Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Closer

by OhmyGee

I've got no soul to sell.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-11-17 - Updated: 2012-11-18 - 2432 words

?Blocked
Anyone else enjoying the new Green Day album, Dos? I like most of the songs. I just still don’t know how I feel about the song ‘Nightlife’, and Lady Cobra. Listen to the song.

Sorry if this chapter sucks. I don’t feel so good, right now. My knees hurt from a past injure and I got hit with the barbell in weight lifting class…

There is no rape here, per se. Patrick is not in this chapter. So, lock your children in the basement. …My boredom brings out the weird sadist in me.

Greasy Black, Ugly White
XI: Closer
“I don’t see a ring. And you’re gay! My baby,”


Gerard didn’t feel good. He didn’t feel good at all – physically or mentally. His mouth still hurt like a bitch on the rag. He saved Frank from and awkward conversation with Mikey; but Frank didn’t seem that thankful.

Gerard had to practically beg Frank to stay over again. Frank had actually thought that him being there for so long would annoy Gerard, that’s why he was going to leave. But, Gerard had misinterpreted that; Gerard thought he was going to loose Frank forever.

Frank did stay over again. Mikey had driven Frank to school three and a half hours late. They were now in history when the two arrived. Around lunch time, Gerard had picked Frank up to go to the appointment – Mikey had ditched.

“Gerard. What if the lawyer…what if he…” Frank begged. He was nervous as a motherfucker. He and Gerard were sitting in the lawyer’s office. There were four chairs and a desk. One chair and the other three were separated by the desk.

“Frank, hun, he can’t do anything or harm you. Please calm down.” Gerard cooed. The two boys have been waiting n that office for about fifteen minutes. John Gunderson, the lawyer had said he’ll be back in five…

“That’s not what I’m worried about.” Frank added. He knew the lawyer legally can’t hurt him. He’s just worried what Mister Gunderson with say.

“Listen, Frank. You’re eighteen. He can’t tell you shit.” Gerard shot back. “I’ll make sure of it.” Frank nervously cleared his throat.

“Umm…Actually.-” Frank was interrupted by the swing of the door. Mister Gunderson and a female with long dark hair walked in. The female –she was wearing all of the ‘in’ clothing. Knee length, pink polka dots, on a blue frilly dress; white scarf was wrapped around her neck. She looked and dressed just like Frank’s mother. She sat down right next to Frank. Gunderson sat on his chair.

“Hello, boys.” Mister Gunderson greeted. The lady had a very stuck up attitude, even though she was like, forty. So this is how Sex in the City started.

“Frank, I assume you have already met her.” Mister Lawyer pointed to the lady.

“No. Why would I?” Frank spat. The lady scoffed and Gerard shot her a really dirty look.

“She’s your aunt. Your mother’s sister.” Mister Gunderson said in his favourite ‘duh’ voice. Gerard shot the lawyer a nasty look.

“What?” Frank was confused.

“Let’s begin.” Mister Gunderson stated as he pulled out his reading glasses.

“Sure.” The female, also known as Frank’s aunt – Frank’s mother’s sister who he has never heard of. Frank knew Linda wasn’t an only child; he just never met any of her siblings.

“What?” Frank asked again. But everyone seemed to ignore him. Mister Lawyer Gunderson pulled out a large folder and read a paper from inside it,

“Okay,” The lawyer began talking about Linda’s after death wishes. That just seemed to go on forever. When he got to her money and custody wishes, Frank could’ve broke his jaw, “She leaves all of her belongings and house and life savings, to you.” Gunderson pointed to…Frank’s mom’s fucking sister.

“Linda also said she thought she would die at the same time as her husband. That’s why she left everything to you.” Mister Gunderson spoke as if Frank wasn’t even there.

After he wrapped the whole thing up, Frank and Gerard walked into the court lobby. Linda’s sister had also fallowed them.

“Come on, honey. Let’s go home.” She said as if they were related. They may be blood related, but she’s no friend of Frank’s.

“No. You don’t own me.” Frank spat back too harshly.

“Ah-ah-ah. I won your custody rights. The only way to get out of this is f you were married or eighteen.” She said like her own sister and nephew was a winning-losing game. It mad Frank even angrier.

“Fuck you. You will not tell me what to do-” Frank was interrupted by Gerard.

“Actually, ma’am. We’re engaged. So, no. you may not tell him what to do.” Gerard lied for Frank, earning a gold worthy look from him.

“Pssh. I don’t see a ring. And you’re gay! My baby,” Frank couldn’t tell if that was a bad reaction or not.

“Frankie, hun. I want you so much right now.” Gerard pulled Frank close to his chest and started to grind his pelvis against Frank. “I’m so hard for you right now. I wanna cum so badly. Damn.”

“Frank! You shouldn’t be doing that at such an age!” She scoffed again. Gerard drooled a whole glob of spit down his chin, then with one quick motion, he licked it back into his mouth. Then, Gerard licked more spit onto Frank’s ear cartilage.

“Come on, baby. We gotta – I gotta.” Gerard moaned loudly and seductively into Frank’s ear.

“I have to go. Bye.” Frank shouted because he was already being dragged out of the door.

**

“Man! Her face was priceless! Thank you so much, Gerard. For doing that. You’re too nice.” Frank praised. Gerard was n the driver seat, and Frank in the passenger, they were driving to Frank’s house to pick up his stuff.

“Anytime, Frank. I actually enjoyed that.” Gerard smiled at Frank. His pants spoke for himself.

“I can see that.” Frank smirked.

“What did she mean when she said you were seventeen?” Gerard questioned. Frank was eighteen, or so he thought.

“I-I am seventeen. I thought you knew.” Frank twirled his thumbs like he was guilty.

“No, I thought you were eighteen. Mikey said you were.” Gerard concentrated on the rode.

“Sorry?” Frank didn’t know f he was sorry that Mikey said he was eighteen, or if he was sorry for being seventeen. But, Gerard giggled.

“Why are you sorry?” He continued to giggle.

“I dunno.” Frank shrugged.

“You can’t really be sorry for being seventeen.” Gerard parked the car beside Frank’s house. “Want me to wait here?”

“Uh, sure. It’ll only take a few minutes.” Frank said and ran to his door. He came back –literally a minute later- with a few articles of clothing and a tiny backpack in his arms.

“Let’s go.” Gerard started driving off, down the road and just now, he asked, “Got everything?”

“Yeah.” Frank double checked.

“Why don’t you move in with me?” Gerard asked. Frank actually wouldn’t mind that, but Gerard is so clingy and how would Frank get to school? That’s right, Mikey.

“What?”

“Well, you seem like you don’t wanna live with your aunt. So, maybe if you and I lived together, it would be…fun.”

“Are. Are you sure?” Frank asked. If Frank moved in with Gerard, there is always the possibility of becoming ‘too clingy.’ Being too clingy can sometimeslead to annoyance and then hate…But then again…

Frank would be living with Gerard. And if they love each other, that should be enough, right?

“Why would I ask if I didn’t want you to?” Gerard asked back in his favourite ‘duh’ voice.

“I dunno. Seems like your thing…” Gerard giggled. “Sure. I’d really, really love to move in with you.” Gerard split his face in half with the brightest grin ever. Life was going to be great for them.

**

“Damn it, Gerard.” Frank said, giggling. Him and Gerard have been at home for only an hour. Gerard was tickling Frank to death. “Stop!” Frank was laughing too hard to be serious. He did want Gerard to stop, but he was laughing too hard.

After another second, Frank looked as if he was about to cry. Gerard stopped.

“Do you need any Aspirin?” Frank asked as Gerard turned all ‘serious looking.’

“I’m fine. I already had like, a whole bottle.” Gerard exaggerated.

I can’t spell at all. I’m dyslexic and I need glasses, badly. It took me like, ten times to try and spell the word, ‘exaggerated.’ My first try was spelt like this, ‘eggsadereded’. I’m smart…Luckily I have spell check.

“You need to get that tooth fixed.” Frank said ad he poked Gerard’s cheek bone.

“Should I like pull it out right now?” Gerard seriously asked. He looked willing to do so!

“No, you idiot.” Frank said. “Say, where’s Mikey? I thought he left school, too?” Frank asked. Mikey had left school at the same time as Frank. But he hasn’t been in sight ever since.

“Mhmhm.” Gerard shrugged and tired to speak with out opening his mouth – his voice just came out as random noises in a rhythm. “Do I care?”

“He’s your brother?” Frank asked because Gerard should care about his live-in brother? He looked like he didn’t even care that his brother was gone. “You should care for him? Don’t you?”

“Jeez. You sound like my mother.” Gerard sighed irritated, but regretted it instantly. “Oops! No! I meant. No! That’s not what I meant!”

“Oh, shut up, Gerard. Last thing I need is your sympathy.” Frank spat back. He hated it when people felt sorry for him. It made him feel like a child who can’t get the good flavor of ice cream.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means I don’t want to be treated any differently because I got no parents. I especially don’t want you to treat me different.” Now Gerard felt like the one who needed sympathy.

“Sorry.”

“Hey!” Frank gasped, wide eyed. “Wanna go through Mikey’s room!?” Frank giggled. Gerard perked up. Last time they went up…

“Last time we went up there, I found out my brother was a creepy sadist.” Gerard’s smirk appeared just as sadistic as him.

“Hey, man. Don’t knock it till you try it.” Frank smirked back. Before Gerard could answer, he stood up. “I’m bored.”

“I’m too tired to be bored.” Frank smirked. He and Gerard locked hands together. Next, they started making out. Gerard was better when he couldn’t feel his mouth – right now he feels like a log.

**

Frank cried and pled for Gerard to stop. His tears just weren’t enough.

The man slapped him for effort. He had already gotten Frank’s shirt and pants off. Boxers left.

“Pl-please st-op! Please!” Frank pled and cried even more. The man was straddling Frank, naked. Frank struggled and fought as his boxer shorts were yanked down, exposing the boy fully. The larger man finally penetrated Frank’s anus; no lube or preparation.

Then Frank woke up.

Frank woke up alone on Gerard’s bed; crying and sweating with…an erection. There was a tiny sliver of light coming from the bathroom, but everything else was pitching black.

“Gerard?” He whispered. No answer. Frank sighed in some what relief. He was happy that, t was only a dream and nothing more. He was disappointed that his dick felt differently…

“Frankie?” Gerard asked. Apparently, Gerard had been standing behind Frank with a bottle of Aspirins. “Are you okay? You had a…bad dream.” Gerard said as he noticed the south.

“Fine.” Frank pouted like a child.

“Are you sure?” Gerard put his pills down and strolled over to Frank. He wrapped his arms around Frank, offering comfort, but Frank didn’t want any. Frank pushed Gerard harshly down on to his back (on the bed) and straddled him. “Wanna talk about it?” Gerard smirked.

Frank slammed his lips onto Gerard’s then begun to suck on his white neck.

“Yeah.” Frank breathed in Gerard’s chest. He could totally feel Gerard. Frank placed kisses up and down Gerard’s torso. The cool thing about Gerard is that he doesn’t wear shirts all the time. Frank got to the touch/no-touch area.

Frank shoved his hand down Gerard’s boxers, giving whatever is down there a good squeeze. Gerard moaned loudly.

“Frank. You can – you. Stop?” Gerard was feeling so good. He didn’t even know what he was saying.

Frank literally yanked Gerard’s penis out of his underwear.

“Frank. No?” Gerard was still lost for words when – especially when Frank put his mouth around Gerard. He bobbed his head and sucked like a lollipop.

Gerard changed his mind. He didn’t want stopped. He wanted Frank. And all Frank had to offer. After only –Gerard here had never one this before- a couple more minutes, Gerard bucked his hips and came into Frank’s mouth.

Frank came crawling back on top of Gerard, making better eye contact. He didn’t do a thing with the cum in his mouth; just let it sit there.

“You can spit that.” Gerard said, fully blown. In one sloppy quick motion, he swallowed the white sticky-ness. Gerard got even more turned on by that sight.

“Good night, Gerard.” Frank said and crawled on Gerard’s side. Now, he just wanted to sleep.

“Good night, Frank?” Gerard didn’t know whether to be happy or confused.

Okay. That is the worst chapter I have ever written! It fucking sucks and I hate it. I am thinking about deleting it, and re-writing it. ‘cause it sucks. Sorry it took so long to upload, if you read my note from before, then you’ll know why.

To make up for my shitty chapter, will make the next one wayyyyy better. I’m sorry, I had like, no inspiration this week. It was this chapter that made me want Gerard to be a virgin…o_0 Violence is in chapter XII.

Next chapter: “You better stay on the side of the street, Motherfucker! I will knock you out !
Sign up to rate and review this story