believe it – I’ve been taken on a few dates by a man who is now my boyfriend :’)
Madness!
Anyway, I’m back and I’m ready to roll. And to any of you currently being affected by the hurricane stay safe. I love you all xo



“Gerard?”

“Mm?”

“Tell me about Bert?”

Gerard tensed up instantly and slowly turned his head to gaze at Frank, his eyes wide and alarmed. The two men had spent all day driving back from Mikey’s college and had collapsed straight into bed at Gerard’s place once they had arrived. They had managed to strip of their clothes and were just lying in one another’s arms, not needing anymore than that. They hadn’t been talking because they didn’t need to... but Frank had been unable to get one thing off his mind all day.

“I... Bert?” Gerard tried to sound confused but it was obvious he knew what Frank was asking and his reluctance to explain was only too clear. “Why do you wanna talk about him?”

“Because...” Frank shrugged, not sure how to voice what he wanted to without upsetting the older man. “Because he seems important.”

“He’s not.” Gerard scoffed instantly, his eyebrows knitting into a frown. Frank gazed up at him with innocent eyes, his hand starting to drift slowly over Gerard’s chest to relax him.

“Well, tell me about him anyway?” He asked gently, Gerard’s scowl intensifying and he glanced down at Frank to meet his gaze. He seemed to relent a little when he met Frank’s hazel eyes, but his body remained tense.

“I don’t want to talk about him.” He finally whispered, one hand coming up to cup Frank’s jaw, his thumb sliding beneath his lower lip. “I haven’t seen him since I was nineteen Frank, there’s nothing I could tell you about him that would matter anymore.”

“You know that’s not true.” Frank sighed, anchoring himself up on his elbows so he could cage Gerard beneath him and look at him carefully. “He was your last boyfriend Gee... Something must have happened in that relationship to stop you from getting into another one until now.” He pointed out, his voice soft but firm. He was determined to get the truth out of Gerard. He didn’t want to upset him, but he needed to know exactly who Bert was and what he had done to Gerard to shape him into the man he was now. Bert was important, Frank knew it... He just didn’t know why.

“Jesus Frank, you trying to psychoanalyse me or something?” Gerard scoffed, his cheeks tingeing pink as he turned his face away.

“No...” Frank sighed, blushing and sitting up with a pout. “I just... Forget it.” He sighed, sliding out of bed and crossing the room to start pulling his clothes back on. Gerard leant up on his elbows to look at him curiously, his heart starting to race.

“Frank?” He mewled, realising he had upset the younger man and his stomach lurched. “What are you doing?”

“Going home.” Frank shrugged, doing up his jeans and grabbing his belt. “I’m obviously just upsetting you.”

“What? Frank don’t go.” Gerard groaned, sitting up properly and crawling to the end of the bed to sit there and look hopelessly at Frank. He wondered whether calling the younger man a diva would just make him angrier... More than likely, so he kept the word back. “Sit down?”

“No.”

“Frankie...” Gerard groaned, squeezing his eyes shut and running a hand through his hair. He could feel a headache coming on and he pressed his fingertips to his temples. He didn’t want to go through this. He had heard enough of Bert as it was and he didn’t want to talk about him. Frank was the man he had wanted to be with for years... He was supposed to be perfect. He wasn’t supposed to get moody over something so stupid. “Please just come back to bed.”

“How can I Gerard?” Frank sighed, his voice exasperated as he snatched his t-shirt from the floor. “We’re supposed to be a couple but I feel like I hardly know you.” Frank’s eyes were wounded as he gazed at Gerard, the artist stunned for a second.

“What? That’s ridiculous, of course you know me Frankie.” He mewled, getting to his feet and pulling on his underwear quickly. “We know almost everything about each other.”

“Oh come on Gee, you can’t really be that stupid.” Frank scoffed, making Gerard blush and flinch a little. “You can deny it as much as you want but even a blind man could see that Bert was a huge part of your life. If you won’t tell me about him how can I ever believe I know you at all.” Frank sighed, his shirt now on and his arms folded across his chest though his voice remained soft. “The more you try to avoid conversations about him the more worried it makes me.”

“Frank...” Gerard sighed, stepping closer to the porn star but Frank mirrored the movement so that the gap between them didn’t change. “Frank please... I... This is so ridiculous. He’s not a big deal. Why won’t you believe me?”

“If he’s not a big deal why won’t you tell me about him?” Frank retorted, Gerard’s cheeks blazing red as he scowled. He felt sick and anxious, his stomach tying itself in knots as he clenched and unclenched his fists.

“Because...” Gerard swallowed thickly, the words getting stuck in his throat. “Because...” He tried again and sighed, growing irritated as he ran a hand through his hair and tugged a little on the dark locks. Frank raised his eyebrows, his arms slipping down from his chest as he began to look at Gerard with warmer eyes.

“Because...?” He pushed gently, stepping towards the older man as Gerard took a deep breath and rolled his eyes.

Because I... I get embarrassed.” He finally snapped, blushing even more and Frank looked at him in confusion as he approached him. “I get embarrassed okay?”

“Why?” Frank asked softly, almost chuckled as he reached Gerard and laid his hands on his shoulders. “I’m sure whatever you need to say it isn’t embarrassing.” He said as he comfortingly as he could, moving Gerard to sit down in the bed with him again. “Tell me?”

“I don’t want to Frank.” Gerard groaned, burying his face into his hands as he drew his knees up. “I... I trust you, and I really don’t want you thinking I’m hiding anything just...Please, I don’t want to talk about it. Please don’t force me.”

“Gee...” Frank hesitated, biting his lip as he looked at his lover. He didn’t want to become one of those guys that forced their partner into doing things they didn’t want to, but he couldn’t shake off the need to hear about Bert. “Please...” He whispered, his eyes swirling with sadness as he met Gerard’s gaze. “I promise you, no matter what you say I’ll still want to be with you...”

Gerard looked sceptically at Frank, biting his lip. “How can you know that?” He asked softly, his heart racing erratically still. “How can you make a promise like that when you have no idea what I might say?”

“Well let’s put it this way.” Frank sighed, taking Gerard’s hand in his. “If you don’t tell me, I’m just going to assume it’s something so awful that I should leave...”

“That’s not fair Frank.” Gerard whined, squeezing Frank’s hand tighter, as if trying to make him stay. “You can’t just give me ultimatums like that.”

“It’s not an ultimatum.” Frank said gently, lacing his and Gerard’s fingers. “I’m just pointing out a fact. If I had something I was obviously hiding from you wouldn’t you panic, wondering what it is?”

“No, I would trust that you had a good reason for hiding it.” Gerard responded instantly, though his heart twisted at the obvious lie. He knew full well that if Frank was hiding something from him he would drive himself crazy wondering what it could be. But he was allowed to do that, he had almost no self esteem and was already terrified Frank would come to his senses and leave him as it was. If Frank was hiding something from him Gerard would assume the worst just because he was so afraid of losing Frank as it was, but Frank was perfect... Surely he understood that no matter what Gerard would always want to be with him. Surely he would know that whatever Gerard was hiding had nothing to do with him.

“I don’t believe that.” Frank said delicately, his eyes boring into Gerard’s, making the older man just feel even worse. “I would never hide anything from you Gee.”

“Frankie...” Gerard bowed his head and sighed, guilt twisting inside him. He had already lied to Frank about not being a fan of his; he didn’t want to give him anymore reason to not trust him. “It’s just... It was such a long time ago. We just had a rough relationship, that’s all.”

“Tell me about it?” Frank asked softly, moving to sit closer to Gerard, their sides pressed together so Frank could slide his arm around Gerard’s waist. At first Gerard just avoided his gaze and kept his mouth tight shut, but as Frank slowly ran his fingers up and down on his waist the artist began to relax and he sighed as he stole his courage and began to speak.

“I... We got together in High School...” Gerard swallowed thickly, staring down into his lap, too afraid to look at Frank as he wondered whether he could really say this. Frank shuffled closer to him, pressing tight to his side so that he could share his warmth, gently pressing a kiss to his shoulder.

“How long were you together?”

“Three years.” Gerard mewled, biting his lip. “We got together when we were sixteen; we lost our virginity together...”

“What happened?” Frank asked delicately when Gerard trailed off again, his heart hammering. He wished Gerard would just hurry and spit out whatever it was, the suspense was killing him. “Why did you break up?”

“We...” Gerard bit his lip, groaning a little as he ran his hands through his hair. “I wouldn’t let him be on top.” He whispered ever so quietly, his cheeks flaming red as he hunched over his knees. He wished the ground would open up and swallow him; Frank was going to think he was such an idiot.

For a moment Frank was silent, waiting for Gerard to continue and he blushed when he realised that was it. Bert had left him for that? Frank had to admit he was shocked. Of course he already knew that Gerard was too nervous to try bottoming, but to have a guy leave him for it just seemed harsh.

“He left you for that?” He asked softly, Gerard nodding shamefully. “That’s... God, what an asshole. Gee you deserve so much better than him, don’t even worry about it.” Frank hugged his arms close around Gerard and held him tight, Gerard automatically turning to melt into his arms.

“I know...” He sighed, feeling a little better as Frank gently rubbed his back. “It was just... it was tough, trying to get over that. We had been through so much together; we were planning to get a place together and everything and then he... It just showed me that no matter how much I think someone might love me they won’t stick around forever if I don’t do... that.”

“Oh Gee no.” Frank gasped, hugging Gerard tighter and pressing a kiss to his cheek. “That’s not true Gee. It’s not. You’re so wonderful honey, if he left you for something as ridiculous as that then all that proves is that he’s an idiot.”

“You think so?” Gerard chuckled weakly, trying his hardest to stay composed and not start crying as he clutched Frank’s shirt. He couldn’t believe he was even telling Frank this, but now he had started he found he just couldn’t stop.

“I felt like I was really in love with him Frankie, I thought we would spend our lives together. All he wanted was for me to prove I trusted him... And God, I wanted to let him top me but I just... I just couldn’t. He couldn’t even prep me.” Gerard felt tears start to drip down his cheeks, hot and humiliating as he buried his face into Frank’s neck. The younger man tensed a little before just holding him gently, hushing him ever so quietly as he tugged him back into the centre of the bed.

“Oh Gee...” Frank sighed; so many things starting to make sense as he cuddled Gerard closed and gently ran his fingers through his hair. “So is that why you just had one night stands? Cos you weren’t over him?” He asked quietly, Gerard sniffling as he awkwardly wiped at his tears and shook his head.

“Not exactly...” He sighed, forcing himself to stop crying. “I had one night stands because then it didn’t matter if I didn’t want to bottom. People don’t question it when it’s just a one off.” He sighed, it not exactly a lie either. It was true that he liked one night stands because then he didn’t have to bottom, but mostly he had one night stands because he had only ever wanted Frankie from the moment he had first seen his videos.

“Oh...” Frank nodded, squeezing Gerard close before letting go just long enough to tug off his shirt and jeans before he moved to burrow under the covers in just his underwear, pulling Gerard with him. “But I’m different...” He noted, Gerard smiling as he nodded and lay his head down on Frank’s chest.

“Yeah... I knew as soon as I saw you I’d want more than just a one night stand with you...” He whispered, Frank smiling as he nodded and gently kissed Gerard’s hair.

“Why?” He asked curiously, his tattooed fingers drifting over Gerard’s biceps. “What made me so different?”

“I don’t know...” Gerard shrugged, blushing. “I just... knew.”

Frank smiled to himself and the two men fell silent, just holding each other and leaving one another to their own thoughts. Frank was mulling over everything Gerard had told him about Bert. He was sure there was more to the story than Gerard had said, but he didn’t want to push him anymore when he had already pushed him enough. One thing was clear though, Gerard had been in love with him and he had broken his heart. Frank just felt sick at the thought and he knew that if he ever met the bastard he wouldn’t hold back. He was caring for Gerard more and more every day and he wanted revenge on anyone who hurt him.

Gerard though wasn’t thinking about Bert at all anymore. He was thinking about Frank... How lucky he was to have found him. Not only because he was his fanboy and had dreamed of being with him for God only knew how long, but because he had actually managed to open up to him about the one thing he had never been able to tell anyone and it actually felt... good. It was like a great weight had been lifted from his chest, like he was finally actually beginning to let Bert go.

Gerard sighed and smiled, curling up closer to Frank and mewling as the younger man tangled his fingers into his hair and tugged gently. Gerard idly kissed Frank’s chest, stroking his flat stomach with the very tips of his fingers and whispering a soft thank you into his skin. Frank smiled lazily back and shook his head, relaxing beneath the covers with Gerard.

“Mm... Thank you for telling me... I really appreciate Gee.” He whispered honestly, Gerard smiling as he tipped his head up to share a soft kiss before simply cuddling up with his lover and falling slowly into deep, restful sleeps.

>X<

“Excuse me, is Mr Way here?”

“Mm? Mr Way hasn’t arrived yet I’m afraid.” The receptionist looked bored as she continued to stare at her computer screen, tapping something into a search engine. “Do you have an appointment with him?”

“Yes, he said he would meet me this morning.”

“He’s probably stuck in traffic.” The receptionist finally looked up, quirking an eyebrow at the man at the desk. He was about average height, but his sharp suit and long blonde hair slicked back into a neat pony tail made him look a little intimidating. “If you want to just go on up to his office he’ll be here shortly. He works on floor twelve, second door to the left.”

“Thank you.” The man smiled lazily and made his way to the elevators, not looking back as he stepped inside one and made his way up to the indicated floor.

>X<

“Hey Gee, can I just check my emails on your computer real quick?” Frank smiled as he stepped out the bathroom, his hair still damp and falling into his eyes. Gerard smirked softly for a moment, just taking in the sight of his ridiculously gorgeous boyfriend before he nodded.

“Anything you want Sugar.” He chuckled, Frank smirking back at him and rolling his eyes fondly as he made his way over to the computer and sat down in the leather chair. Gerard thought fleetingly over how many times he had sat in that chair just to jerk off to Frank’s videos but he pushed that out of mind and slid out of bed to grab his own shower.

“I’ll make some breakfast when I come out.” He promised, stopping to kiss Frank’s cheek before he made his way into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him.

Frank smiled to himself and got busy getting to his email inbox. He liked to check his mail daily, he often had some sort of offer from one porn company or another, and now he was getting more popular he was anxious to see if any of the big dogs tried to hire him.

Frank clicked open the shortcut to the email inbox, going to log Gerard out so that he could sign in when something caught his eye. An unopened email in Gerard’s inbox from a site Frank knew only too well. It was one of the most popular gay porn sites on the net and Frank had had many of his videos shown on there.

Gerard blinked stupidly and just stared at the email a moment before slowly glancing over his shoulder to make sure Gerard was still in the bathroom. The subject of the email simply said ‘we’re sorry you’ve cancelled your subscription’ and Frank just had to click on it. He didn’t know Gerard was subscribed to a porn site. He supposed it wasn’t the sort of thing you told people but... Well, surely in all their conversations about porn it could have been mentioned. Plus, Gerard had always given the impression that he didn’t like porn.

Frank smirked to himself, biting back the urge to giggle. What a sly dog, he knew he must watch porn. What man didn’t? Frank stunned though that Gerard hadn’t known about him before though if this was his website of choice. Frank wasn’t big headed but he knew he was popular enough to be advertised frequently on this site. Gerard must have seen him.

Frank leant forward a little as the email opened, adorned with pictures and advertising campaigns. It was obviously just an automatic email that got sent out when you cancelled your subscription but it did hold some interesting information. It became clear Gerard had been subscribed to this site for years, even paying the full amount for a premium membership. It had his account name and password in the email, explaining though he would be no longer subscribed to the site his account would not be completely deactivated for up to two months, giving him plenty of time to change his mind.

Frank hesitated a moment before snatching a pen and post it note from the pile to the side of the computer. He wasn’t sure what possessed him to do it, but before he had even really thought about it he was scribbling down Gerard’s account name and password. His hands shook nervously as he put the pen down and folded up the post it note until it was just a tiny square no bigger than his thumb nail. He pushed the paper into his pocket and quickly deleted the email before signing into his own account, his heart hammering.

He wasn’t sure why he felt the need to check Gerard’s porn account. So the guy was into gay porn, that was hardly surprising. And what did he possibly believe he would discover by checking his account? Frank knew he should forget the whole thing but he couldn’t shake off his curiosity. He reasoned that if he lost the post it note or forgot about it then it wouldn’t matter, he may not even bother going on the site even if he did keep the post it. He was just curious, that was all. It was no big deal, and Gerard would never even have to know.

>X<

After spending the morning eating breakfast with Frank, Gerard finally made his way into work only half an hour late. He was trying not to take advantage of the fact that he was now getting away with more things since the launch of The Breakfast Monkey, but he hadn’t wanted to rush his morning with his lover. Especially after having such a tense moment the night before.

No one seemed to notice Gerard was arriving late as he made his up to the twelfth floor and walked quickly and quietly to his office. He considered going to find Brian later to ask how his weekend with Matt had gone, but first he had better get some work done.

A few people stopped to chat to Gerard as he passed, just asking him how his weekend had been and making general conversation, one woman offering to bring him a coffee and he blushed as he thanked her but declined, picking up his pace to get to his office quicker. People were so nice here, he had never been able to get used to it. He was getting better now though, being with Frank was slowly building up his confidence bit by bit.

“Hey Gerard –” Gerard hesitated just outside his office door, turning to look at the blonde man calling his name. “Brian wanted to talk to you; he said to get you to see him as soon as you arrived.” The man smiled, Gerard nodding with a confused smile.

“Oh... Okay, I’ll just be a minute.” He called back, blushing as he unlocked his office and walked inside. He had no idea why Brian would be so eager to see him, probably to tell him another ridiculous sex story. Gerard chuckled to himself and threw his bag down onto his desk, turning to leave again and feeling his heart lurch when he realised someone was already in here with him.

“Oh! Sorry you startled me.” He chuckled, a hand over his chest where his heart had started to race. He didn’t recognise the man, but he looked quite professional. Gerard panicked as he wondered fleetingly if he had forgotten about a meeting today or something. “Uh... You um... Are you here for uh...”

“I’m here to see you.” The man said delicately, using the flat of his hand to close the office door again and lock it himself. Gerard stared at his hand for a second before looking to his face again, confused. He didn’t know who this guy was but he didn’t like the way he was making him feel.

“I... I’m sorry, do I know you?” He asked as calmly as he could, backing against his desk and gripping the edges with his hands. He forced himself to remember that he could just shout and everyone outside would hear him and come running. He had no reason to be frightened.

“Wow...” The man chuckled, slowly making his way towards Gerard. “Has it really been so long that you don’t even recognise me anymore?” He asked softly, his voice almost wounded and Gerard blushed. Now the guy had said that he had to admit he did look a little similar, but Gerard couldn’t place his face.

“I... I’m sorry.” He whispered, shaking his head. The man paused in the middle of the room, slowly reaching back to pull the elastic from his hair so that his pony tail fell and allowed his hair to frame his face.

“How about now?” He asked, shaking his head to let his hair fall naturally where it was supposed to be, the dirty blonde locks flaming his face. Gerard frowned, it taking him another second before his stomach lurched sickeningly and he stopped breathing for a moment.

Bert smiled curiously at Gerard, tilting his head to the side. “I remember... My hair was black last time we saw each other wasn’t it?” He smiled softly, apparently oblivious to the wide eyed stare of horror he was receiving from his ex lover.

“B – B – BERT!?” Gerard choked out, his hand once again clutching as his chest. “W – What are you doing here?” He squeaked, his heart racing so fast it was making him breathless. He hadn’t seen Bert for seven years, and he liked it that way. The last time he had seen him he had been a scrawny, grubby teenager with still healing scars on his arms and lank, unwashed hair. Now though he seemed like he had filled out, or maybe that was just the suit he was wearing... his hair was still long but it looked soft and shiny, Gerard almost felt relieved to see he’d been taking care of himself.

“I needed to see you.” Bert said softly, not coming any closer to Gerard when it became clear he was wary of him. “I... I looked for you the other day but you had gone away for the weekend. I had to stay with this guy while I waited for you.”

“A guy?” Gerard carefully lowered his hand from his chest and stood up straight, staring at Bert with slowly diminishing fear. “What guy?”

“Just some guy I met at a bar. This is his.” Bert pulled open the suit to indicate what he was talking about. Just before he allowed the two sides to come together again Gerard could see how baggy the shirt beneath it was and he realised that he was still as skinny as ever.

“A guy you met at a bar?” He repeated slowly, his eyes taking in Bert’s appearance more carefully. His watery blue eyes were glazed over, his pupils dilated. Gerard frowned and took a step towards him, Bert watching him carefully. “Do you know who he is?”

“Well... Not really.” Bert shrugged, his breathing picking up as Gerard approached him, his eyes growing wide as he stared at him. “I just needed a place to stay until I could see you. I’m hoping I won’t have to see him again...” He confessed, Gerard starting to feel sick as he stepped up to Bert and gazed intently into his familiar eyes.

“Are you high?” He whispered, Bert blushing and shaking his head frantically.

“No.” He said gently, but it was obviously a lie.

“Yes you are. You’ve come into my place of work and you’re high.” Gerard whispered, his voice growing angry and to his surprise tears began to fill Bert’s eyes. “Bert?

“I just had a little... Just... Just a little... I – I’m not high, I just... Just needed it for the confidence.” He whispered, Gerard growing more concerned as he gripped Bert’s shoulders. He could feel that he was incredibly skinny beneath the suit, the clothes were helping to hide how underweight he was but Gerard could feel the sharpness of bone even beneath the fabric.

“A little of what? What did you take Bert?” He asked gently but firmly, Bert swallowing thickly, his eyes darting about to avoid Gerard’s gaze. “Bert?”

“Just some coke Gee, that’s all I swear.” Bert whimpered, the old nickname like a dagger of ice through Gerard’s heart. It took him a moment to wipe the look of shock from his face and compose himself again, his grip on Bert’s shoulders loosening slightly.

“Okay...” He breathed, taking a step back and running his hand through his hair as Bert looked at him nervously. It was clear that he really had taken just a little, and that it was beginning to wear off already. Gerard couldn’t understand why Bert was here, or why he was back on drugs. He hadn’t seen him in so long, it just didn’t make sense for him to be here right now.

“Bert.” He said as gently as he could, waiting until the blonde met his eyes. “Why are you here?”

“I came to see you.” Bert replied automatically, his hands reaching out to grab at Gerard’s, squeezing them tight so he couldn’t pull away. “I need you Gee... I... I need you.” Gerard watched in shock as Bert began to sink to the floor, one arm wrapping around his stomach as if he was in pain, tears dripping down his cheeks. “You’re the only one... Th – The only one...” He gasped, Gerard’s heart missing a beat as fear gripped him.

“The only one what?” He asked as gently as he could, sinking down to his knees too so that he could cup Bert’s face and make him look at him. He was suddenly terrified for the man before him. There was clearly something not right with him, and it wasn’t just the drugs. “You’ve got to talk to me Bert, tell me what’s wrong.”

“Gerard...” Bert swallowed thickly, his hands clutching weakly at Gerard’s. He was starting to look pale, his hands trembling and Gerard held them tightly to try and stop them. “He’ll kill me Gerard.” He whispered hoarsely, staring at him for another long moment before he slumped unconscious onto the floor.

>X<

Frank sighed and stretched as he flopped down beside Matt on the couch on set for the next porn shoot he would be taking part in. The other actor was late arriving, but neither Frank nor Matt cared. Matt was too busy texting Brian for all he was worth and Frank had some stalking to do.

Sliding to the other end of the couch Frank fished around in his pocket until he found the tiny square of the post it note from that morning. He felt a tinge of guilt as he unfolded it and accessed the correct site on his phone. He knew he probably shouldn’t be doing this, but it wasn’t like he was going to be telling him anything interesting. Besides he was just killing time.

Frank glanced at the post it and then typed in the information from it into the log in boxes at the top of the screen. He clicked enter and waited for his phone to load up the next screen. He wished he had his laptop with him but he wasn’t exactly going to carry that around with him to porn shoots. To his delight though it didn’t take too long before he was logged into the site and able to browse via Gerard’s account. Ignoring all the video’s that had popped up Frank went straight for the ‘my favourites’ tag and waited for that to load.

Frank supposed that deep down he was curious to see if Gerard looked at one specific porn star. He told himself he wasnt the jealous type, and he wanted to believe that if it turned out Gerard’s favourite video’s were all of one or two specific actors he wouldn’t care. But deep down he knew that it would kill him if Gerard was a fan of someone else whilst dating him... Though he had cancelled his subscription so Frank supposed that should be enough to prove that Gerard only wanted him now.

Realising this Frank guessed he should just click away from the site. Ignorance was bliss and clearly Gerard was committing to him right now and – Frank blinked stupidly as he glanced down at his phone to discover the page had loaded. He wondered fleetingly if he had clicked on the right thing, but the ‘my favourites’ headline across the top told him he hadn’t.

Frank felt numb as he scrolled down, staring at video after video of himself. A few pictures were mingled in and even a few articles about himself. Each one had Gerard’s own rating on them, a full five stars. Frank frowned and felt his jaw dropping as he scrolled right to the bottom to find only himself. Not a single porn star who wasn’t him had been included. Gerard’s favourites were all... him.
Sign up to rate and review this story