Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race

by OhmyGee 1 review

That's just the business I'm in.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-17 - Updated: 2012-11-24 - 2272 words

2Exciting
Last chapter, it sucked. So I am gong to re write that one and post it later. I would just delete it, but it’s kind of important so – plus, i promised two chapters today. I’ll let you know when I re write it. I am not good at all at writing smut, so sorry if you’re into that kind of thing. There won’t be much here… I just needed to try it and see if smut would fit in this story.

I have a very sad story – maybe not to you, but for me it was just tragic. I am a huge dog person. When I move away, I have it planned to own twelve dogs. – I was walking to the store to buy cough/cold medicine. That store is like, 15-20 blocks away. There was this really cute dog just rooming the streets, alone. I assumed that it ran away or got lost from its owners. I feel awful for the owners because they just lost their dog. And, the streets were really fucking busy, so it could’ve gotten hit by a car.

Greasy Black, Ugly White
XII: This Ain’t A scene, It’s An Arms Race
“The only mistake Ray made was helping Fink up to his feet;”



“Why do you have to go? And where are you going that is can’t see?” Frank asked. It has been a full week since they have been ‘roomies.’ Being roomies sometimes equals more ‘slumber party games,’ and more make out parties.

“I told you. I can’t tell you.” Gerard sighed as he pulled his shirt off. Frank was literally bouncing with vibes. It was six o’clock on a Friday night and Gerard had some business to take care of. It was pissing Frank off…

“Why not? You don’t have to keep secrets from me, you know I love you.” Frank smiled up at Gerard. Gerard pulled his tightest black T-shirt on – the one that shows his muscles (not that he has much.)

“I’m not going.” Mikey said. He silently appeared in the doorway, wearing his pajamas. He was really quiet about entering, too. Normally, Mikey stomps down the stairs like he’s angry or something. But Frank couldn’t even hear him.

“What? Why?” Gerard asked frantically.

“Because. Pete’s going to be there.” Mikey said in a sad voice. Frank was too stumped by these boys. What was the damn secret!?

“Where’s Pete going to be?” Frank asked, looking for some damn answers. Then he remembered the ‘thing’ with Mikey and Pete. “You’re not going to be baking again, are you?”

“No.” Mikey laughed. “Gerard. Go by yourself.”

“Where you going?” Frank was literally dying to know. And Gerard was the clingy one… Gerard rolled his eyes.

“Oh! He didn’t tell you!” Mikey laughed again. “We’re supposed to go to a rumble!” Mikey said casually. ‘Cause rumbles a casual.

“Really!?” Frank looked over to Gerard.

“I thought he did tell you and I thought you were just so ‘anti-violent.’” Mikey responded for Gerard while adding the air quotes.

“No.” Oh great, the pouting. Frank crossed his arms over his chest and pursed his bottom lip.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think you would want to go…” Gerard said guiltily. He was not at all guilty. It’s just, when Frank makes that fucking face…Gerard feels guilty. Frank started to stare at Gerard, as if he was studying him.

“I wanna go! I can fight!” Frank shouted the opposite answer that was expected. Gerard and Mikey both burst out into a huge fit of laughter. Not a little cute giggle, but their trade-mark cackle ‘HA-HA-HA’ laugh. They were laughing at Frank – not with him. “I CAN!”

“No you can’t!” Gerard and Mikey both shouted together. They were still laughing at Frank like he was the funniest thing n the whole damn world.

“How the fuck should you know?” Frank shouted full of rage and anger. At the word fuck he stormed up to his feet. Frank was small and tiny –he told people that he was only four foot nine- but, Frank has been in many fights.

“First, Frank. Your face hasn’t heeled. Second, I love ya, but I doubt you could kill a dog. So, no. You can’t fight.” Gerard ‘politely’ reasoned, even though he was still fucking laughing. Gerard would add that Frank was beat up by the socs and probably didn’t stand a chance, but he decided against it.

“Okay. No. My face is fucking fine. Your face on the other hand… I’ve been in fights before. Probably way more than you have!” Frank shouted. He tried to sound threatening, but both Ways were still laughing.

“Oh yeah?” Gerard cocked and eyebrow. “With who?”

“Richard. Who the fuck do you think?” Frank shouted back. Suddenly, the laughter ceased. Frank felt a hint of pride when the Way brothers looked at the floor guilty and awkward. “Ah!” Frank giggled at their shared face. “You ain’t laughing now, are ya!?”

“I’m sorry, Frank. I – we didn’t know.” Gerard looked scared. Not scared of Frank physically, but scared of Frank mentally.

“Don’t be sorry… I told you that I can fight!” Frank pumped his fist in victory.

“Yeah – but. You shouldn’t fight your boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend.” Gerard remained an expressionless face. Gerard looked to Frank for reassurance.

I love awkward Way

“Hey, we didn’t fight that much. Only when we got mad at each other.” Frank rolled his eyes. At least he fought back!

“But you still shouldn’t fight. It’s…unhealthy.” Gerard looked at Frank again. Mikey just stood there awkwardly; he didn’t know f he should leave or stay.

“Yeah? And who are you to judge?” Gerard tired to mumble ‘I’m not,’ but Frank interrupted him. “The point is I can fight! I even broke his nose a few times!”

“Uh, Gerard. It’s already six-forty.” Mikey interrupted them.

“Are you going to fight them by your self?” Frank asked again. Gerard was supposed to leave ten minutes ago.

“No. The rest of the gang will be there. Dally Jones will be there too, she just got out of prison.” Gerard informed the group. “I should get going.”

“I’m coming. At least let me watch?” Frank pled. He didn’t like fights, but he also did at the same time. Gerard paused for a minute,

“Fine.” Gerard pouted. “Mikey, you comin’?” Mikey shrugged.

“Eh. Might as well.”

“Let’s go then.” Gerard pouted.

**

Gerard, Mikey, and Frank pulled up to an abandoned street. It was very dark outside. The street they were on was at the other side of town and also a dead end. The rest of the gang’ were already there waiting. Probably about fifteen to twenty people; some Frank had never seen.

“Frank. You’re just watching. I don’t want you hurt.” Gerard demanded. “Mikey? Are you fighting?”

Mikey sighed. “Yeah. But I’m not going to rumble Pete. I don’t care f he kicks you or Frank’s or anybody’s ass. I’m not fighting hm.” Mikey sighed again.

“Okay. S’go.” Gerard gestured to the door with his hair. He had to flip the hair that fell in his face from the previous flip. The three all stepped out of the car and was oh so kindly greeted.

“Hey! Why the fuck are you late!?” Ray Toro screamed at them. All of the greasers there wore leather jackets or plain T-shirts.

“None of your fucking business.” Gerard spat back. He wasn’t wearing a jacket (weird because Gerard is the jacket slut) and the wind was quit chilly. Frank giggled quietly because he could see Gerard’s nipples through his shirt. “Frank, why don’t you go wait over there, by Jennifer and Jude.”

“Whatever.” Frank walked away like a frustrated teenager who doesn’t get what it wants. He walked over to the two aforementioned females by the rest of the cars. “Hi.” He greeted sulkily.

“You on the rag? You seem awfully sad.” Jennifer greeted back.

“Sure. Why not?” They all stopped conversation when the socs walked up.

“’Rard.” Patrick greeted stubbornly. Pete and Mikey shared a poker face – eye contact.

“Trick…What the fuck? Don’t call me that!” Gerard spat back loosing his anger. Fink giggled.

“Don’t tell me what to do.” Patrick scolded. In a flash, Patrick aimed his fist at Gerard’s face, initiating the start of the rumble. Gerard saw that coming, so he ducked before he got hit.

The rest of both gangs just went at it. Mercilessly punching and kicking at each other. Some were even biting and scratching. The greasers were out numbered by five or six. Cursing was spat into the air.

Three greasers dropped. Only two socs down. It was so violent. The rumble looked like a medieval war reenactment. If Frank was honest, he hated it. He was actually glad that he was only watching.

More minutes passed. More greasers dropped, along with socs. The socs were winning by a long shot. They had extra people.

More horrible minutes passed and Frank vowed to never turn eighteen. He is not going to risk getting drafted into war.

Frank recognized the people who were standing and the others who weren’t. He saw Mikey and Pete really going at it. He could also literally see blood flying in the air. He saw something bad. Something that made Jennifer scream.
“NO!” Andy Hurley was standing over Bob, punching him in the face. Bob raised his fist to punch Andy back, but instead ended up playing bloody knuckles. “Frank. We have to do something.” Jennifer said worriedly. Frank just watched Bob in horror.

“Just wait,” Frank instructed. He was correct. Bob swung over Andy and started to return the punches. Jennifer and Jude cheered Bob on, and Frank joined in. Bob is awesome.

Mikey wand Pete shared the fight together. Mikey’s fist swung, then Pete’s; it went back and forth, as if they were taking turns punching each other.

Ray was just swinging his fist at what ever there was. He had no target, per se. He punched pretty hard – hitting three different socs, and then…he punched Fink, knocking him to his feet. The only mistake Ray made was helping Fink up to his feet; because another soc tackled them both.

Less and less people were still fighting. Actually, only about five from each gang were fighting. He saw Gerard…he saw Gerard…he fucking saw Gerard. Patrick was beating the crap out of him. Frank almost cried. He can’t cry. He can’t, not when Patrick is dislocating Gerard’s face. Patrick seemed to be more rough with Gerard than he was with Frank. Why did Frank find that sweet but yet still infuriating?

Before Frank knew it, he found his feet running towards them. He pulled on sleeve up to his elbow – but he gave up and just yanked his coat right off. He was going to fucking kill. Screw war, he’s going to prison.

Frank saw that the other two girls were following him with the same blood angry look.

“FUCK YOU!” Frank screamed as he hit Patrick in the head. Frank threw another punch, hitting Patrick’s nose pretty damn good. Again and again, Frank fucking punched this sucker. Before, Patrick had a flawless face, now he looks like a used tampon.

I mean no disrespect to Patrick. I just like that analogy.

Now, Patrick was lying on the street with Frank straddling him while throwing the most violent punches ever. He heard Patrick whimper, or that was Gerard; because Gerard also looked horrible.

Frank took one last violent punch and the stopped. He looked around to see everyone staring and cheering. The rumble stopped, but Frank didn’t want to. Frank slowly stood up off of Patrick; he felt (and was) in utter shock.

“Get up.” Frank demanded Patrick. Patrick didn’t even bother to move. “Get. Up.” Frank wasn’t fucking joking. Everyone there looked scared. Scared of Frank. Gerard looked scared of Frank.

Patrick finally did stand up. Very slowly and painfully, he got to his feet. Frank, again, swung his fist at Patrick. Patrick was back again on the ground – Frank didn’t care. He only cared about Gerard.

“Gerard?” He whispered to Gerard. Gerard was kneeling on the cold ground, looking absoulutly devastated and hurt. “Gerard?”

Gerard lifted his glare from the ground and stared into Frank. He looked broken.

“You fucking idiot.” Frank whispered. “I hate you.” Gerard looked like he will cry.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered back like a dog who just shat on the carpet.

“Oh Gerard.” Frank yelled back and wrapped his arms tightly around Gerard neck, not caring if it hurt the latter. “Why did you do that?” Gerard didn’t respond. Frank helped Gerard stand up. They saw the socs running for their lives. The socs were finally scared of the greasers! Frank felt oddly smug.

“You better stay on the side of the street, Motherfucker! I will knock you out!*/]” Gerard screamed at the socs. A few of the greasers laughed at Gerard.

[*Sorry! This chapter is so short! I actually enjoyed writing this one! For some odd reason, I feel bad for Patrick…... I promise that next chapter will be way longer….

Next chapter: “He would never, ever, ever do that. You couldn’t pay him to.”
Sign up to rate and review this story