Categories > Original > Drama > Chicana

Eyes Wide

by sickly_ill 0 reviews

“But…” My dad’s face grows sad. “I didn’t want you guys to move out so early.” He admits.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2012-11-03 - Updated: 2012-11-03 - 3264 words

0Unrated
2 months later
“Baby, get up.” Marcelino shakes me gently.
“What?” I mumble into my pillow.
“You have a checkup today. C’mon, let’s go.” Marcelino pulls me to sit up.
“Fine,” I get up and stretch. I go over to the mirror and see my baby bump. I rub in and smile. Marcelino sneaks up behind me and hugs me from behind. His big hands cover my belly. He rubs it gently.
“You look beautiful.” He whispers into my ear. I smile. “Now, get dressed. Let’s find out the sex.” He kisses my cheek and helps me pick out a comfortable outfit to wear on this really warm day.
We get in the car. I’m wearing a nice flowing high-low dress with some flats with gel insoles. Just so I don’t get back pain. Marcelino’s idea.
We’re sitting in the waiting room until we’re called in by Dr. Jones. She’s very nice, and very pretty. She’s got a killer smile and the prettiest green eyes I’ve ever seen. She made me lay on the examination table and lift up my shirt. She squirted some cold light blue gel onto my belly that sent shiver throughout my body. She grabbed some sort of tool attached to this little monitor and started to spread the gel over my pelvis and abdomen. And on the monitor appeared our baby. “Okay, looks healthy.” She smiles. Marcelino grins and kisses me. “Did you guys’ wanna know the sex?” She asks.
“Sure,” I nod. She moves the little tool around. All of us looking at the monitor. “Well,” she stops at a spot on my belly. My heart is pumping fast and I feel Marcelino take my hand in his. His fingers caressing mine. “It looks like you are having a boy.” She looks at us. I grin, and so does Marcelino. “Congratulations!” Dr. Jones beams at us, and gets to printing out some pictures of our baby boy.
Getting home, we both practically ran into the house to show and tell Dad and Armando our new baby boy. They both were delighted. They were both excited. “You guys can take my room, and we can make the nursery your room.” My dad suggested as he looked at the black and white ultrasound picture.
“Dad, it’s fine. We can just set up a crib in my room.” I said.
“No, I want you guys to have my room.” He said. Little does he know, Marcelino and I had already started looking at apartments, and we found one we can afford and like.
“Well, Dad,” I began. “Marcelino and I have already started looking at apartments. And we finally found one close to home.” I smile and take Marcelino’s hand into mine. “Two bedrooms, one bath and a half bath, good quiet neighborhood, affordable. And it’s only a few minutes from here.
“But…” My dad’s face grows sad. “I didn’t want you guys to move out so early.” He admits.
“I know, Dad.” I frown. “I don’t wanna move out either, but this place is getting a little too small for us.” I say gently. Trying not to hurt his feelings.
“Well, I was gonna tell you, but I found an apartment. I’m moving out and Dad’s gonna move into the guest room.” Armando spoke.
“What?” I look back and forth between Armando and my dad. “Great communication, guys.” I giggle. “Well, Marcelino, what do you wanna do? I’ll follow you.” I say. Ultimately, as main bread winner, Marcelino has say. I was raised to follow the man. The man makes most of the decisions, and where they go, the women and children follow in toe. It’s just the ways of my culture.
“Well, staying here till the baby seems better. That way we can still go to school and work. I was thinking to stay till graduation. By then the baby’ll be here and who’s gonna take care of it while we go to school and work?” He says honestly. “But you said things were getting a little crammed so I looked for a bigger place where you could comfortably.” I nod my head. I sigh.
“But, Dad, staying in your room would be weird.” I scrunch my nose. “I mean, you and Sydney had sex in there.” I giggle.
“Ay, mija. You can move your bed in there and decorate it the way you want. The rooms too big for me anyway. That way, you guys have your own room, and the baby has a good spacious nursery.” Dad says. “And I can’t stand being in the house all by myself. I can’t bear both of my kids moving out at the same time. One at a time is the way it goes. Don’t y’all leave me all at once now.” I half smile. My dad was right. And I didn’t really wanna leave yet anyway.
“So,” I look up at Marcelino, “we staying?” He nods. I smile. “Okay, then, Dad. Time to move all your crap out of your room.” I grin. I love redecorating. I’m about to head upstairs when I hear Armando ask, “Where do you think you’re going?”
“To get ready to move into Dad’s room.” I say like it’s the most obvious thing in the world.
“You are not moving anything. Not with my nephew still in the oven.” He points to the couch.
“But can’t I at least move my clothes into the closet? And pack up my little junk?” I plead.
“No!” Armando points to the couch again and I huff. I stomp over to the couch and plop down. I cross my arms over my chest. “Your little pouts don’t work on me, hermana.” Armando then goes upstairs, Marcelino and my dad follow. I hear them taking things apart and shouting orders of which way to move as they get my dad’s bed down the hall and down the stairs. I just go to the kitchen, grab the carton of Dryers strawberry ice cream with dark chocolate shavings in it, grab a big spoon, switch the TV on to Awkward and start munching.
I finish half the carton, when I put it back and crave spray cheese now. I grab a can, some Ritz crackers and go sit back on the couch. Teen Wolf’s on, and Derek is looking hella fine chained to this metal contraption. I get all hot and bothered, but Marcelino’s working hard right now. I look back, over the couch, and see him bringing my dad’s wooden dresser down. His muscles can be seen through his new solid colored, cotton tees I bought him. His jeans hanging loosely on his hips. His Superman boxer-briefs peeking out of his jeans. I lick my lips. I watch him go drop it off into the guest bedroom, then come back out and see me watching him. “Que?” He nods his head at me.
“You look hot working.” I grin. He then flexes his muscles.
“It’s these bad boys, huh?” He asks. I nod. We both laugh and he comes over and gives me a gentle kiss.
“Marcelino, you’ll have plenty of time to do that later. Come help us.” Armando says. I pout as I see Marcelino leave. But then smile as I watch his firm nalgas jog up the stairs to go help the other men up there. “You’re such a perv.” Armando shakes his head as he watched me watch Marcelino’s fine ass.
“Don’t tell me you don’t do that, hermano. ‘Cause I know y’all do.” I argue. He smiles and shakes his head. Defeat. I stick my tongue out at him and he leaves. I turn back to Teen Wolf and my cheezy crackers. I need some tea. “Armando!” I call.
“Que quieres!?” I hear him yell from upstairs.
“Can you make me some tea!?” I ask.
“Make yourself, lazy ass!” He yells back at me. Then I hear my dad yell something at him and I hear him stomp down the stairs. Within minutes Armando hands me my tea.
“Thank you.” I grin at him. He just mutters something as he stomps back upstairs. I giggle to myself and sip the warm tee.

I fall asleep on the couch and wake up in my new room. I yawn and sit up. Marcelino arranged the room amazingly. I smile. Then notice my zebra sheets are missing. I look at them. Crimson, cotton sheets are on my TempraPedic bed! “Marcelino!” I shout in anger. He comes running in.
“What!? Are you okay?” He looks at me with pure concern strewn across his face.
“No! Where are my sheets!?” I hold up the thin, flat, crimson sheet I was covered with.
“Babe, you promised me new sheets when we go the new bed. But that never happened. So, I went out and got some new sheets. One’s I thought we’d both like.” He said. A little annoyed that I called him for a non-emergency situation. Just some sheets
“How can we both like it when I wasn’t even there to help pick ‘em out!?” I furrowed my brow. “Now, change my sheets back!” I demanded.
“Not a chance. Those things are not going back onto this bed. As long as we’re sharing his bed, we will have solid colored sheets that we both agree look good.” He said. I cocked my eyebrow. Was I really about to fight over our fucking bedspread? I sigh in annoyance.
“Whatever.” I throw the sheets off me and head for the bathroom.
“Baby, don’t be like that.” Marcelino pleaded. I just waved him away and closed the bathroom door. I did my business and headed downstairs.
“How did you room turn out, Dad?” I ask him once I’m downstairs.
“Esta bien.” He says. “What are you gonna make for dinner, Raquel? Tengo hambre.” Dad says.
“I don’t know. What do you guys want?” I ask, looking in the cabinets to find something to make for dinner.
“Lo que quieres, mija. As long as you make it, I’ll eat it.” He kisses the top of my head and leaves the kitchen.
“Armando!” I call out.
“What!?” He replies from the couch.
“Que quieres de comer?” I ask.
“Ice cream!” He chuckles.
“I’m being serious!” I put my hands on my hips.
“So am I!” He laughs. I roll my eyes and growl in annoyance. “I’m just kidding.” He says as he comes into the kitchen. “Um, what do we have?” He looks in the fridge.
“Everything and nothing.” I say flatly.
“What about lasagna?” He notices a box of noodles in the cupboard.
“Fine.” I take the box and start making lasagna. As I’m preparing the sauce, the front door opens and closes. I hear the rustle of a plastic bag and raincoat. I feel strong arms wrap around me.
“Hey, baby.” Marcelino mumbles and kisses my neck. “Smells good.” He rests his chin on my shoulder.
“Where did you go?” I ask flatly. “What’s in the bag?” With one hand, Marcelino pulls out a turquoise bedspread.
“I remembered you liked this color. And it doesn’t look that bad.” He says. “And I hate you being mad at me.” He kisses my neck again. “I’m sorry.” I sigh and stop stirring the sauce.
“Marcelino,” I begin. “I’m sorry. For being so difficult.” I lower my eyes. “It’s just, our bed isn’t just somewhere where we sleep and have sex.” I say.
“I didn’t hear that.” Armando calls from the couch. I sigh again.
“It’s where we do our thinking. It’s a symbol that we’re still together. A symbol that we love each other.” I start to stir the sauce again. “If that makes any sense.”
“It does.” Marcelino says. “And I agree. It just took me a while to realize why you were so upset.” He chuckles. “I’m not as smart as you are. Remember that.” I giggle. He chuckles again. “Perdoname?” I nod and suppress my smile. “I love you.” He kisses my neck a third time. This time, arousing me. I feel a heat burn between my legs.
“Marcelino.” I whisper.
“Hmm?” He hums in my neck. Tickling me, and making me giggle.
“I want you so bad right now.” I whisper as quietly as possible.
“Right now?” He asks in disbelief. I bite my lip and nod. “But we can’t.” He whispers.
“Yeah, we can.” I whisper and smile. He looks at me. “Get some blankets and pillows and put them in the back of Rocio. I’ll be done in ten, tops.” I whisper Marcelino my plan. He smiles mischievously and heads out of the kitchen. But as he walks away, I couldn’t help but slap his firm nalgas. I laugh as he jumps, but continues on as if I’d never done such a thing. I watch him go upstairs and I return to making the lasagna.
Before we leave, I set a timer on the stove. “Armando, when the stove beeps, take out the lasagna.” I say, while putting on my coat.
“Where are you guys going?” He asks.
“Out.” I say simply.
“Be home before midnight, will ya? Dad worries too much about you now.” He says. I just nod and Marcelino opens the door for me. “See ya later.”
“Laters, man.” Marcelino says, then closes the door. “Rocio’s all ready to go.” I grin, and we get in.

We found a secluded clearing on the outskirts of Hillsboro. There, Marcelino parked Rocio and I prepare the tailgate. Laying down a blanket and then the pillows. I take off my jacket, and so does Marcelino. Then, we start to undress one another. He kisses me as he starts with my shirt. He runs his hands up my belly, pulling the shirt with. Then tugs it over my huge boobs. He then pulls it over my head and puts it with our coats.
I pull his off and throw it with the rest. I then unbutton his jeans. He does the same to mine. It’s a surprise I still fit into regular jeans. For now. Marcelino gently lays me down on the pillows, and kisses me passionately. He then starts to slide my jeans down my legs. His hands grazing my bottom and under my thighs. He takes off shoes, socks, then my jeans. He starts to massage my feet. I am oddly turned on by this. Then he starts to kiss my arch. Giving each foot attention. He then trails kisses up my legs. He stops at my belly. “Hola, mijo. Please don’t take this the wrong way.” He giggles and starts to kiss my breasts. I moan. He takes the blanket, and covers us. Like he doesn’t want anyone to see me. Like he wants me all to himself. Like he’s covering me and the baby with his protection. I smile and kiss him. Then, run my hands over his abs. Feeling each muscle.
I run my hands back up his back and feel something odd. A scar. I pull away from his kiss and sit up. I look at it. “Babe, what’s this?” I ask.
“Babe, that’s always been there.” He laughs.
“No it hasn’t.” I run my fingers over it again and again.
“Yeah it has. From that fight we had at the fountain. One of the bricks was sticking out and cut me.
“Oh, baby, I never knew.” I look at him.
“’Cause I didn’t want you to. It was just a little cut. I was more worried about you than a cut on my back.” He said. I just kissed it with love, and then looked him in the eyes. “I would have done anything for you. I still would do anything for you.” He cups my cheek. I lean into his hand’s warmth. “You’re my everything. You and this baby are the most important to me.”
“I know.” I kiss him and he lays me back down. I then run my hands down his muscular back and tug down his jeans to his bent knees. He then lays on his side and kicks them off. He also takes off his shoes, and throws them into the growing pile of clothes we have in the corner of the tailgate.
He covers us again, kisses me, and my hands wander into his boxers. His erection going totally stiff at my touch. He moans as I caress him. I pull off his boxers and then pull off my underwear’s. I’m ready for him. So wet for him.
He gently and greedily sucks on my neck and collar bone. I moan and buck my hips. He takes the hit and slowly enters me. I gasp and whimper in pleasure. “Oh, fuck.” He moans. It feels like it’s been too long.
He pumps in and out. He starts out slow and long, then starts to pump faster and faster. I meet each of his pumps and arch my back. Our moans echo off the trees. Finally, we both come at the same time. I am left panting and sweaty. He rolls to my side and tries to catch his breath. “I love you.” He whispers.
“Te amo.” I kiss him and we start to dress.
We’re heading back blasting music and singing out of tune. We’re all smiles and laughs when we see a bunch of cholos pushing around a tall, tan fellow. I squint my eyes and ask, “Is that Yas?”
“I think it is.” Marcelino pulls up next to the guys, and gets out.
“Be careful.” I say as he closes the door and goes up to the bunch. I watch intently. In the car, all I hear are mumbles. I look at the cholos and recognize Ghost and Ricky among them. Marcelino shakes with some of the guys. Then he gestures to Yas. I try to hear what they’re saying, but not a clear word comes through to me. Then, I see Yas walking to the passenger side of the car. I scoot over. Marcelino comes back, and the crowd leaves together down the street. “What happened?” I ask once both Yas and Marcelino are in the car.
“It’s Ricky just being a punkass.” Marcelino says.
“Oh.” I just say. Silence fills the car, then I turn back in my seat and ask, “Wanna come over for dinner?”
“Sure,” Yas shrugs and we head back to my house. There the lasagna is already half gone and my dad and Armando are nowhere in sight. “Just grab a plate and dig in. I needa pee.” I tell Yas. Marcelino was already at the stove cutting himself a huge piece and getting some of the salad I’m sure my dad made as a small side.
I head to the downstairs bathroom. I do my business and then come back out. I then heard something fall in the laundry room. I slowly and quietly headed to the closed door. I heard hard breathing and something hitting one of the machines. I thought it was just Dad doing some laundry. So, I opened the door and my eyes went wide.
Sign up to rate and review this story