Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen Fantasy

Chapter 2: Fun Ghouls Story

by TERRIBLETEEN 0 reviews

"The past is the past, and there it shall lay until the end of time"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-11-08 - Updated: 2012-11-09 - 339 words

0Unrated
A/N Hey guys ! Heres the next chapter.


So he really was the one from the stories. The Fun Ghoul. The legend, my idol. But... what was he doing here? Why was he calling himself Fallen Fantasy? I was so confused. "What? Then... then why..?" I was lost for words.

"It's a long story.." he started to say. I stopped him though.I had to know.

"Ooooohhh nonononono. No You are not allowed to just tell me something like that and just say 'it's a long story'. It will not be allowed!" I said. He kept shaking his head no, but I think, after a few minutes of a 'uhuh', 'yeahuh' argument, I wore him down.

"Fine... About a year ago... something happened. Something bad. The boys and I were in the center of BLI. We were rescuing Missle child, she had been ubducted by BLI and kept in their headquarters. We went in to get her. But when we were running out, the dracs and Korse started firing at us... They hit Party Poison, Jet Star, and Kobra Kid... They knocked me out, just as Missle Child was driving off with Dr.D and Show Pony.... And when I woke up, I was pressing a button. A big white button with a smiley face on it... It was a laser gun pointed at the guys. Korse and his minions laughed as I watched the faces of my friends dying.After that, they tried converting me, when that didnt work.. They let me go then. Saying I should kill myself, and that I probobly would at some point too... I tried going back to Dr.D and the others.. but they werent there. I guessed they had moved bases, but I didnt know where they would go.And now, months later... here I am." he said. I closed my eyes and hugged him.

"Im so sorry Fantasy..."I whispered. He shrugged and said,

"The past is in the past. And there it will lay until the end of time."
Sign up to rate and review this story