Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up

Chapter 11

by atomickilljoy 2 reviews

"Who's pounding on the door?"

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-11-04 - Updated: 2012-11-04 - 606 words

0Unrated
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT PATRICK IS MARRIED! OHMYGOSH! HE GOT MARRIED ON SEPTEMBER 29TH OF THIS YEAR! OHMYGOSH! I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM(EVEN THOUGH I STILL HAVE A CELEBRITY CRUSH ON HIM)
OHMYGOSH THEY'RE ADORABLE TOGETHER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S MARRIED. I WISH THEM THE BEST!
My friend actually said "I yearn for the day that a rockstar marries someone brown."
Me too, friend.
Me too. XD



"Oh god, Ryan! What's wrong with me?!" Jennifer cried, into Ryan's shoulder, who was sitting on her bed.

"Nothing." he whispered into her ear. "It isn't your fault. He was acting like a bit of a jerk."

"He's been so good to me! Why didn't I listen to him?" Jennifer sobbed. It was times like these she's glad her brothers and mom weren't home. She was able to bring Ryan upstairs and talk. He always was her shoulder to cry on. She was crying for 2 hours now, and Ryan comforted her.

"No, it's good that you're an independent girl!" Ryan said "You're doing good things! Brendon shouldn't treat you like that."

Jennifer sniffled and dried her eyes.

"You're right." she said, looking at a mirror in front of a mirror. "I'm sick of seeing my face."

"No, don't say that!" Ryan said.

"I'm sick of seeing my face, but I am allowed to be sick of seeing my face, 'cause it's my fuckin face.” Jennifer said.

"I have to make a call" Ryan said, sighing and leaving to room for a bit.

After a few minutes, Jennifer heard pounding on the door.

"Who's pounding on the door?" Jennifer asked Ryan.

Ryan grinned as he opened the door, and Tre, Billie, and Mike came barging in. They went straight to Jennifer and gave her a bear hug.

"We're so sorry for leaving you" Billie exclaimed.

"You're like our sister! We're so sorry!" Mike said.

"We love you! And I'm hungry." Tre said.

Jennifer smiled.

"Thanks Ryan." she said, while being suffocated by her best guy friends.

Ryan smiled in response.

**

"OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM!" Caitlin shouted.

"Yeah, tell that to your Joe shrine dedicated to him at home." Kassandra said, rolling her eyes.

"I will!" she replied.

While Caitlin rambled on about how much she loved Joe, something caught Kassandra's eye. It was Andy...and Miranda. They were making out. Kassandra felt a pit of jealousy at the bottom of her stomach. She couldn't stand seeing them together, and thinking that Andy was ditching Kassandra for Miranda. She couldn't bear the thought.

***

Pete couldn't take his eyes off of Piper all day. He couldn't stop staring at her. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't. He felt very guilty for liking his best friend's little sister. He couldn't help it. And he didn't want to sleep with Piper, either. He wanted to,simply, be with her.

"Piper." he said, during drama class.

"What?" she asked, turning around.

"Give me a chance!" he said.

"I can't, Pete! I can't." she said.

Pete sighed.

He really did want her.

**

"Alex!" Jennifer called out, outside of his door.

Alex opened up, grinning.

"You finally want me?" he asked.

"No! Never. I want to let you know that I'm taking the job offer." Jennifer said, sassily walking away.

Alex watched her walk away, grinning.

***

"Brendon?" Jennifer asked, at lunchtime.

"What?" he said, not looking at her.

"I'm sorry."

Brendon looked up at her.

"I'm so sorry! I will never treat you like that ever again!" Brendon cried, sweeping Jennifer up into a passionate kiss.

"Brendon?" Jennifer said again, pulling away.

"Yeah, baby?" Brendon said, with a smile.

"I took the job."
Sign up to rate and review this story