Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honeysuckle Care Home

Nightmares and Secrets

by tmbfucks 11 reviews

A nightmare convinces someone to spill her secret.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-09 - Updated: 2012-11-09 - 1207 words - Complete

1Hot
Penina's P.O.V

‘It’s time to play dead!’ My foster sister, Nicole Stone said.
/]
[/‘No! Leave me alone!’ I screamed. But she wouldn’t. She took the duvet that was covering my freezing cold body, and tried suffocating me with it. She did that every so often, and I hated it. Every time I carry on thinking that maybe I am going to die. I never did though, but sometimes I wish I did just so I never have to go through it again.

/]
[/‘Stay still you disgusting freak. I want you dead!’ She hissed.


I woke up in a cold sweat. I began gasping. Why do those memories still taunt me? It was 8 years ago for god sake. I checked the time, it was 3 in the morning. I can’t get back to sleep now. Not after that dream. I cried as quietly as I could. I curled up and hit my pillow in anger. I didn’t want to go to that house. I told everyone that she didn’t like me, but people just thought I was lying. That’s the worst thing about being in care. You don’t get a choice.

‘Penina?’ Frank whispered. I gasped.

‘I thought you were asleep.’ I said. I sniffed and wiped my tears away with my hands.

‘Penina, were you crying?’ He asked walking up to my bed.

‘I just had a nightmare. It was nothing.’ I said.

‘It was clearly something.’ He said touching my arm, making him gasp. ‘Jesus Christ Penina. You’re freezing!’ He exclaimed. He bought over his duvet and climbed into bed with me.

‘Please don’t. I hate duvets.’ I said becoming really scared again.

‘It’s okay. I’m going to be with you the whole time. You’re just too cold for that okay?’ He asked. I stayed as still as I could. He doesn’t know why I’m so terrified of it. A single tear rolled down my cheek. When he got comfortable, he put the duvet over us, and cuddled me to keep me warm. I couldn’t move. I was so terrified.

‘Please don’t hurt me.’ I breathed out.

‘I wouldn’t ever do that to you.’ He said. I cried on his chest.

‘It was one of my foster sisters. She tried to suffocate me with a duvet every time I felt the safest.’ I confessed. He hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head.

‘That’s not going to happen anymore. I’m here okay? No one’s going to hurt my friend.’ He said. I’ve got to admit, it’s been years since I felt so warm and comfortable. Plus, Frank’s being so nice to me. It’s hard not to feel safe when he’s around. I actually managed to get back to sleep, and I didn’t have any nightmares.

I woke up, and Frank was still cuddling me even though he was awake. I smiled at him.

‘Hey Frank.’ I greeted.

‘Hey. Did you have a good night?’ He asked.

‘Yeah. I actually woke up warm. It feels nice.’ I answered. He giggled.

‘I’m glad you did.’ He said. Then he did something I don’t think either of us were expecting. He pressed his lips against mine. We kissed. I kissed him back. I’m not sure I was even aware I was doing it. When he ran his tongue across my lips though, I was, and I pulled back immediately.

‘Sorry. I just… I’m sorry.’ I said. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Soon after he knocked on it.

‘Penina, I’m sorry. I don’t know why I did it. I just did. I didn’t want to make you uncomfortable, and I didn’t want you to hate me because of it.’ He said. I opened the door.

‘I don’t hate you. I just can’t do it. I barely even know you. Besides, we’re friends right? Friends don’t do that.’ I said.

‘I know. I’m sorry. It was just in the moment. I didn’t even want to do it to be honest. I’m so sorry.’ He said. I hugged him.

‘I kissed you back. I’m even more of an idiot than you.’ I said, then I giggled.

‘Hey! You are very lucky for that have happened to you. Women would’ve literally been queuing for me to kiss them.’ He argued.

‘Don’t flatter yourself.’ I said. We both laughed. We got ready for the day, and then just hung out in our room. Some of the others came in during that time.

‘So, we were thinking, and we really want to leave this place for a day. We never get to go out. Not even to school. This is our school, and we hate it. Do you really think we’ll be able to escape and not get caught?’ Jen asked.

‘I think so, and even if we are caught, I think it’d be worth it.’ I said.

‘Well, how? I mean, the security here isn’t the best, but they always seem to find out. But there aren’t any alternatives.’ Gerard asked.

‘Well, maybe we go out late at night. Set an alarm. I don’t know. I just hate being stuck in these 4 walls.’ I answered.

‘We should go out so the kids can join though. I hate that they don’t get to go out. It’s so unfair.’ Frank said.

‘I hate that we don’t get to go out.’ Raven told us.

‘I hate how adults always think they know what’s best, when in reality, they don’t know shit. It’s not like we can talk to anyone about it, there’s no one to talk to. Well, maybe Danny would understand, but that’s about it.’ Gerard said.

‘Well, we need to think of a plan. We don’t even get to go on holidays in the summer. I just hate this place. I didn’t want to come here.’ Frank said.

‘None of us did. I bet they’ll try to kill us when we’re 18, and then bury us in the basement just so we never really leave this place.’ Jen said.

‘Well, aren’t you a bowl of sunshine?’ I asked sarcastically. We all giggled.

‘Anyway, it’s time to go to lessons.’ Frank said. We all groaned, but went anyway. Hopefully things can go back to normal even after that kiss. I really like Frank. He’s the most amazing friend I’ve got. He got me to sleep in a duvet for Christ’s sake! Besides, that kiss was kind of weirdly spectacular. Things have to be okay between us. They just have to.

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had a crappy day, and I didn't even get my laptop back until really late, so I was too tired to update by then. However, I got The Sims 3 Supernatural, so I'm going to play it in a bit. I'm so excited! Haha. Anyway, I hope you liked it! Rate and review and stuff! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story