Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Kill All Your Friends

by OhmyGee 1 review

Sometimes you scrape and sink so low; I'm shocked at what you're capable of.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-09 - Updated: 2012-11-10 - 5140 words

1Exciting
I got an email a while ago, this is what it said: “Your greasers make me wanna actually feed my dog”
Please, please feed your dogs! I laughed really hard at this. So feel free to send me an email whenever you want. My email is on my profile.

Chapter ten, y’all!!!
I’ve been wanting to do this chapter for ever. So I’m pretty excited. Listen to the song as you read! It’s a little sad though. This was normally supposed to be chapter 15. But I changed it.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! CONVENTIONAL WEAPONS NUMBER TWO COMES OUT ON MY MOM’S BIRTHDAY! I AM SOOOOOO NOT GOING TO VISIT.
That may sound harsh, but I do not want to go to Wisconsin and see any of my sisters…
Every time I listen to Tomorrow’s Money, I giggle hysterically when Gerard shouts, “TAMPON!” Hah.

atomickilljoy, I’ve been trying to comment on your story -Growing Up- all week long. Ficwad won’t let me for some reason. Anyways, it’s super awesome! I want to add it to my Rec List. By the way, I think you may like this chapter, Jennifer will!

Greasy Black, Ugly White
X: Kill All Your Friends
“Thinking about how he’s going to be alone for the rest of his life.”


“Where’d ya think you’re going, boys?” Patrick asked us. Frank sighed in annoyance. His wounds had just healed – except for that one on his head, which was still bleeding from the little incident by the door.

Frank was feeling very hyper, annoyed, mad, and just…a lot. So, he was also very pissed off.

“Oh fuck off.” Frank spat with enough venom to scare Gerard and Mikey. Patrick was very stunned to say. He – nobody had thought Frank could be so angry. He was basically steaming like a tea pot!

“What did you just say to me? Pete? What did he just say to me?” Patrick asked rhetorically.

“He told you to fuck off.” Pete mumbled quietly. The question was rhetorical and Patrick wanted to punch something. Mikey smirked because seeing Patrick’s face was like hitting a gold mine. Awesome.

“Shut the-” Patrick was interrupted by Frank.

Frank punched him in the face, not hard. Patrick stumbled a couple feet back stunned. Frank didn’t even hit him hard, but Patrick was going to make the worst punch ever. When Patrick aimed for a much stronger punch of his own, Frank ducked out of his way
-he was very swift- making Patrick hit Gerard…on his mouth…

Gerard didn’t cry out like it was expected. He was also angry. He could hear heat sirens from down the road.

“Damnit, let’s go!” Gerard shouted – ignoring anything and everything. He grabbed Frank and Mikey’s wrists and took off running down the street. Patrick was about to chase them, but the police were a block away, so they ran a new direction.

**

“Gerard. I’m sorry.” Frank said. He handed the other the pills and a glass of water when they came down to his room.

“Not your fault.” Gerard said with a scowl. He was clearly mad. Mad at Frank, mad at Mikey, and possible mad at himself. He yanked the pills out for Frank’s hand – literally yanked them. Frank felt; he knew everything was his fault.

“Gerard, I said I’m sorry. I don’t try to be a fuck up. I just am.” Frank sighed. He watched Gerard gulp down like twenty pills. Frank handed him another pill that was blue. Gerard took it with out question. Gerard swallowed the water next.

That’s how I am. I used to take literally twenty aspirins a day. But I ran out…

“Frank! I told you! It’s not your fault!” Gerard yelled back. He was kind of angry. Gerard tried not to show his anger, but he couldn’t help it when there’s a boy who won’t stop apologizing.

“Maybe I should go…” Frank whispered. He wouldn’t let it go; he felt like fuck up.

“No. Frank. I told you. Just drop it,” Gerard went to grab Frank’s hands. Frank pulled him to his bed to lie down.

“Gerard. Just sleep. You’re in pain.” Frank said.

“Frank. What the hell are you talkin’ about? I just took pills. I’m fine.” Gerard sounded very annoyed.

“Gerard. I know you’re mad at me. I don’t know how to open a door. I’m sorry about that. I’m also sorry for hitting you in the face…twice. If you’re going to keep acting all macho and mad. Then I will go. I’ll probably just make you even more angry. So I’m going to leave.”

“Frank. Why do you think that? Why do you think you’re going to make me angry?” Gerard questioned.

“Why are you so…pessimistic?” Frank asked. He regretted the words before even speaking.

“Why are you so needy?” Gerard spat back. That hurt Frank. But he did deserve it.

“Why are you so annoying?” Frank only needed to get his anger out of the way.

“Do you really think I’m annoying?” Gerard asked with full sincerity.

“No.” Frank replied honestly. Gerard never annoyed him. Ever. He didn’t even know why he said that. Frank’s sad now. “You know that I do love you. I just hate it when you act all angry…”

“I wasn’t angry, until now.”

“Bull shit. You were ‘hiding behind your hair’ and you ate like, half the bottle of aspirin. And that’s not anger…” Frank mocked. He wasn’t – nobody was angry. Everyone was just annoyed and tired.

“What the fuck is your problem, Frank?” Maybe Gerard was a little angry.

“See! You are angry! I hate seeing you angry!” Frank yelled back angrily.

“Frank-? Do you need a tampon? Holy fuck, maybe you’re the one who’s angry.” Gerard was probably right. Frank actually looked offended.

“Fuck you. I’m leaving.” He walked up to leave without giving the other a kiss or hug goodbye.

“Frank. Don’t leave! Please!” Gerard begged. Frank ignored him and walked out. Gerard looked at the second pill that Frank gave him. Sedatives. “Fuck, you drugged me.” Gerard let a lone tear slip. Sedatives were making him tired- he was going to sleep forever knowing Frank hated him.

“You leaving?’ Mikey asked Frank when he got upstairs.

“Yeah.” Frank nodded too quiet. He was also on the verge of tears himself. He can’t believe he just left Gerard like that. He saw the heart broken face when he left.

“Lemme drive you. Socs’ are still out.” Frank badly wanted to deny. But they would probably kill him. Frank couldn’t leave the world like that. Mikey already walked out the door. Frank followed him into the car.

“No.” But Frank let Mikey push him inside the car. “You okay? You lookin’ pretty pale.” Mikey asked as they drove off.

“What are you talking about? I’m always pale.” Frank sulked.

“What’s wrong? You still angry about the socs’” Mikey asked again.

“Umm, sure.” Frank didn’t care. He hates you. A familiar voice in his head reminded Frank. You’re all alone now…

“Okay then.” Mikey arrived at Frank’s house.

Inside, Frank saw his mother staring angrily.

“Goodbye, Mikey.” Frank walked out and the car drove off. He braced himself for whatever his mother had to say. “Hello, mom.” He greeted inside the house.

“What the hell is wrong with you!?” She greeted back. Frank’s mother was angry – a trend was probably starting. She was redder than a tomato or the Devil, or something red.

“Nothing.” Frank spat back.

“You lied to me! You are such an ungrateful child! I gave you everything, just so you can run off and have ass sex with your fucking butt buddies!” Linda yelled.

“Get the fuck away from me. I don’t need you telling me what to do. I’m almost out of school. I don’t need or want you in my life. I hate you for getting so involved. Get the fuck outta my life!” Frank yelled back. Linda gasped like he just dropped the bomb.

“You know, I’ll leave.” Frank said and stormed back outside. He didn’t give a shit about the socs, or anyone. He couldn’t go back to Gerard’s house, for one: he’ll be sleeping; two: he doesn’t want to see Frank. It was already dark out, so Frank decided to walk around. He knew it was Friday, and his mother always goes out at around seven or eight. So he’ll wait till she leaves.

**

Frank returned home at around ten o’clock. His mother was gone, which was a good thing. He turned on the TV and flipped through the channels. Just stupid stuff about celebrities and politics and documentaries. But the news channel caught his eye balls, though.

A car crash had happened not only an hour ago. Since the TV was black and white, he couldn’t get a clear vision of whose car it was.

[“The two cars just crashed violently. Two passengers in the first car, a Buick – one male in the other, a red Ford. Unfortunately, there was only one survivor. We’ll have more details on that at eleven. Back to you, Dave.”/] The stupid lady on the news said with a fucking smile. Three people fucking died, and they were just smiling.

Dave explained, ”There was a truck in the way, so the Ford ran a stop sign, crashing into the Buick.”

The man in the red Ford was a young man – Frank didn’t recognize. There were two women in the Buick though – named Claire and Linda – Linda, he recognized Linda very well.

Frank was way too stunned to even move. He wanted to cry. He just couldn’t. Fifteen minutes passed – he was just blindly staring at the TV screen, not really paying attention.

A knock on the door broke his trance. He jumped off the couch, and fell on the floor. The knock came again, except louder. He stumbled to the door, and opened it.

“Mister Iero?” It was a man Frank didn’t recognize. Frank didn’t answer. “Are you the son of Missus Linda Iero?” He was wearing a black suit and looked about forty.

Frank nodded. “Well. My name is John Gunderson. I’m here behalf of your mother. You have heard the news?” Frank nodded again. Was this what it was like to not have any parents? “I have in my office, her will. I would like you to come down and discuss the legal matters. Okay?”

“Why’r you here now?” Frank asked. This guy didn’t care. He just wants a paycheck. “I don’t have any money so you can just forget it.”

“A while ago, she came to me with her will – when your father died. So I don’t need any money. It’s already paid. You just have to read it and take what ever it says.” John said. Frank felt alone. He’d never been this alone before. No father, no mother… He never met any aunts or uncles before…

“When can I come by?”

“Here. You call me.” He handed out to Frank a business card; then left. Once the door was closed, Frank began to cry. Just tears. He walked to his mother’s bedroom, instead of his own. Frank fell on her bed, and sobbed.

She was gone. Really gone. Dead. She wasn’t coming back…ever…He cried himself to sleep that night – full of empty guilt. Everything was his fault, Frank blamed.

**

Frank spent his whole Saturday moping around. He had absoulutly no human to talk to. He couldn’t stop thinking. Thinking about how he’s going to be alone for the rest of his life.

Frank hadn’t eaten at all today. He was starving, but had no appetite. His phone rang. Several times. Frank dried his eyes, and finally picked up.

“H-hello?”

“Mister Iero! There you are! Why haven’t you answered your phone?” Frank started to silently cry again, because it wasn’t Gerard. He badly wanted to see Gerard. But, oh no. It was John Gunderson.

“Well, I’m so sorry!” Frank mocked full of tears. “My mother just died, and I have no father. My boyfriend probably hates my guts and you of all people just had to call…What do you want?”

“I’m so sorry.” He scoffed at the word ‘boyfriend’ too. Those made Frank want to puke.”
“But you really need to come in for an appointment.”

“Fine.” Frank spat just to shut him up.

“How does Monday sound for you? Hmm, one-thirty?” Frank rolled his eyes…idiot.

“I’ll be in school then…” Frank forgot about school.

“Right. Then can you get a pass out of class? I need you here soon as possible.” …

“How can I get a pass if I have no guardian to write it?” Frank stated logically.

“I can get you out. I’ll in form your school. So, one-thirty?” This guy was way too cheerful. Frank was about to b sick.

“What ever. Fine.” The man was saying something else, but Frank hung up. Frank was depressed and he needed to do something. Anything.

He put on his denim coat –the one his mom likes- and stormed outside. It was about five-ish PM. Frank walked down the darkening road that seemed to never end.

After forty minutes (which seemed to be all night) Frank arrived at his destination. He had ceased crying; but Frank felt that he was going to cry again. Frank timidly knocked on the door of the Way’s house.

After a minute, there was ruffling, the Gerard opened the door.

“Oh…Frank…” Gerard said. He didn’t sound happy or sad. He sounded monotone –
or like Mikey.
“What are you doing here?” He almost sounded…mean or confused or both. Frank couldn’t help the tears from falling. He stared at his shoes silently cried.

“Oh, Frankie? What’s wrong?” Gerard saw the boy’s discomfort, and hugged him to comfort. “Honey. Please tell me. Please don’t cry.” Frank hugged Gerard back like a teddy bear. “Please stop crying.” Frank cried even harder. Gerard pulled him inside the house and slammed the door.

“What the fuck is going on? Are we a soap opera?” Mikey asked annoyed. Frank emitted small choked sobs. “Oh fuck, what’s wrong with him?”

“I dunno, Mikey.” Gerard said in a mocking tone. “Frankie, hun, sugar, sweetheart, baby, c’mon. Please talk to me. You’re startin’ to scare me, kid.” Gerard whispered.

Frank dropped to his knees and hugged Gerard’s legs. “Gerard! I’-m s sor-ry!” Frank sobbed. Gerard wanted to bring him up from the floor- but that was hard because Frank was squeezing his legs.

“Frank. Please get up and stop crying.” Gerard said. Frank let go of he legs and looked straight up at Gerard. He didn’t stop crying.

“What am I going to do? She’s gone. They’re all gone!” Frank sobbed. Gerard bent down to Frank’s level and hugged him again, kneeling on the floor.

“Honey, who’s gone? I’m still here. I won’t ever leave you. Who’s gone?” Gerard asked. Frank nearly exploded there.

“DON’T YOU WATCH THE NEWS, EVER!?” Frank screamed. “My mom…” Another thought popped into his head as he spoke. “She’s dead! She is never coming back! … Oh the awful things I said!” He sobbed even harder. Gerard himself felt like crying. This boy was too heartbreaking. Mikey just sat on a chair awkwardly. “It’s even in the obituaries to prove it.”

“Oh, Frank! I’m so sorry!” Gerard hugged him even tighter on the floor. Mikey picked up the newspaper, and started reading the obituaries.

“What am I going to do, Gerard? I have no family, no job, and their going to wanna take away her house. I’ll be homeless!” Gerard didn’t know what to say to that. He picked Frank up and sat on the couch. Frank sat on his lap, clutching Gerard’s T-shirt. “You’re the only person I can talk to…I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault.”

“Don’t say that. It’s always my fault. Do you even know what I said to her? It was awful. I f I hadn’t been so stupid! Then she would be A-fucking-live!” Frank once again became angry.

“What-what did you say to her?” Gerard was kind of scared of the answer. He knew Frank had a bad day. Hell, he was even pissed off at Gerard. This couldn’t have been good.

“I told her to get out of my life and to leave me the fuck alone. I told her that I didn’t want her in my life. I said that to my own mother.” Frank sobbed again. Mikey was still awkward as ever. Gerard didn’t even know what to say or how to respond.

“On Monday, I have to meet with a lawyer. And I’m scared.” Frank started to calm down.

“I’ll come with you. I’ll make sure that bastard is-“

“Will you really come along? I’m scared that he’ll…He was fucking laughing before. When we spoke…” Gerard badly wanted to rip the government’s heads off. Just for even talking to Frank like that made him want to kill.

“I’ll take you there. I promise.” Gerard had to keep it calm.

“I’m so, so, so, so sorry for being mean to you. On Friday. I understand if you don’t want to. That was so rude of me.” Gerard brushed the hair out of Frank’s face and kissed his forehead. Gerard was not going to torture the boy when his only family just passed.

“Uh, Frank?” Mikey asked concerned. “Do you know who the other person was? In
the Ford?”

“N-no. I don’t know. I don’t care. I-I.” Frank had stopped sobbing, but he still had tears. He hugged Gerard tighter.

“Oh.” Mikey looked back down at his newspaper. He looked kind of confused. “Okay.” A little mad.

The three sat in silence for a while. Frank stopped crying and fell asleep on Gerard’s lap.

“I’m going to take him down stairs to sleep. He must be so tired.” Gerard picked Frank up bridal style and walked down to his room. He laid Frank down on the bed and tucked him in.

“He should stay here.” Mikey appeared in the door way.

“Huh?”

“You heard him The government is going to take away his home. He should stay here.” Mikey said again. “Why don’t you give him some pain killers. Might need it.” Mikey walked back up the stairs.

“Yeah…” Gerard replied even though no one was listening. He felt so terrible for Frank. Pain killers might make him feel a little better, since they had no actual drugs.

**

Frank woke up in the middle of the night, shaking and crying.

“Frankie…shhhsh…Its okay.” Gerard tried to coo. The lights were off and Frank couldn’t see because tears were clouding his hazel eye balls. “Frankie. It’s just me. You’re safe. C’mon baby doll. Please stop crying. I’m here, I’m here.”

“G-Gerard?” Frank whimpered.

“Frankie. You just had a bad dream. Are you okay? Do you need anything?” Gerard rubbed Frank’s forehead.

“I..I don’t know.” Frank stated. He really didn’t know. He was king of pissed off. Because, it wasn’t a dream. This was reality. “I’m sorry.”

“Why’r you sorry?” Gerard was curious.

“You don’t annoy me.” Frank had to say. What if Gerard died and Frank never let him know his feelings. He would just die, then everything would just be one major fuck fest of death.

“What? You don’t annoy me ether.” Gerard continued to stroke Frank’s long fringe of hair.

“The other day. I said that. I never meant it. I lied. I’m really truly sorry.” Frank was a mess to think that Gerard would hate him for that.

“It’s fine. It’s fine. I know you didn’t. Don’t worry about it.” Gerard kissed the top of the boy’s head.

“Thanks. Do you still think I’m needy? If I am, then I’ll leave you alone.” Gerard kissed Frank quickly on the cheek.

“No. I don’t” Gerard stated firmly. “I love having you here. I absolutely adore you. I don’t know what I would do without you.”

“Thank you.” Frank kissed Gerard on the lips. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” Frank gradually stopped shaking.

“I would just feel horrible. If one day you go and I wouldn’t be able to say that.” Frank smiled sadly at Gerard.

“Luckily, you don’t have to ever find out. Now, go back to sleep.” Frank snuggled closer to Gerard. After minutes of science, Frank asked,

“You don’t wanna here about me dream?”

“Nope.”

**

“Hey, Frankie. Wanna come up for breakfast?” Gerard asked when Frank woke up that Sunday morning.

“Umm, okay.” Frank was looking a lot better from half a night’s sleep. The two walked upstairs to the kitchen. Frank sat own at the table, and Gerard began cracking eggs to scramble. Mikey the Grumpy Grinch walked inside. He was not a pleasant morning person.

Mikey poured himself some coffee, and then some for Frank. Mikey made a ‘grumpy’ noise when Gerard started humming. Gerard always hummed when he cooked.

“Frank, it’s not a race.” Mikey said when he noticed Frank trying to chug his coffee. Frank stopped drinking his coffee. Mikey opened the door to the refrigerator and pulled out something chocolaty. “Want some cake?”

“Huh?” Frank asked distractedly.

“Cake? You know, cake? Want some?” Mikey repeated and put on his best ‘duh’ voice.

“Uhh…sure.” Mikey placed the cake on the table, along with forks and plates.

“Gerard normally brings cake home from work, every Sunday.” Mikey said as he dished out the chocolate dessert. Frank took a tiny bit, then a much larger bit. It was good.

“My mother used to make cupcakes for church.” Frank remembered. He wasn’t really sad about it, he just liked the cake.

“Do you wanna go to church, today?” Mikey asked. He made a very loud and disgusting cough; probably to shut Gerard up with all the humming.

“HAH.” Frank made a fake mocking laugh. “Last time I went there, it was with you guys.” Frank spat rudely. He almost spat cake out of his mouth, but he didn’t.

“Sorry ‘bout that.” Mikey shrugged. “Do you like the chocolate cake?”

“Yeah – it’s my favourite. Thanks.” Frank shrugged as he took a new bite.

“Gerard! Would you shut the fuck up with your humming!?” Mikey yelled. He was clearly angry.

“Nope.” He resumed humming something catchy.

“What are you humming?” Frank asked. He was a little more interested than Mikey. Obviously.

Shake, Rattle, and Roll, by Elvis Presley.” Gerard replied slyly. He was too involved in his cooking to listen to Mikey.

“You’re good.” Frank giggled. Gerard threw an actual handful of scrambled eggs on Frank’s plate. The eggs were very fluffy and well cooked. Then he threw another handful on Mikey’s plate, then his; he had used his hand while distributing their breakfast, no spoon or fork.

“Do you always use your hands at work, too?” Frank mocked and ate a bite of his food. Mikey didn’t seem to notice; or he just didn’t care. Frank didn’t mind either. He smiled has Gerard sat down and started eating.

“Sometimes.” Gerard looked up from his plate to smirk his special half-smirk. He continued eating, again.

“Gee-man! Yo!” Somebody called from the front door. Gerard sighed and stood up from the table. He walked to the door and sighed even more.

“Oh, hey. What are you doing here so early?” Gerard asked. Bob and a young female were at the door – along with Fink and Ray. “Who the fuck is she?”

“Oh, this is my new friend.” Bob said as every body walked inside the house.

“I’m Jennifer.” Jennifer held out her hand for Gerard to shake, but Gerard didn’t shake.

“Isn’t she like, Patrick’s best friend?” Gerard asked. She wasn’t really a soc per se, but she wasn’t a greaser, either. “What happened to your girl friend?”

“Ugh. Kaitlin split up, again.” Bob and his girlfriend ha an on-an-off relationship.

“Of course she did.” The five all walked into the kitchen.

“Ah, Frank! You’re here early!” Fink commented. Frank didn’t respond. He was so shy around him and other people. “I’m hungry.”

“Go make yourself some food, then.” Gerard said very aggravated. Ray and Fink started searching in the refrigerator for food.

“Badass.” They pulled out a cartoon of eggs and began cracking. “I wanna put this in your hair, Ray.” Fink blurted out.

“No. You. Won’t.” Ray was very serious about his hair. The two started pushing and rough housing – making Ray throw an egg at the ceiling.

“Damnit, Ray!” Gerard screamed.

“…Sorry.” Ray was still laughing with Fink.

“Ha, Ha! Better clean that up!” Fink mocked Ray. “Hey, Frankie? You lookin’ pretty down. What’s up?” Fink changed his attention. He never had a huge attention span. Gerard smacked Fink upside the head very hard. “Ow! Sorry!”

“Why’s his hands shaking?” Bob stupidly asked. Jennifer smacked Bob upside the head; earning more respect from Gerard. “Ow, sorry. Frank, why are your hands shaking?” Jennifer smacked him even harder. “Damnit, stop hitting me!”

“Then don’t be a dick!” She stated smartly and sassily. Frank giggled silently.

“Frank, are you feeling okay?” Gerard swooped over to Frank’s side.

“Yeah. I’m – I’m fine.” Frank whispered back to his boyfriend. He was fine; the people were just making him nervous.

“You wanna talk a walk or somethin’?” Gerard asked also nervously.

“Uhh…Gerard. We actually need to talk to you…In private.” Ray interrupted. He was very serious, and no more laughter was present.

“’Bout what?” Gerard stared at them very skeptical. He looked to Mikey, who didn’t have a clue what they were saying. “Should he listen?”

“I wouldn’t advise it.” Ray stated again. He could be very professional at some times. He was probably the most organized in the group.

“Frankie, will you excuse me for a moment, please, sugar?” Gerard whispered back to Frank. He nodded without a problem. Frank was secretly glad to leave the room; too many people. He stood up from his chair and kissed Gerard’s cheek. “And take her, too.” Gerard pointed to Jennifer.

“Oh, come on. She’s not going to tell anyone!” Bob defended as he put an arm around Jennifer’s shoulder.

“I know. But I don’t know her.” Gerard added. Bob huffed.

“Hey, Frank. You wanna take a walk?” Jennifer asked maturely. Frank beamed at her.

“Yeah.” He walked out of the room with the girl. Frank opened the front door for Jennifer, then sat on the porch. “You know what they’re talking about?”

“Not a clue. You?” She asked back.

“Nah. What’s the deal with you and Bob? Are you his girlfriend?” Frank blurted out. She didn’t seem to mind the question. She actually laughed at Frank.

“No. I wish.” She stopped laughing, but Frank started.

“He totally likes you!” Frank yelled.

“Ya’ think?” She cocked a grin with Frank.

“Yes!” Frank and Jennifer both shared grins. So far, she was probably one Frank’s new favourites. Every one else was too loud.

“But he has that girlfriend-thing.” Jennifer sighed.

“Well, he probably likes you more…Say, aren’t you that ‘Jen’ who hangs out with Patrick, anyway?” Frank asked, a bit possessively.

“Yes. Patrick is really nice, and a good kisser. But Bob is nicer and I like Bob better.” Jennifer rationalized.

I wish I could make out with Patrick…

“Hmm…Yeah, I guess Patrick is a good kisser. But, Bob is much nicer. Trust me.” Frank smiled. He did love Gerard ten gazillion times more than Patrick, though.

**

“Okay, Gerard. We need to plan a date for the rumble.” Ray said sternly and hushed. He hoped Frank and Jennifer weren’t eavesdropping.

“Do the socs know about this yet?” Gerard asked. They were planning a large rumble against the socs. Team vs. team. All the members of Gerard’s gang, and all the members of Patrick’s gang would battle it out.

“I can’t say for sure. But I think so.” Bob informed the gang.

“What’s wrong with Frank? He seemed…upset.” Fink questioned again, since Frank was gone.

“His mother recently died in a car wreck.” Gerard sighed. The tabled was silent.

“What the fuck? I’m so sorry, man! Where is he gonna live?” Bob broke the silence.

“I don’t know. I wanna ask him to move in with me. But I don’t really think he wants to…a few days ago, we got into a fight. And I think he came here first because he was upset. He’s very stubborn. Or else he wouldn’t have come over.” Gerard sighed again.

“I don’t think that’s true, Gerard.” Mikey added. “When I took him home, he was so upset then, too. He looked like he was going to cry.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Frank asked. Him and Jennifer stood by the door way.

“Nothing important.” Gerard said too quickly.

“Okay then.” Jennifer walked over to Bob; and Frank walked over to Gerard, greeting him with a deep kiss. They stopped kissing after a minute when Frank saw everyone staring weirdly. “What?” He asked sharply.

“N-Nothing!” Everyone said. The air was tense and awkward. Mikey coughed. “We’ll see you later, Gerard!” Ray shouted. “I’ll talk to you at work.” He winked at Gerard.

Everyone cleared the room after that.

**

Later that day, Gerard left to the bathroom and to take more pills. Mikey walked into the room Frank was sitting in.

“Frank. What the fuck are you doing to my brother?” Mikey spat, startling Frank.

My friend didn’t know what a ‘Fall Out Boy’ was…I am particularly angry…That’s why this chapter may have come across ‘sad.’

Next chapter: “NO!” Frank yelled.”
Sign up to rate and review this story