Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > First Impressions

Unwanted Affections

by Mikeyunicornrawr 0 reviews

Peterick, Patrick's POV: Me. Pete's POV: Missile.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-10 - Updated: 2012-11-10 - 2675 words

0Unrated
[‎Pete's POV]

Every second I'm attached to his lips, the more I loathe myself. I need to do this. He has to believe I want this. I hate it though. I hate it more than I hate kissing girls, and believe me, I've tried. His slimy tongue is forcing its way down my throat and he's squeezing me with the strength of a python. It's when he grabs my ass that I finally pull away. I think I'm gonna be sick.

"W-Wow, that was something," I murmur after a few moments of deep breathing. If he hadn't been moaning, I'd have thought he was trying to suffocate me. Josh stares at my bare chest, mouth open. Fucking perv, didn't stop for one second to even consider he might have been making me uncomfortable. Adding skeevy pervert to my list of things that make Josh the antichrist. I snap my fingers and he looks into my eyes, grinning.

"So you uh..." Josh chuckles, shuffling his feet. "You obviously didn't seem to mind that much."

"That was hot and you know it," I reply. "Didn't know you had it in you."

"There's a lot people don't know about me," he shrugs, still grinning. I wink at him and he blushes. He actually blushes. I peer into his eyes and see that he is indeed flustered. I can't believe he actually feels something. But that's the plan. As unsettling as it is, that's the plan. I just didn't expect it to work so well.

"So much for shoving kids in closets, eh?" I ask.

Josh shrugs. "They deserve it for being weird as fuck. At least I try to be cool."

If I had even a shred of doubt that he wasn't human, it's certainly gone now.

"But what about the gay thing?"

"Shit man, I'm not a fag like those dumbasses. Haven't really figured everything out, but it's all good. You know? No big deal."

"You..." I look down, pouting. "You kissed me though. I thought that meant something."

"Aw baby, it did mean something." He leans toward me, sneering. I fight the urge to puke on his face.

"R-Really? You mean it?" I smile coyly.

"Yeah, you're really hot, and... you're a great guy." Josh strokes my hair. Remind me to scrub my scalp off later.

"Then let's do something about it. Hang out, you know?"

"I'd like that," Josh replies, his grin widening.

"I'll let you know when and where. And until then, sexy?" I place a finger on his lip. "We'll keep it hushed."

Josh nods and leaves, blowing a kiss on his way out. As soon as he leaves, I gag and go to the stalls. I open each one, but Patrick's nowhere to be found.


Patrick’s POV

I had to sneak out. I had to. I couldn’t just watch the two of them any longer. It wasn’t possible. I know Pete’s faking it, and whatever, but I didn’t want to hide as Josh touched Pete’s ass. But there I was, hiding like the coward I am. While they were distracted I ran out the door furthest from them, hurrying to Pete’s car. I almost wish we had another class, because I don’t know if I can face Pete right now. As I walk to his car, I’m stopped by one of Josh’s friends.

“Where ya goin’ fag?” He pushes me against the wall, “Josh is looking for you.”

I glare up at him, “Let go.”

He laughs, “Yeah, right. I’m just gonna hold you here until he comes.”

I struggle to get out of his grip, “I said let go!”

“Or what, fag? You’ll cry at me?” he fakes a sniffle.

I manage to get out of his grip and punch him in the face, shocking myself as well as him and the surrounding crowd, “I FUCKING SAID LET GO!”

He clutches his bleeding nose with wide eyes.

In a panic, I run to Pete’s car. I lie down in the back seat and throw one of Pete’s hoodies over me. When I hear the car door, my heart stops. Fuck, they’ve found me.

“Patrick?” Pete whispers, “Why are you hiding?”

I peek at him from under the hoodie, “Because I just broke the nose of your boyfriend’s friend.”

Pete rolls his eyes, “He is not my boyfriend. Ever.” he shudders, “Eww.”

“Yeah? Well that little make out session made him think differently.” I snap.

“Patrick what-”

“Can you just drive, please? If they find me I’m dead.” I pull the hoodie back over my face, mumbling, “Maybe I should hand them the knife.”


Pete's POV

Patrick lies in the back under my favorite hoodie and I just drive silently, fuming. How Patrick could believe I liked that grope fest is beyond me. I guess he still doesn't trust me enough to know the difference between what I like and what will require therapy. That's it.

"Patrick, I don't care if you wanna hear it or not but this is my car so I can say whatever I want in it. Whether you listen or not is up to you. I wish you could trust me. I thought we'd gotten to that point but I guess not. What you saw was disgusting. You think I liked having a tongue shoved down my throat? I felt suffocated. I felt violated when he grabbed my ass and he was stupid enough not to realize it. And he was holding onto me so tight I thought I'd break in half. But the worst part? The fact that it was Josh. The fucking scum of the earth. I went through that for you and you don't even so much as thank me. That wasn't making out. That was molest. And I let him do it so I can crush him. Because I can't stand to see the way he treats you. So if you're gonna lie there and feel sorry for yourself, the least you can do is appreciate what I did."

Silence.

"Patrick?"

"I still don't understand why." I can barely hear his voice floating above the seats.

"Why what?"

"Why you care. Why you're doing all this. I-It... it looked so real. Like you e-enjoyed it."

"It was all an act. A lie. And I feel just as scummy as he is. But I got him good."

"P-Pete?" Patrick's voice cracks.

"What?"

"What if you f-fall for h-him?"

I swerve, unable to believe my ears or hold the car steady. In a moment, I'm driving straight again, but still full of disbelief. "It won't happen," I say simply and angrily.

"H-How are we going t-to get him b-back?"

"You see my gym bag? There's a reason I was holding it up the whole time. Look inside. And when you find it, press the little green button."


Patrick’s POV

I bite my lip and sit up, finally far enough from school not to worry about getting seen. I open Pete’s bag and pull out a video camera, my eyes widening. I look to Pete and bite my lip, suddenly feeling like an ass for worrying he’d turn on me. I press the green button and watch as Pete begins taking off his shirt, blushing lightly even after watching for the second time. I watch as Josh kisses Pete, feeling anger rise in my chest again. Before I let myself get too upset over it, I stop the video and look at Pete through the rearview mirror.

“I-I’m sorry...”

“It’s okay man.. I’m sorry I snapped. You have some trust issues, I get it. We show this off tomorrow? Josh is done.”

I nod, “Not like he can deny being caught on camera... though, he may try.”

Pete shrugs, “Let him try.”

“But Pete...”

“What?” he stops at a light and looks back at me.

“This...This will out you too.” I bite my lip, “A-Are you sure you want to do that?”

Pete smiles warmly, “Patrick, I’ve gone through the hell before, I can do it again. And it’s not like I’ll be alone, I’ll have my best friend by my side.”

I frown, confused, “Who’s that?”

He chuckles and drives as the light changes, “It’s you, ‘Trick.”

I blush lightly, “M-Me?”

He nods, “Of course.”

“P-Pete?”

“Yeah?” he pulls into his driveway.

“Y-You’re my best friend too.” I mumble shyly.

He grins, “Good! Now..did you really break his nose?” he bounces excitedly in his seat.

“Y-Yes... I-I think so.”

His grin widens, “Fucking awesome.”

“N-No it isn’t! I-I’m dead tomorrow!”

Pete rolls his eyes, “You say that every day. Speaking of which...Patrick...” he frowns, “Was Josh telling the truth about you hurting yourself? And not eating?” he frowns more.

I look down, “Loud mouthed bastard..”

“Patrick...do you hurt yourself still?”

I cross my arms, refusing to answer.

He sighs, “What about not eating?”

I remain silent.

He shrugs and locks his car, “Then we’re not getting out of this car until you talk about it.”

“What am I, five years old? I eat, you saw me eat last night!” I groan, “And as for the cutting, yes it happens sometimes. Big fucking deal, I can guarantee you that if Patrick Stumph drops dead no one will give a flying fuck!”


‎‎Pete's POV

I wince and shake my head quickly. I glance in the rearview mirror and see Patrick staring stubbornly at me.

"I care, Patrick. You're the only one in this town that's been nice to me and I know I haven't shown you much in the way of trustworthiness but I do care about you. A lot. So I'd care if you die."

Patrick scoffs. I can almost hear him roll his eyes.

"I'm serious. Hell, I even gave you a nickname, which you didn't seem to hate. That's gotta say something. Just let yourself trust me, dude. You need someone to trust. Someone who will make life worth living."

"Wh-What about Mike?"

"Mike?"

"J-Josh told you a-about him. They p-paid him to pretend to b-be my fr-friend. That's why I don't trust anyone."

"'Trick, if I pinky promise, will you believe me? I wasn't paid, convinced, coerced, nothing. This is genuine. I wouldn't have let you spend the night if I didn't mean it." I hold out my pinky. Patrick reaches forward after a minute and wraps his pinky around mine. I grin and unlock the doors. Patrick gets out of the car, grabbing our stuff. I lock up and get out to go inside with him. My parents are in the living room and they look up as we enter. My mom gasps.

"Patrick honey, what happened to your face?"

"O-Oh, nothing. I get bullied daily." Patrick shrugs.

"That's not nothing..." my mom replies, rushing over to him and taking his face in her hands. He winces as she tilts his head back, inspecting the bruise. Without another word, she takes his arm and leads him to the kitchen. I follow quietly, biting my lip.

"Mrs. Wentz, you don't have to do a-anything..." Patrick murmurs.

"If we're gonna let you stay here, that means protecting you as if you're our own. Including putting an ice pack on this swollen eye. You poor thing." I chuckle lightly at my mom's worrying, although I'm glad for it. Patrick shrugs and allows her to grab an ice pack from the freezer to put on his eye.

"Pete's clumsy, so we have a bit of a klutz kit." She smiles and Patrick looks over at me with one eye, laughing. "Go on, boys. Enjoy your evening. Let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks mom." I give her a big hug before heading upstairs with Patrick.


Patrick’s POV

I bite my lip and sit on Pete’s bed with him, sitting the ice pack on my lap. It amazes me how much she cares about some kid she hardly knows. His parents are like the ones you read about in happy books, or kid movies. The fairytale parents who are nice and understanding. I’m beginning to doubt my grip on reality.

“Patrick.” he waves his face in front of my head, “Back to earth for a moment?” he chuckles.

“Huh, what?”

He smiles, “I was saying, won’t it be great to get Josh back?”

“Oh..yeah, I guess. I do...I have one thing about your plan...”

“What? It’s fullproof! We have him on camera!”

I shake my head, “Not that...”

He raises an eyebrow, “Then what? You don’t like it? Patrick I already kissed him, it’s done.” he shudders.

“N-No I... I say we give him a chance.”

Pete’s jaw drops, “Are you kidding me? A chance? You think he’ll just suddenly be nice?”

“No. But if we show him the video alone...he might change his attitude. But we’ll need to put the video on your computer first, in case he destroys the one we show him.”

“Patrick...that’s too nice.”

I shake my head, “No, it’s being the better person..Pete...” I bite my lip, “Please? I would feel a lot better if... if we tried to handle this privately first. If it doesn’t work, we can show the whole school. We can put it online, whatever... but first... can we try this, please?”


Pete's POV

"This kinda ruins everything, you do know that right? If we show him, he's just gonna try to shut me up. You too, if he knows you're involved. Did you think about that? What am I supposed to do when I show him this? Blackmail?"

"P-Pete, not everything is about revenge and blackmail. I say we give him a chance. I-If he's nice about it, then maybe everything will end. We'll be okay."

I sigh and nod. That would be nice, regardless of how impossible it seems. "Alright, Patrick. We'll show it to him. Lemme back it up to my computer, though. And if he does fuck this up?"

"Th-Then by all means, show everyone." Patrick bites his lip nervously.

"Alright. I can do this. I'm worried, though. Not gonna lie. C'mon." I grab the camera and get up. I cross to my desk, sitting down and turning on my computer. Patrick sits on the floor next to me and looks up at the monitor.

"This won't take long," I say. Patrick nods and just watches. I plug in the camera cord and wait for it to upload. Once the file is safely on my computer, I save it in a zipped file hidden away in another file. Then I make a copy of it, put it in another zipped file.

"Wow," Patrick says simply. I shrug.

"You can never be too careful." I type in passwords for each file. With that, I shut down my computer and turn around.

"I hope this works. I don't want you getting more hurt." I stand and go back to my bed, settling down and turning on the tv. Patrick follows and sits down next to me. We watch silently for a few hours before Patrick speaks up.

"We should probably do our homework. I'm failing math and we have a test tomorrow."

"We have a test tomorrow?!" I jump up and grab our bags, pouring the contents of mine onto my bed. Patrick takes his books out neatly and we begin to study. It's difficult and boring, but with both of us helping each other, it's not so bad. Eventually I glance at my watch.

"It's 1:33. I think we should call it a ni-ni-night..." I break into a yawn mid-sentence. I look over at Patrick, who's asleep on his books. Chuckling, I reach over and clear all the homework off the bed. I turn off the light next to my bed and lie down next to Patrick, falling asleep instantly.
Sign up to rate and review this story