Categories > Original > Drama > Chicana

Besides Two Loving Parents

by sickly_ill 0 reviews

“Baby, I’m sorry.” Marcelino takes me in his warm and strong and loving embrace. I cry into his shirt. He strokes my hair and rocks us back and forth.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2012-10-21 - Updated: 2012-10-21 - 2961 words

0Unrated
Just lounging about the house is really boring. Especially feeling the way I do. Although, Armando took me to get my prenatals today, I just cleaned up my room, did some laundry and ate a lot of chocolate. Which Armando happily went to store to get for me. I’m glad he’s supporting me. He’s excited for the baby. He can’t wait to an uncle. He hopes it’s a girl though. I don’t know why. Girls require so much extra shit that guys don’t. And growing up, they’re a pain in the ass. “Here’s some tea.” Armando hands me a steaming cup with a tea bag sitting in the hot water. I look at him. “Drink it. It’ll make you feel better.” I’m up for anything that makes me feel better. I take the cup and swirl the tea bag in it.
“What kinda tea is it?” I ask, blowing on the tea.
“It’s just an herbal tea I found at Albertsons. Just drink it.” He says. I take a small sip and I instantly relax. I take a full drink and the warm tea soothes my insides, which have been a pain in my ass all day.
“We need to buy some more of this.” I smile and keep drinking the tea. By the time Marcelino gets home I’d downed three cups of tea. I’m also eating some fruit. I actually keep my snack down this time. Even this morning when I ate Armando’s amazing waffle and hash brown breakfast, I just couldn’t keep it down. My stomach was having none of it. But with the tea, it’s been pretty tame.
“Hey, baby.” He comes over and kisses me.
“Hey!” I beam. This tea has made the side effects of my pregnancy bearable.
“Glad you’re feeling better.” He smiles and takes a seat next to me on the couch. I’m in my sweats, one of Marcelino’s t-shirt’s and my fuzzy slippers.
“Yeah! Armando got me to drink some miracle tea, or some shit like that.” We look over at Armando.
“It’s not miracle tea. It’s just something I found at Albertsons and decided to try it.” He shrugs.
“Well, anyway, it settled my stomach. And it tastes amazing!” I smile. “I can actually keep my food down now! But we need more. We’re kinda running out.”
“What’s it called? I’ll go get some right now.” Marcelino starts to get up.
“Oh! I’ll go with! I want some more chocolate too.” I get up. Then, jog upstairs and put on some real sneakers. I grab a light hoodie and head back downstairs. “Ready!” I smile. I pull on the hoodie and we head out. We get into Rocio and head to the Albertsons. There we pick up five packs of that tea, three Symphony chocolate bars, a carton of Rocky Road ice cream, a variety pack of muffins, apples, mangos, strawberries, cherries, coconut milk, blueberries, raspberries, celery, peanut butter, brownies and orange juice.
“Do you think you got enough in here? Jeez.” Marcelino complains while he’s unloading the food onto the conveyer belt at the register.
“Well, sorry. But I feel these are necessities of the house.” I say plainly.
“Well, maybe your judgment of necessary products is clouded by the raging female hormones produced during pregnancy.” He mumbles.
“Marcelino.” I warn. He just glances at me and then pays for everything. He loads everything himself into the cart and then into the car. “You know, I can help you.” I say from the passenger seat he made me sit in while he loaded the car.
“I’m not taking any chances of you getting hurt.” He says.
“Dude, it’s not like I’m huge yet! I can still do normal stuff. Until I get a big belly in the way. And I’m still pretty small.” I smile.
“I don’t care. I’m not letting you do any lifting of any kind.”
“So you’re just gonna make me sit on the couch and watch me get fat?” I ask while he’s putting the cart away.
“You’re gonna get fat anyway.” He says and shrugs when he’s in the driver’s seat.
“Thanks a lot, babe.” I mumble and look out the window.
“Baby, I was just playin’ with you.” Marcelino grasps my chin and turns my head. “I just don’t want anything to happen to the both of you while you’re doing something I can do and not be at risk of hurting another.” He half smiles. “Understand?” I just nod and avert my eyes to my hands that are folded in my lap. “Raquel, I love you. I just don’t want anything bad to happen to you or the baby.”
“I know.” I wring my hands. “I just don’t want you to baby me.” I shrug. “I’m a strong woman and I’m capable of doing things for myself.”
He sighs. “I know you are. But it makes me feel guilty that you’d have to do things on your own. Because here I am, able bodied and so in love with you and you still have to get up to turn off the light.” He places his hand on my wringing hands. I stop and look up at him. His eyes full of restraint. “Fine. You can do what you please. For now. But when you start getting bigger, forget it.” He slightly smiles. I grin.
“Thank you.” I kiss him.
“Anything for you.” He chuckles and we head back home.

I am feeling super horny right now, but Marcelino is at the desk in my room doing some math homework. I don’t want to disturb him, but I need him! Now! So, I get up from the bed, walk over behind him and wrap my arms around his neck. “Hey, babe.” I mumble into his neck.
I start kissing his neck and his chin. “Raquel, I’m trying to get some homework done.” He looks over his shoulder at me.
“I know. But you’d been working pretty hard over here. You deserve a break.” I kiss his soft skinned cheek. He just sighs. My hands start at the hem of his shirt. I grab it and bring it over his head. I then swivel the chair around and straddle him. I start kissing his chest. “Raquel,”
“Babe, I want you right now.” I say softly, and then kiss him. I grind my pelvis against his and he moans. I feel his erection growing. It presses softly on my womanhood and I almost cry out in pleasure, but manage to refrain from it. “I want you so bad.” I whisper into Marcelino’s ear and softly bite his earlobe. He groans. I then kiss his parted lips and our tongues play together. Things start to heat up as I grind myself against him. He then stands up and I wrap my legs around him.
He walks over to the bed and lays me down gently. He puts his hands on either side of my head. I unbutton his jeans and he lifts my shirt over my head. He pulls away from my lips and runs his fingers over my belly. “Will I hurt the baby?”
“No,” I breathe. “If you did, why would I even be doing this?” I smile. He just smiles and kisses my belly. His kisses move up to my chest and he nips at my collar bone. My breathing becomes heavier and more irregular. Then, Marcelino’s nimble fingers unclipped my bra from the front and my breasts are freed. He runs his fingers gently over my nipples and I stiffle a moan because I remember Armando was downstairs.
After playing with my breasts, Armando tugs off my sweats. The cool air hitting my soaked panties and sending a shiver through my body. Marcelino attaches his lips to mine. “Maybe we should put some music on.” He says against my lips. I just nod and he stands up. My body missing his heat immediately. He plugs his i-Pod into the i-Home and the sex playlist he made comes on. El Tierno Se Fue by Calibre 50 is playing. He comes back to me quickly and presses his erection against my wet pussy. I moan and arch my back. He knows I want him. Slowly, he peals away my underwear with his teeth and slowly and sweetly enters me. I moan, taking him eagerly.
Love Faces by Trey Songz comes on. To that Marcelino pumps in and out of me in a steady rhythm. He’s being gentle. He’s afraid. “Baby, don’t be scared. You’re not hurting it in the least bit.” I put my hands on his face. “Just let go.” I smile. He just nods and I feel him release his tension by thrusting into me faster and harder. He comes, then I do. “Te amo.” I whisper to him.
“Love you, too.” Marcelino smiles. “Come on. Let’s get some sleep.” He climbs under the sheets. But there’s something about sleeping naked that I don’t like. I get up, put on some clean underwear and a tank top. “How come you never sleep naked?”
“It just feels weird.” I shrug and get into bed. “How can you sleep naked?”
“’Cause I’m comfortable around you. In every possible way.”
“It’s not that I’m not comfortable with you. It’s the way the sheets feel against my body. It feels…weird.” I giggle.
“You’re weird.” Marcelino smiles and cuddles up against me. “Now, sleep.” He whispers in my ear. I giggle because his hot breath tickles my ear. Then he chuckles. Just him being close to me reassures me how much of a good boyfriend he’s been and that I know he’ll stay when things start to get rough.
I finally fall asleep and dream of the future.

In the morning, I vomit all over the sink, rinse out my mouth, then go get some tea. Once my stomach is settled, I get ready for school. “Where do you think you’re going?” Marcelino asks when he wakes up and sees me putting on my Nike’s.
“To school.” I say simply.
“Are you doing better? How do you feel?” He gets up and puts a hand against my forehead.
“I’m fine.”
“Any morning sickness?” I roll my eyes. He looks at me sternly.
“Only a little.” I say flatly.
“Then you’re not going.” He demands. I scoff.
“I’m fine! I have my tea!” I know I sound stupid having a defense of tea, but the shit feels like a fucking miracle!
“That’s not enough for me!” He furrows his brows.
“You can’t stop me from going to school! I have to graduate! I’m going to college and becoming an illustrator!” I stamp my foot.
“Well, today those things can be put on hold. Your health is more important.”
“I am healthy! Morning sickness is normal!” After I say this I start to wonder. Does he not want me to go to school because he’s embarrassed or ashamed of me? That I’m pregnant by him? “Why don’t you want me to go to school? Are you embarrassed of us?” I put my hand over my stomach.
“No! Never! I just want you feeling good when you go back to school so that you can focus more.” He says. I just sigh.
“Fine.” I start taking off me shoes and throwing them in the closet.
“Babe, c’mon now.” He huffs. “Don’t be like this.”
“Like what? Mad? Don’t I have a right to be mad?” I ask with my brow cocked.
“Fine, whatever.” He waves me off and I get undressed, and leave my clothes on the floor. I put on some sweats and a hoodie. I head downstairs to get something to eat. Marcelino is cooking. “I’m already making breakfast.” He says without looking at me.
“I don’t want oatmeal.” I get some Cookie Crisp from the shelf.
“God, dammit, Raquel! It seems like nothing I do is good enough for you!” He hastily pushes the oatmeal off to the back burner. “All I do is care for you and love you and it’s still not enough for you! It’s just like you rich people to want more than one can give and get all pissed when they can’t give it!”
“Me being rich has nothing to do with this! And besides, I’m not rich! My dad is!” I yell and slam the open cereal box down on the counter making little cookies scatter onto the floor and countertop.
“How are you not rich!? You drive around in your little souped up Beemer, carry your Prada purses around, walking in fancy ass clothes and watching the NBA Finals on a 62 inch flat screen TV with surround sound!” I am speechless. I have nothing to say. If this is really about money, then I never really knew Marcelino at all.
“Is this really about money? Is that what it has come down to?” I have tears in my eyes. A lump in my throat. I look down at the counter and study the cookies I had spilt.
“Raquel,” Marcelino says softly. “I didn’t mean any of that.” He comes close to me, but doesn’t touch me.
“Then why did you say it?” I ask.
“I’ve just been thinking a lot about how we’re going to support this baby financially. Of course it’ll have all the love in the world, but I want it to have more than that. I want him or her to have more than I had. To have everything he or she needs and wants. Besides two loving parents.” He admits. My heart aches.
“But shouldn’t that be enough. He or she’ll have both parents! Something we only had for a while!” The tears fall freely now. I begin to sniffle.
“Baby, I’m sorry.” Marcelino takes me in his warm and strong and loving embrace. I cry into his shirt. He strokes my hair and rocks us back and forth. “I’ve just been over thinking things. Because I want to be ready in every possible way when the baby comes. That way we aren’t scrambling when it is here.” He admits softly.
“It’s okay. We’re both just stressing out.” I wipe my eyes. “I ruined your shirt.” I wipe at his shirt now.
“I don’t care about my shirt. I ain’t going anywhere anyway.” He cleans up my face gently.
“Babe, you can’t miss school.” I look up at him and sniffle.
“I can take a day off.” He smiles and tucks my hair behind my ears and out of my face. “And Yas can walk, or take the bus for one day. It ain’t that bad.” I just sigh and cave. He grins at his success of this morning. “Why don’t you go upstairs and get some more sleep? I’ll clean this up.” He suggests.
“I love you, baby.” I kiss him. “And I’d love some oatmeal in bed.” I smile. “And make sure you tell Yas that he’s gonna find another way to school.” I remind Marcelino once I’m about half way up the stairs.
“I will. Now go upstairs.” Marcelino smiles from the bottom of the stairs. I roll my eyes and just go to my room where I fall on my bed and sleep.

I wake up to Marcelino’s smiling face and his long fingers stroking my face gently. “Hey, baby.” I yawn and stretch. “Yas came over. He wants to see if you’re okay. I haven’t told him anything about your pregnancy or anything. He doesn’t know anything.”
“Ooops.” I giggle. We’ve been so caught up in everything we forgot to tell our friend Yas what was going on. “I’ll tell him.” I sit up.
“I’ll be downstairs.” Marcelino kisses my forehead. I nod and he leaves. I get up, straighten out my clothes and fix my bedhead into a nice bun. I head downstairs and see Yas sitting at the island staring at the counter. Marcelino’s preparing my oatmeal.
I get to the bottom of the stairs and say, “Hey, Yas.” He turns around.
“Dude, what the hell? What’s going on? Marcelino won’t tell me anything. Why haven’t you been at school?” Yas gets up and comes up to me. Worry in his eyes.
“Well,” I lead him back to the island where I motion him to sit back down. I stand and look over at Marcelino. He nods slightly. “I’m pregnant.” I blurt out. His eyes go wide.
“You mean, y’all fucked and he got you pregnant?” Yas points to Marcelino.
“Pretty much.” I chuckle nervously.
“Do your brother and dad know?” He asks.
“Yeah. Armando was there when the doctor told me. Marcelino and my dad were in the waiting room.” I say.
“Wow. How far along?”
“About a month. My docs gonna schedule me an ultra sound for next week.” I say.
“Well, then a congratulations are in order.” Yas smiles and hugs me, then goes to shake Marcelino’s hand. “You both will be great parents.”
“I hope so.” Marcelino comes over and puts an arm around my waist. “I know Raquel will be a good mom, though.” I smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story