Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

waking up

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 0 reviews

joah wakes up, and feels sick again. oh! and he gets a surprise visitor!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-11-09 - Updated: 2012-11-09 - 548 words

0Unrated
Ch 20 my observation during this operation

Josh's POV

I throw up again, as doctors surround me. They are pushing me down a hallway, as I feel dizzy. I am taken to a room, and they lift me on a table, and I close my eyes.


--

I don't remember what they did to me, but I do remember waking up. Dear lord, that was shit.

I open my eyes, groaning at the lights.

I look down at my stomach, it has bandages all wrapped around it. I want to sit up, but I swear I'm gonna regret it. I do it anyway...big mistake. I practically throw up from the pain. The nurses surround me. I am pushed on the bed, and a nurse shoots something in my IV line. My pain is slowly subsiding. I look around.


"Izzit over?" I slur from the morphine.
The nurse smiles at me, "yes. You're going to be fine Joshua."

I sigh. Finally, I'm not puking my guts out anymore.

I start becoming more aware of my surroundings, as the anesthesia wears off. With that comes a really bad headache and stomachache. I feel nauseous, as the IV is being taken out. The heart monitor comes off, and I am shivering. Yep. This part is definately the heroin.

I look around the the room.

"I think I'm going to be sick!" I gasp, as I feel my stomach rise to my throat once again. A nurse grabs a bucket, and helps me sit up. I cough and some bile falls in the bucket. I cough again. More bile. Third i=times a fucking charm I guess. More bile.

Fuck this. I clutch my stomach, as an intense wave of more nausea overcomes me. A nurse rubs my back, as I vomit up all the medicine.

I continue to heave for a good 40 minutes. I hate this.

I start to dry heave, and that hurts like a bitch. I feel so damn horrible. My chest and stomach hurt so badly. I am crying, as I heave again. The pain is almost unbearable.

I look at the bucket, seeing vomit in it.

I retch again.

A nurse gives me a Popsicle, to try to soothe my burning throat. I suck on it, wincing slightly, as the cool liquid runs down my throat. I swallow it, and my stomach kills right now.

I gag, and she quickly grabs the bucket I was using, as I watch fresh green Popsicle pieces hit the mix of vomit and bile. The smell of the mixture makes me so dizzy. I bury my head in the pillow. I lie on my stomach, screaming in pain, whilst clutching it gingerly. I look at the nurses.

"I think I'm going to be /sick/!" I moan. They prop me up on some pillows, and give me a new bucket. I have perfect aim, as the sick falls into the bucket. One nurse is rubbing my back, and another his holding me up, as I vomit again.
I catch a breath, and look at myself: My hands are shaking...In fact, my whole body is shaking! I feel sick again, and someone knocks on the door. I look at the figure in the door.

Its Matt.

SWEET JESUS! Whats gonna happen next?!
Sign up to rate and review this story