Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen Fantasy

Fallen Fantasy

by TERRIBLETEEN 1 review

Running. Just keep running, they'll never catch you, as long as you dont look back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-10-30 - Updated: 2012-10-30 - 647 words

0Unrated
Running. Just keep running. They wont catch you. They never do, as long as you don’t look back. Don’t look back at her and her blue hair and now misty brown eyes. Gona is the blood splattered lab coat and surgical mask. Now there is only a shadow of my Suicide, a girl in a frilly pink dress . Gone is my smart girl, my sister, my ex-lover, my… my EVERYTHING. Then , there he stands, the one who wants her only for what her body can give him. The one who drugged her, and chained her so she cant see anymore. Him, the one who took away my girl. My Doctor Suicide. I suppose I should be made, since she went willingly into this trap. But I cant bring myself to be mad… only to run. As the draculoids follow me, I feel silent tears drip down my face and onto my gun. I turn the corner and swing downwards into a canyon cave. I hide there, silently, until I hear the sound of feet trampling overhead. When that fades away into the distance, I turn around. There is a boy hiding and holding onto a gun and a wrench. He has hazel eyes and raven black hair. We step back from each other. I grab at my gun.

“Wait!” he says, “I don’t want to fight!!” he exclaims. I keep my hand on my firearm and go closer. How he stands, how he speaks, it reminds me of Suicide almost. I feel a stabbing pain in my heart as I remember her.

“Who are you?” I ask. He gestures for me to follow him farther into the cave. I follow him as he walks down into the darkness and grabs a torch to light.

“I used to be someone else. I’m Fallen Fantasy now. Who are you?”he asks me.

“I’m Terrible Teenager.” I said . He reminded me of someone, someone I’d only heard of in stories. A fearless fighter against BLI. With eyes that shine like a hazel fire, and hair dark as nightshade. It was said that before BLI, he had been kind of like me. An average person, in a band , happy, young and full of hope for the future. That was, until he watched BLI kill his family.

I wasn’t prepared for when the flashback hit me. The flashback, and memory of my father dying.

Flashback

We heard it outside. The sound of the Dracs coming. The roar of the engines, the clicking of guns locking into place. My father rushed both me and my little sister, Heartbroken Hell raiser, down in the basement.

“Ill be right back, I just need to get the last supplies. Alyss, do you remember where to go?” he asked me. I nodded as he shut the trap door and left. Everything was quiet, then the door came crashing down, my father grunted and there were sounds of shooting. I rushed to get Lena (her name at the time) out of there. By the time I could get back, my father was gone , his blood splattering the locket he went back to get…. My locket.

End Flashback

I shook my head to get my thoughts away , when I noticed a small underground camp. “What is this place?” I asked. Fantasy turned to me, hitting me with those bright hazel eyes.

“This is my home. You’re welcome to stay here as long as you like.” He said. I nodded quietly .


We had dinner that night , and got to know each other. For awhile we laid there, talking , just… talking. When then, the curiosity got to meand I sat up to ask Fantasy.

“Who were you, before?”

Fantasy looked at me for what felt like hours. Finally he said,

“My old Killjoy name was Fun Ghoul. Before that, I was Frank Iero.”
Sign up to rate and review this story