Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal One-Shots For All :D

"Frank, you can't have a dog on the tour bus!" Gerard moaned "It stinks anyway. Where'd you get it?"

"I found her on the street." Frank grinned. He was holding onto a dirty white husky with one green and one blue eye "She's adorable. I'm gonna call her Zelda and she's staying on the bus because I love her." Frank kissed the top of the dogs head. The dog licked his cheek appreciatively.

What Frank and the other members of My Chemical Romance didn't know was that Zelda was actually a human. But she'd been turned into a dog. She was actually a young woman named Mazy.

"Sam, I can't marry you." Mazy whispered, not daring to look up at him.

"Why not?" Sam asked.

"Because I don't actually love you. We're only getting married because our parents want us to."

"But I love you Mazy!" Sam cried "Please marry me!"

"I can't marry a man that I do not love!" Mazy stood up and ran out of the room, still in her wedding dress.


What Mazy didn't know though was that Sam's Grandma happened to be a witch who put a powerful curse on her, turning her into a dog. The curse said that only when someone fell in love with her would she turn back into a human. And who would be able to fall in love with a dog?

Frank looked into 'Zelda's eyes "Her eyes look almost human. She's the cutest puppy in the whole universe!" He started stroking the puppy and she leaned her head on his lap "Aren't you the cutest doggy ever?" Frank said, ruffling her fur. Zelda barked "DUDE THIS DOG IS TALKING TO ME!" Frank shrieked.

"I ain't being funny or nothing Frank, but are you high?" Gerard asked, raising his eye-brows.

"No, really, she understands. Look, I'll show." Frank looked at Zelda "Bark once if you think I'm crazy. Bark twice if Gerard's stupid." Zelda barked twice "SEE! THE DOG THINKS YOU'RE STUPID!"

"It's a coincidence Frank." Gerard sighed "And anyway, I'm not stupid."

"Bark if you disagree." Frank said to Zelda. She barked again "Gerard, how can you not see that this dog has like super human powers or something?"

"I wouldn't say that being able to understand you made the dog super human. It would just make her super human."

"So you're admitting that Zelda understands me?" Frank grinned "And yes, I swear to god that this dog is human!"

"Whatever you say Frank." Gerard yawned "I'm going to bed now. If I were you, I'd just put that dog back where you found it."

"It's a her! Her name is Zelda!" Frank roared "And she's not going back outside. She's gonna sleep with me, aren't you?" Frank cooed. Zelda barked. Well Mazy thought he was cute and kinda wanted to share a bed with him... "Come on let's go then." Frank lifted up Zelda and carried her into the bunk area. He climbed into his bed with Zelda and wrapped one arm around her.




Over the next couple of weeks Frank started loving Zelda more and more. She followed him around nearly everywhere and was really obdient. Frank kept insisting it was because she was a human on the inside while the rest of the band said that he was crazy. One night, everyone was going out but Frank didn't wanna go out because he said that Zelda didn't like being left at home by herself.

He put a romance movie into the DVD player and started watching it "Don't tell the others that I'm watching this." Frank said to Zelda with a smile.

Zelda barked and climbed onto his lap to watch the movie. Halfway through, Frank bent over to kiss Zelda's forehead "I love you." He whispered into the puppys ear.

Zelda's eyes widened as she felt a weird sensation go through her. Next thing she knew, she was a human again and she was still sitting on Frank's lap... "What the fuck just happened?" Frank cried, looking at Mazy "What happened to Zelda?"

Mazy burst out laughing "This is a little crazy." Mazy laughed "But I am Zelda."

"... Is this some kind of Punk'd thing or something?" Frank asked, looking around "Where are the cameras?"

"It's not that like that." Mazy smiled at him "Thank you."

"Thank you for what?"

"Breaking the curse." Mazy took a deep breath and told Frank everything that had happened "This must be a bit of a shock to you."

"A bit?" Frank replied, his eyes wide.

"Well. I'm sorry that I'm not a dog anymore." Mazy pouted "Do you still love me?"

Frank laughed "Of course I do. Dog or human." He wrapped his arms around Mazy and kissed her.



[A/N] - This one wasn't very good, I'm sorry :( Feel free to ask for another one :)
Sign up to rate and review this story