Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Part 1- I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

by Cemetery-Girl 1 review

Helena and Gerard, hold a secret, a big secret. This secret is Gerard, beats Helena as he believes it is the only way to show he loves her and no matter what he does, no matter how much he hurts he...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2012-11-05 - Updated: 2012-11-07 - 1806 words - Complete

0Unrated
Fingers interlocked they walked side by side. He dressed in a smart black suit and she dressed in a long black dress that swept down the curves of her body; hugging her figure perfectly. The sleeves of her dress clung tightly to her arms. None of her flesh was on show apart from the skin of her face and neck, she had a secret and so did he. A very big secret that no-one knew about, and he made it sure that no one was to know.

Gerard was his name, and Helena was hers. They were lovers, star-crossed lovers. Although they were both very much in love, he never showed this love in the way a normal person showed love his way was very different; brutal even.

“Come now..” Gerard Growled. He held onto Helena’s hand tightly, if he’d squeeze any harder he’d of broke the bones in her hand. Helena’s head was bowed down to hide the fear and shame on her face.

“I don’t want to..” She mumbled, her voice sounding so soft and quiet. She stopped walking, trying to pull her hand free of Gerard’s. He quickly turned around, his eyes full of rage. He tore his hand from hers, and wrapped his fingers around her wrist tightly squeezing her wrist tightly. He leant down closer to her, his lips pressed to her ear. His breath so warm against her ear, his breathing shallow and heavy.

“You will do as I say..” He hissed down her ear, she nodded slowly in agreement. His closeness was making her feel nervous, very nervous. She slowly closed her eyes, her perfect black lashes resting on her pale ivory cheeks. He moved his lips along her jawline slowly, planting a single kiss on her chin. She opened her eyes slightly, and looked up her eyes slowly meeting him. For that few seconds eye contact was exchanged between them she had forgotten everything he had ever done to her. “Come now..” He pulled away, and dragged her along behind her. His fingers still tightly wrapped around her small, delicate wrist. She obeyed him and walked slightly behind him, her head bowed down. Helena was scared terrified even to look at anyone else in case Gerard got the wrong idea.

He dragged Helena down a small pebbled pathway, her jet black hair hanging loosely against her cheeks. She looked up, revealing her beautiful face with delicately defined features; her eyes two baby blue pools of blue, the bridge of her nose swept softly down her face, her pink plump lips perfectly inset on her face.

Gerard opened the door to a house, a very big house. Both the window frames and door painted black. He pulled Helena inside and slammed the door behind her. He swung Helena around, slamming her into the wall opposite. She quickly clambered to her feet, her face riddled with fear. Gerard quickly cracked his knuckles and approached her. He grabbed her by her throat, squeezing tightly. “And this is what you get for not obeying me..” He spitted like a cobra. He picked her up of the ground slightly, Helena gasping for air and trying to escape his grip. “You know I love you right, Helena? You know that and this is the only way I can show you how much I love you because you won’t obey me..” He growled.

“Yes..” She choked in response, nodding to every word Gerard said. He placed her back on her feet, loosening his grip around Helena’s throat. She inhaled a large breath, and looked away avoiding all eye contact with Gerard.

“Look at me!” He bellowed, swinging his fist into her cheek hard. She squealed in pain, she looked up at him, her eyes filled with tears. She slowly brought her hand to her face, covering her cheek with the palm of her hand. He sighed deeply and pulled her into a hug, holding her so tightly so protectively, trying to sooth away the pain he had caused her. “I love you Helena, trust me when I say it because I do..” He kissed the top of her head repeatedly, and smoothed out some of the crinkles in the back of her hair with his fingers.

“I love you too.. but you just never believe me when I say it to you..” She mumbled into his once crisp white shirt, which was now covered with make-up stained tears and was creased in areas. She glanced up at him, her eyes filled with so much love the love he couldn’t see. All he saw was the tiny bit of hatred she had for him, although this hatred was overpowered by love he ceased to see past it.

“I believe you, I guess..” He looked down at her through narrowed eyes. She could sense his disbelief. He lent down to her lips gently pressing his lips to hers, kissing her quickly.

“I knew it, again you don’t believe me..” She sighed as she pulled away from him. She walked towards the spiral staircase, and began to walk up. Gerard following her, she took care with each she step she took being careful not to catch her heel on her dress. She placed her last foot on the last step when she felt Gerard’s arms wrap around her from behind, a small gasp of shock escaped from her lips. He gently picked her up and ran into their bedroom with her.

She wriggled free of his grip and stood in front of the bedroom mirror. She began to slowly undo the corset strings of her dress, pulling her arms from the sleeves and letting the dress and all it’s petticoats fall around her small, bony ankles. She began to slowly trace to bruises and finger marks Gerard had made all over her body with her index finger, applying a small amount of pressure to each mark which made her wince in pain ever so slightly. Helena she was scared of Gerard, and although he hurt her daily because he believed that was the only way he could show his love. Although he made her feel worthless with his actions, Helena could do nothing but love him and show him all the compassion invested inside of her heart of gold.

“Helena, come here..” She slowly turned around, revealing her naked and marked body to Gerard. He beckoned her over to the bed, she obeyed him and slowly walked towards the bed. A small smirked stretched across his lips, his hazel eyes grazing over every inch of her naked flesh. She careful sat down on the edge of the bed, being careful not to crinkle the bed sheets. She glanced down at the floor, whilst playing with her hands. Her palms slightly sweaty, she was nervous about Gerard’s next move was going to be.

He violently pushed Helena back on the bed, and moved on top of her. Her naked body, pressed hard against his fully clothed self. “Gerard.. I.. Um, I’m tired. I want to go to sleep..” She gulped, and forced a fake but believable smile. He pressed his lips hard against hers, kissing her hard and fast leaving no room for her to take a breath. She pressed her hands to his chest trying to push him off her but he was just too strong for her. She pushed with every ounce of strength in her body. His hands began to move slowly down her sides, his fingers grazing slowly across the bruise marks he had left on almost every inch of Helena’s skin.


She quickly turned her head away and gasped “Gerard please stop, I don’t want to do this tonight. I want to go to sleep..” She said, her voice sounded broken and slightly whiney. She tried to push him off her again. She closed her legs tightly, making sure Gerard’s hands stayed away from down there. She closed her eyes tightly, whispering to herself; God, please making him stop. Don’t let him do this to me. Gerard moved his hands downwards slowly unzipping his pants. His hands fiddling around near the area of her body she didn’t want him to touch.

He pushed his pants and boxers down, quickly then looked up at Helena. “I get what I want, when I want it..” He hissed. He forced her legs open with his hands, and pushed himself inside of her roughly. She arched her back hard, and screamed out. A stream of salty warm tears rolling down her face. She dug her nails deep into Gerard’s chest and pushed him off her.

“I didn’t want it..” She screamed. She grabbed a long black Victorian style coat off the chair in the corner of the room, and quickly slipped it on. Running out of the room and down the stairs, Gerard Following running after her just as fast. She pulled the front door wide open, swinging it back with so much force it almost came of it’s hinges. She ran out into the street, looking so scared, so distraught. The gravel of the path, dag deep into her bare feet.

Gerard grabbed her arm, squeezing it so tightly, it crushed the bones in her wrist. “I can’t do this anymore..” She pulled her wrist free and ran out into the middle of the road, looking around frantically. Suddenly a car came out of nowhere, and drove straight into Helena sending her tiny fragile body up into the air.

“Helena!” Gerard screamed, running out into the middle of the road where Helena’s lifeless body lay. He gently pulled her onto his lap, his eyes filled with tears. Tears of regret, betrayal and hurt. This was his fault, and he knew it. If only he had listened to her helpless cries in the first place, if only he had listened to her everytime she told him that she loved him.

“Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow but one day, I promise Helena. I promise you this, that we will be together again.. I promise..” He whispered as he looked up at the black sky. “I promise..” He shouted. He looked back down at Helena’s lifeless body again, floods of tears began to roll down his cheeks and landed upon Helena’s ivory skin, that was now cold with death.

Gerard gently lay Helena back on the road and climbed to his feet. His now filled with resentment, hate, and regret. He clenched his hands in fists, and began to walk up the road. Gerard didn’t believe in anything anymore, not love and not god. All he believed in and all he wanted as revenge and that was what he planned on getting..
Sign up to rate and review this story