Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honeysuckle Care Home

Lunch Time and Discoveries

by tmbfucks 47 reviews

Which pair of lovers will confess their relationship status?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-07 - Updated: 2012-11-07 - 1304 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V

Today was quite good. Especially for Penina. She’s settling in really well. However, it’s now lunch time. The best time of the day. Because there’s so many of us, we have to split up on different tables, but we always meet up outside in break time. I sat with Penina, Mia, Gerard, Hozzie and Summer.

‘Look, I’m not saying that it’s the most important meal of the day, but I am saying it’s the best.’ Penina said. We were arguing about which meal time has the best food.

‘No it’s not! Breakfast is better because you get pancakes!’ Hozzie argued. When Mia was finished with her pizza, she waited for the rest of us. She rested her head on my lap, using her hair as a pillow. I stroked her hair a couple of times before continuing to eat my food.

‘Can we all just agree that all food is amazing in its own way?’ Summer suggested.

‘No we can’t. I like lunch like Penina, but, the best course of the meal is dessert.’ I said.

‘Well, dessert’s the best part of anything.’ Gerard said.

‘Guys, are you serious about us not allowed to go out on our own? We’re not disabled.’ Penina asked angrily.

‘Yeah, but according to them, we’re “special” and we need as much help as we can get in life.’ I said.

‘Well there must be some way to escape. Even if it’s for a few hours or a few minutes.’ Penina said.

‘If you can find one, you’ll be the Honeysuckle queen.’ Summer said.

‘I wouldn’t worry about that. With Frank with you, you’ll have all the queen you need.’ Addie said walking past us.

‘I’m only gay for you Addie!’ I screamed to her as she sat at our table. We all laughed.

‘Why is she here anyway?’ Penina asked.

‘She’s an arsonist. Set the family home on fire. She’s absolutely crazy. Her parents sent her here when they found out who it was. She gives me the creeps.’ Summer answered.

‘Okay guys, I’m finished. Let’s go out.’ Gerard said. He was the slowest eater of the group. Even Hozzie could eat quicker. We all went outside and met up at our usual spot. We sat underneath a big oak tree. It was perfect. In the summer we could get some shade, and when it rains it’s like our umbrella.

‘This place is boring. I want out.’ Penina complained.

‘Where’s this coming from all of a sudden?’ Ray asked.

‘She’s going stir-crazy.’ Summer answered.

‘Yeah, a different type of crazy than usual.’ I joked. Penina pushed me jokingly. We both laughed.

‘Frank?’ Mia asked quietly. I knelt down so I could be face to face with her.

‘Yeah sweetheart?’ I asked.

‘I want a cuddle.’ She said. I smiled, sat down against the tree, and held Mia close to me.

‘I hate the outside!’ Penina complained. ‘Stupid grass growing everywhere like it owns the place. I don’t want grass. It’s itchy and annoying.’ She added.

‘Grass owns your soul!’ Raven said as creepily as she could.

‘I don’t have a soul. It died long ago, along with my hopes and dreams.’ She said coldly.

‘Guys, we have something to tell you.’ Jen said gesturing to Bob.

‘What is it?’ Mikey asked snuggling up to Callie.

‘Well, we’ve been dating for about 3 months now. We just wanted to tell you guys.’ Bob said.

‘Great! I’m still single guys. Way to rub it in my face!’ I said.

‘I’m single too, and so is Gerard.’ Ray said.

‘Whatever. Penina, what are you doing?’ I asked noticing she was staring at certain parts of the garden.

‘Looking for an escape.’ She answered. I groaned.

‘Why do you want to leave so bad? If you want to go out just ask one of the staff?’ Jennifer asked.

‘I still want my independence. I don’t want to be treated like a 5 year old.’ She replied.

‘Where do you even want to go?’ I asked.

‘I don’t know. Just out of this place. Just for a while.’ She said. As much as I’m starting to like Penina, she can be crazy.

‘Well, tomorrow we get free time. You can search some more then, but for now, it’s time for lessons.’ Summer said. Just then, the bell went off. We went to the rest of our lessons. We had music, and everyone knows that Gerard, Ray, Bob, Mikey and I are the music lovers of the home. We excel in this lesson. Soon enough, it was time to go to our rooms. We don’t exactly have a lights-out time, but we have to be in our rooms by a certain time depending on your age. I gave Mia a hug goodnight, and then she left to go to bed.

‘I don’t like this place Frank. I just don’t. I hate it.’ Penina said nervously.

‘Don’t worry Penina. It’ll be alright. You’ll get used to it pretty quickly.’ I said.

‘I don’t want to get used to it. I want to be able to go out when I want, do what I want. This place is like a prison.’ She complained.

‘It’s not. It’s just to keep us safe. You can bring it up tomorrow in the school meeting.’ I said.

‘Oh god. That’s one of our lessons isn’t it?’ She asked.

‘Yeah, but we got pizza out of it. You didn’t just get your lunch from nothing you know?’ I told her. She nodded her head, and then, she did the most unexpected thing. She hugged me.

‘Thank you.’ She said.

‘For what?’ I asked hugging her back after I got over the initial shock.

‘For calming me down last night. For being nice to me even though I’m hard work.’ She said before pulling back.

‘One time, when Mia and I were in a foster home, we swung from the ceiling fan. I suggested it. I swear, that old hag almost had a heart attack. She was a bitch.’ I told her.

‘How was she a bitch?’ Penina asked.

‘She just was. She obviously hated kids, so why she was fostering kids, I had no idea. I swear she hit Mia one time, but when I ask her about it now, she denies it. It’s like she forgot it ever happened, and I hope it never did. I’m just scared about her ever getting hurt you know?’ I asked.

‘I wish I did, but I never had anyone to care about like that.’ She answered.

‘You will one day. Besides, we’re friends now. You have me to care for.’ I said. She giggled and climbed into her bed. With the duvet off of course.

‘Goodnight Frank.’ She said.

‘Night Penina.’ I said. I turned the light off and went into my own bed. I fell asleep pretty quickly. It’s nice to vent to someone like that. I hope Penina never leaves this place.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I'll try to update again tonight, but no promises. I really wish Frank would love me in real life. Ugh! WHY WON'T HE KISS ME ALREADY?!? Haha. Anyway... Rate and review! This story is getting really fun to write. I don't exactly have a plan for it yet though, which is kinda awkward... I need to know where I'm going at some point, so if any of you want to tell me what you want to happen in this story, just let me know in the reviews! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story