Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > To Kill a Robin

To Kill a Robin

by mr_swagg 0 reviews

will slade finaly get robin to join him or will robin destroy him self trying to keep that from happening (posible bloodyness in story)

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Robin - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-04 - Updated: 2012-11-04 - 443 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
hi guys first fan fic so tell me how it is and help me out with reivews
disclaimer: i do not own teen titans and i am making no profit from this story
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its a quite night at titans tower. Ever one is asleep but the boy wonder, robin still looking through evidence or clues as to were Slade is. “ I know i'm close i just know it,” that's when he heard the door open “ hey dude why are you still up.” said Beast Boy as he walked over to a chair over by the desk robin was at. “just looking at the evidence from the robberys a couple of weeks ago,” said robin not breaking his concentration “it just doesn't add up” “dude it's ok well find him, wh....wh...whats that,” he said pointing to a shart needle like object “oh that, thats one of the objects that was at the crime scene.” he said picking up the peace and terning it in his gloved hand “what about that one,” beast boy said point to a small (but lager than the needle like object) disc. “I don't know” “they look like they go together” “beast boy they do not look like.....” he trailed of as beast boy picked up three stick like objects and put them into like holes in the bottom of the disc. “how did you....” he was interupted as beast boy took the needle like object and put it on top. Once he twisted the top part on the needle on top lifted on a robotic arm and stabed beast boy, “ow, dude it just stabed me, i say you put this thing with all the other weird stuff we get from slade.” he said as he walked out of the room “good night robin” “good nite beast boy.” robin went back to looking at the strange object and shruged “ maybe beast boys write maybe it just junk,” robin got up “maybe I should rest” he said to him self picking up the strange object then as if by instinct the object stabed him. He was going to drop it when Slades face poped up. The two colored mask one side bronze the other black. “slade.” “robin i see you put my little creation together wich on activates to your DNA, as you may know this is a recorded message so i can't hear you, so here is the information i will tell you meet me at the top of frosty frozen ice cream factor in a week, bye know boy wonder.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well tell me what you think the next chapter will be up in a few days :]
Sign up to rate and review this story